Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard (59157 Views)

Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? / My Girlfriend Bark's Like A Dog When We Are Having Sex Pls Help / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by piagetskinner(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
ntbeatz:

Am gonna speak for you man!

I do not share in your ideologies^^....thank u
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by dissybling(f): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
no stress na to just mix them both cool

1 Like

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by dhevid(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Orijin zero or orijin hot 2?

Anyone is allowed
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
ntbeatz:
lol... we Dem Boyz bahd!! grin

incase some babes for their minds are gonna like "nah, my bf can do this, he can't check other girls out when i'm with him" Sorry we're all like that. We're all shameless 'chekauters' grin

lalasticlala nw undecided

I'm different, I'm not in your "we" .Stop committing the fallacy of Hasty generalization .
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by ntbeatz(m): 12:27am On Apr 25, 2016
Iefosa:

I'm different, I'm not in your "we" .Stop committing the fallacy of Hasty generalization .

Go learn how to understand humour, goodnight
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by iyke1989(m): 1:36am On Apr 25, 2016
dissybling:
no stress na to just mix them both cool
lol.....u be weyrey o! hehehe
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Monifere85(f): 4:37am On Apr 25, 2016
I'm an American who has had both kinds of jollof, but I prefer the Nigerian jollof any day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.