Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship (6868 Views)

Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret / Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by optional1(f): 6:41am On Apr 25, 2016
ArinzeAlec:

....and who do the Men cheat on their spouse with?
Generally, we all are affected.

they cheat wit single ladies
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by optional1(f): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
even the devil is scared of dating a girl....

they will break his heart sad

y wont he b scared wen he can't stay wit one witout cheating on her.
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Oma307:
U have know the level of damage they have caused, in fact i cant say it all

So they we're like a wrecking ball and ur the wall & left u damaged juz like that? shocked angry
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by sweet7oyin(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2016
Naso we take commot from gardeen of eden
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by TheEvilPriest(m): 7:06am On Apr 25, 2016
Boys cheat more because they don't know how to cover their tracks
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 25, 2016
U get it, so no need for me to enunciate
KashyBaby:

So they we're like a wrecking ball and ur the wall & left u damaged juz like that? shocked angry
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

y wont he b scared wen he can't stay wit one witout cheating on her.
come, if u want me to vote u, u better agree with my opinion ooo...
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by jubrealguy(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:
Men are naturally promiscuous
Naturally is a big word
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2016
Oma307:
U get it, so no need for me to enunciate

Oohh I see..that's very hard..well, anyway juz brush it off.. grin soon ul be better than what they thought about u... wink
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by jubrealguy(m): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:
Who doesn't is boys, even married men still cheat.
married women too
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by hifaif1: 7:55am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh I see..that's very hard..well, anyway juz brush it off.. grin soon ul be better than what they thought about u... wink

Hello, my child. You were rude to me, your spiritual father, yesterday and should have received some spanking!!! Again, you made the devil happy!!!

My mission here is almost accomplished!!! Over 2, 000 nairalanders have decided to become nuns and monks with over 6, 000 refusing to be cloistered!!!

When are you going to accept the fact that I love you only as a father would love his baby and that it pains me that you do not understand these things!!!
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2016
hifaif1:

Hello, my child. You were rude to me, your spiritual father, yesterday and should have received some spanking!!! Again, you made the devil happy!!!

My mission here is almost accomplished!!! Over 2, 000 nairalanders have decided to become nuns and monks with over 6, 000 refusing to be cloistered!!!

When are you going to accept the fact that I love you only as a father would love his baby and that it pains me that you do not understand these things!!!

Who are these 2000+ crazies that followed u to be nun monks? grin

And what? U gonna spank me? tongue juz make sure that I will love the pain...U dey craze ooo, loving me as ur child when I am way older than u & u want me to call u a father? shocked oh hell no...but wud love to call u daddy tho tongue
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2016
We'd need a survey for this. But from d world in my eyes, Na women dey do am pass. That's why you have 1guy with 4 gfs!
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by hifaif1: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Who are these 2000+ crazies that followed u to be nun monks? grin

And what? U gonna spank me? tongue juz make sure that I will love the pain...U dey craze ooo, loving me as ur child when I am way older than u & u want me to call u a father? shocked oh hell no...but wud love to call u daddy tho tongue

What is the difference between daddy and father
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2016
hifaif1:

What is the difference between daddy and father

Lol... I can't stop laughing...when did a monk become a comedian? tongue
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by NiRfreak(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2016
Guys of course......They are usually the one to make the first move to flirt, woo, cajole either with money or sweet tongue.

They make obvious bold moves with high success rate, while the ladies make subtle but shy move at seducing....using their killer shape and dressing.
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by optional1(f): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
married women too

Egbon but married men is too much.
Even yestday a foolish men was even licking his mouth bring out his tongue 4 me nd cutting me eye does he think am an olosho gal or wat.

So men sha usless nd foolish at tyms.
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by hifaif1: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... I can't stop laughing...when did a monk become a comedian? tongue

I am not a monk, my child!!! I am a priest!!!

So you can call me daddy and not father What is the difference?

And listen, my baby, in the spiritual realm, you are my baby!!!
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2016
hifaif1:

I am not a monk, my child!!! I am a priest!!!

So you can call me daddy and not father What is the
difference?

And listen, my baby, in the spiritual realm, you are my baby!!!

