Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard (59419 Views)

Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? / My Girlfriend Bark's Like A Dog When We Are Having Sex Pls Help / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by spafu(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Where are the Joloff rice?
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tedassie:

*yawns*
°•°No sir!
....°•Don't be yawnin' in my direction!
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by dhevid(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
two crates of orijin for this OP ;Dtwo crates of orijin for this OP
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Aunty amina,can I fire pomo? undecided
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by dhevid(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
two crates of orijin for this Op grin
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by wizkidblogger(f): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
dhevid:

Orijin zero or orijin hot 2?
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by rosieluv(f): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tedassie:

issorait buh knw sey u don cari "Jollof rice" do ppl longer throat,4dis time wey 'chanchi' dey do us strong ting

see me i borrow moni go buy PepsiLongthroat bottle to take sama d rice
borrow ke? u wey i see 4 shoprite ystrday

jzt joking
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by rosieluv(f): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
dhevid:
hehehehehehehe oshey
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by adekayo1234(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
corruftion feofle everywhere... end time jollof
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Tedassie(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°No sir!
....°•Don't be yawnin' in my direction!
HO-k
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tedassie:

HO-k
°•fixed grin
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Tedassie(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
rosieluv:

borrow ke? u wey i see 4 shoprite ystrday

jzt joking
seriously-joking fah.

sent a pm days ago...seen 'em?
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by ettaetta(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
I taught you guys said no body should post any adult material on nairaland? Is this not a and adult material?

*Confused people*
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Tedassie(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•fixed grin
pulled a 'Suge Knight' on me hunh

Ur love for purple fonts doh undecided
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by uzolexis(f): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Oh!
...°•Excuse me
°•°they got a new name for hoes now.... undecided

I love you.....no homo
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by rosieluv(f): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tedassie:
seriously-joking fah.
sent a pm days ago...seen 'em?
i think i replied,check it
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by uzolexis(f): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
sauceny:
Ghana has the baddest jellof i have ever seen...

come to east Africa, Kenyan and Tanzanian jollof will beat Ghanian jollof hands down.
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Tedassie(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
rosieluv:

i think i replied,check it
ok
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by ademoladeji(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
rosieluv:
funny u must b olivertwist
grin
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by switdil(f): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
@op
But in reality
Ghana jollof rice na shit
U dont want to taste it
Trust me. (E just plenty full plate, e no sweet and na so so smell everywhere ) wink
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by habsydiamond(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Omo na to use both. Since e no dey kill.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
uzolexis:

I love you.....no homo
grin °•I get you

1 Like

Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tedassie:

pulled a 'Suge Knight' on me hunh

Ur love for purple fonts doh undecided
°•bye tongue
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
uzolexis:

come to east Africa, Kenyan and Tanzanian jollof will beat Ghanian jollof hands down.

Ha!...u serious¿
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
uzolexis:

I must find my way over there
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
hifaif1:

Sister King.CheezyPuff, I thought you said I should give you two days to think about my suggestion that you become a nun!!!

It is more than two days now!!! I know it must come from the heart but when deadlines are set, it helps one to think deeply about the available options!!!

I should be retiring very soon from commenting on Nairaland to fully start my calling as a priest, but while there is still time, I want to make a monk and nun out of at least 20,000 Nairalanders!!! It is important that this target is met or the Devil will rejoice that there is not enough willing to be officers of God!!!

Bless you, my child!!!
°•No! cheesy
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by IamAtribalist: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
coolwarisdis poo? cool
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by piagetskinner(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
ntbeatz:
lol... we Dem Boyz bahd!! grin

incase some babes for their minds are gonna like "nah, my bf can do this, he can't check other girls out when i'm with him" Sorry we're all like that. We're all shameless 'chekauters' grin

lalasticlala nw undecided
Speak for yourself
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by teewhybabee(f): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
In terms of d ukwu,I won't argue Buh literally, don't ever compare naija sweetest to those Ghana's fake assss burnt black peppered rice dey call jolof, I've tasted both so yeah I can judge.
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by victme1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
See as she use rope tie her boobs, Abi na bra?
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by Tedassie(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•bye tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard by ntbeatz(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
piagetskinner:

Speak for yourself

Am gonna speak for you man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.