Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard (59175 Views)

Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? / My Girlfriend Bark's Like A Dog When We Are Having Sex Pls Help / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Category1: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
[size=15pt]wtf is this sh!t?[/size]

1 Like

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by omokoladele(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Endtime Jollof

1 Like

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by evy1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sirmuel1:
How much is the ticket to Ghana? grin
grin grin grin The ghanian jollof with shitto pepper ontop choi.
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by rosieluv(f): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
ademoladeji:

I like your Togo Rice
funny u must b olivertwist
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by 4nobody4every1: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
cool

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by blaquemyc: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
which monkey no like banana? I go chop both of em and clean mouth
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by MrDoGood(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
i prefer the 9ja own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by drslimtommy: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Gf
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by rosieluv(f): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
it made frontpage n i dedicate this to me,myself n i.
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ghanian girls got it.
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Firstlady046(f): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Really?? undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by EmekaBlue(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
make he no go chop ghanaian jollof wey dey purge...But that shitbox tho
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by macaranta(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
hifaif1:

Sister KingCheezyPuff, I thought you said I should give you two days to think about my suggestion that you become a nun!!!

It is more than two days now!!! I know it must come from the heart but when deadlines are set, it helps one to think deeply about the available options!!!

I should be retiring very soon from commenting on Nairaland to fully start my calling as a priest, but while there is still time, I want to make a monk and nun out of at least 20,000 Nairalanders!!! It is important that this target is met or the Devil will rejoice that there is not enough willing to be officers of God!!!

Bless you, my child!!!
Haha
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by franklingud(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lol!!!
Baddest
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
The girl seems to be interested in the Ghanaian jollof too.. Is she a lesbian?
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by hifaif1: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
macaranta:

Haha

20, 000 is just for starters!!! My total target is the whole Nairaland community!!! I see the site becoming an online convent in a year or two!!!
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Sirmuel1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
evy1:
grin grin grin The ghanian jollof with shitto pepper ontop choi.

Na Ghana sure pass oh grin
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Tedassie(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•no he just bein' a Hoe!!

....°•Where them dudes at that yell that out at every chick when you need em!
*yawns*
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Akalia(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
What errant nonsense. How could someone possibly put up this kinda shiit on a Sunday. angry

1 Like

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Tedassie(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
rosieluv:
it made frontpage n i dedicate this to me,myself n i.
Fear God o...on a sunday
#issorait

1 Like

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by urchman3000(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bros u funny....do u think all guyz are the same?? No be everybody fit behave like u, so don't bracket all men behave the same.
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by rosieluv(f): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tedassie:
Fear God o...on a sunday #issorait
lols i fear God na
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by spartanobad(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
ntbeatz:
lol... we Dem Boyz bahd!! grin

incase some babes for their minds are gonna like "nah, my bf can do this, he can't check other girls out when i'm with him" Sorry we're all like that. We're all shameless 'chekauters' grin

lalasticlala nw undecided
Abeg nt "we"

you can say "Am.shameless"
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by RexTramadol1: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
A taste you can't resist!
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by rosieluv(f): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Akalia:
What errant nonsense. How could someone possibly put up this kinda shiit on a Sunday. angry
n aw can someone use d word 'shiit' on a sunday?
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by bigtt76(f): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Or the other way round? grin

rosieluv:
Men and food tho,wich food will you have? nigerian jollof or ghanian jollof? or u wantu b oliver twist and have both
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nickymezor(f): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Equalizer:
The girl seems to be interested in the Ghanaian jollof too.. Is she a lesbian?
Cant someone look again . Is it nw a crime to stare
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by ntbeatz(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
spartanobad:
Abeg nt "we"

you can say "Am.shameless"

mtcheeew na we
You dey do am
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Tedassie(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
rosieluv:

lols i fear God na
issorait buh knw sey u don cari "Jollof rice" do ppl longer throat,4dis time wey 'chanchi' dey do us strong ting

see me i borrow moni go buy PepsiLongthroat bottle to take sama d rice
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by TheFLIRT(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by jaymichael(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
This "nonsense" topic made front page? What's this world turning into sef?

1 Like

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by spafu(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dalyjay:
sharp guy..... FTC again
Dey there dey daydream on FTC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.