Hahahahahahhahhhah! Ur are funny as hell....I'm ur baby? grin grin so how many babes u have here on nl alone? tongue

a Daddy & a father are different wink if u don't get what I mean, then try to research it... grin tongue
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by jubrealguy(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

Egbon but married men is too much.
Even yestday a foolish men was even licking his mouth bring out his tongue 4 me nd cutting me eye does he think am an olosho gal or wat.

So men sha usless nd foolish at tyms.
women have been jumping inside the ocean of conclusion since year 0001, maybe the supposed foolish man just finished some spicy hot peppery pepper soup....lol. Anyway, no man will look at a gal and thinks she's olosho except she dresses that way which I don't think u r guilty of.....at least judging from ur look
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by jubrealguy(m): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2016
pinceprinz:
We'd need a survey for this. But from d world in my eyes, Na women dey do am pass. That's why you have 1guy with 4 gfs
u make sense
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by jubrealguy(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

they cheat wit single ladies
are u always there to know they are single ladies.......see, it's balanced. Ladies cheat on their men with men and guys cheat on their women with women
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by hifaif1: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahahahhahhhah! Ur are funny as hell....I'm ur baby? grin grin so how many babes u have here on nl alone? tongue

a Daddy & a father are different wink if u don't get what I mean, then try to research it... grin tongue

Everyone here, including the owner of this site , are my babies!!!

I have just checked "daddy" and "father", I see they are the same thing!!! A boy's daddy is his father!!!

I will prefer you call me "father", it is more formal than "daddy".
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by optional1(f): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

come, if u want me to vote u, u better agree with my opinion ooo...

Nna mu o biko vote me. If dats d only option I av since am optional I agree wit my Igbo brother.

Ututu o ma brother.
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 25, 2016
hifaif1:

Everyone here, including the owner of this site , are my babies!!!

I have just checked "daddy" and "father", I see they are the same thing!!! A boy's daddy is his father!!!

I will prefer you call me "father", it is more formal than "daddy"

Lol... u really don't get what I mean... grin grin grin u are killing me with laughter...

Never mind since u don't get it cool
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by optional1(f): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
women have been jumping inside the ocean of conclusion since year 0001, maybe the supposed foolish man just finished some spicy hot peppery pepper soup....lol. Anyway, no man will look at a gal and thinks she's olosho except she dresses that way which I don't think u r guilty of.....at least judging from ur look

My I was at a filling station queuing 4 fuel under d hot sun, d man approach me nd ask 4 my fone nob I said sorry I cant give while inside d station I was buying mine he was buying his own too nd he wasn't even looking at d gadget he was jst looking at licking his mouth as if his wife avn't given him 4 more than a year. He was so irritating.
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by optional1(f): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
are u always there to know they are single ladies.......see, it's balanced. Ladies cheat on their men with men and guys cheat on their women with women

Ok oooo,
I cheat, u cheat, so lets cheat together.
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by jubrealguy(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

My I was at a filling station queuing 4 fuel under d hot sun, d man approach me nd ask 4 my fone nob I said sorry I cant give while inside d station I was buying mine he was buying his own too nd he wasn't even looking at d gadget he was jst looking at licking his mouth as if his wife avn't given him 4 more than a year. He was so irritating.
Stop saying @bolded, it's really making me laff here, which one is licking mouth, y wud he b doing dat, u cnt be so sure......he cud av licked a charm before coming buh how are u so sure he's married, nigga cud b looking for a wife.........in short, d licking mouth thing cud b as a result of something revealing.....just saying
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by jubrealguy(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

Ok oooo,
I cheat, u cheat, so lets cheat together.
lol.......thank God u know it's got to do with both parties
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by 4C2215131: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2016
UDOKABESTLUV:
Who Cheat Most In a Relationship Between Boys and Girls?
Drop Your Comment

It's the fellas hands down!

If you've been lucky enough to be blessed with a woman who really loves you, you can count on her fidelity as she'll do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for you and that includes keeping her privates private; only for you.

Indeed, it is a beautiful thing to be in love with a good woman, indescribably beautiful.
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2016
Am just chilling myself with no girlfriend no problem
KashyBaby:

Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by hifaif1: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... u really don't get what I mean... grin grin grin u are killing me with laughter...

Never mind since u don't get it cool

smiley déjà vu the bolded was actually the last thing some people said before they found themselves in the religious habiliments of a monk or nun!!!

Let us make a deal, shall we?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady / Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo / Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.