Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship (6876 Views)

Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret / Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls (2) (3) (4)

Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by 4C2215131: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:
Men are naturally promiscuous

Based on the primal hunting instinct maybe?
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by optional1(f): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
Stop saying @bolded, it's really making me laff here, which one is licking mouth, y wud he b doing dat, u cnt be so sure......he cud av licked a charm before coming buh how are u so sure he's married, nigga cud b looking for a wife.........in short, d licking mouth thing cud b as a result of something revealing.....just saying

Guy abeg laff wella, man wit gray hair neve married weytin e dy wait 4.

E wan discover e own Mungo Park ni.
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by optional1(f): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol.......thank God u know it's got to do with both parties

But guys own bad pass.
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2016
hifaif1:

smiley déjà vu the bolded was actually the last thing some people said before they found themselves in the religious habiliments of a monk or nun!!!

Let us make a deal, shall we?

I don't make deals daddy wink
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by jubrealguy(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

Guy abeg laff wella, man wit gray hair neve married weytin e dy wait 4.

E wan discover e own Mungo Park ni.

lolz........he couldn't just retire the rubbers.......oya finish the story, u give am number?
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2016
Oma307:
Am just chilling myself with no girlfriend no problem

Definitely wink it's nice to be single and away from trouble..
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by jubrealguy(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

But guys own bad pass.
e be like say u no ready to agree atall
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by optional1(f): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
e be like say u no ready to agree atall

Lolz, I agree nah
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by hifaif1: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

I don't make deals daddy wink

Call me father!!! I am not comfortable with "daddy"

The deal is very simple!!! I will do anything for you (name them) as long as you decide now to become a nun or a Reverend sister!!!

What say you, my baby?
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2016
hifaif1:

Call me father!!! I am not comfortable with "daddy"

The deal is very simple!!! I will do anything for you (name them) as long as you decide now to become a nun or a Reverend sister!!!

What say you, my baby?

Aaaww that's so sweet daddy...lemme ask first my boo smellinganus what he can say about this... wink
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by optional1(f): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
lolz........he couldn't just retire the rubbers.......oya finish the story, u give am number?

I dey mad, who e epp.

D guy no epp me buy fuel, e queue 4 fuel as I queue.
How I go give am my number?
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by jubrealguy(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

Lolz, I agree nah
kudos!!!!! Wishing you best of luck.....miss NL things
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by jubrealguy(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

I dey mad, who e epp.

D guy no epp me buy fuel, e queue 4 fuel as I queue.
How I go give am my number?
ehn! ehn!! I don catch u, so u saying it's tit for tat, abi?
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by optional1(f): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
ehn! ehn!! I don catch u, so u saying it's tit for tat, abi?

Yes oooo.
U epp me I epp u.

If no b soldier wey I go toast e come allow me enter d filling station I 4 no see fuel buy.

Nd d man don enter go buy em own cos na e turn to enter.

But waka well epp me out.
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by jubrealguy(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

Yes oooo.
U epp me I epp u.

If no b soldier wey I go toast e come allow me enter d filling station I 4 no see fuel buy.

Nd d man don enter go buy em own cos na e turn to enter.

But waka well epp me out.
lolz......man wey know say na fuel be the koko, others na by the way......shey soldier reap the fruit of hin labour sha?
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by hifaif1: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aaaww that's so sweet daddy...lemme ask first my boo smellingnus what he can say about this... wink

You are free to consult anyone. After all, two heads are better than one!!!
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2016
hifaif1:

You are free to consult anyone. After all, two heads are better than one!!!

Which headS ur talking about daddy boo? tongue

My Boo is still in idle mode..lemme wake him up first cheesy grin
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by hifaif1: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Which headS ur talking about daddy boo? tongue

My Boo is still in idle mode..lemme wake him up first cheesy grin

Two heads!!! When two people come together to consider something, it always produces something much better than when that issue is considered by just one person!!!

OK, you can take as much time as you want!!! I am not in a hurry to make you a nun!!! This is because...
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

Nna mu o biko vote me. If dats d only option I av since am optional I agree wit my Igbo brother.

Ututu o ma brother.

how do I vote??
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by optional1(f): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
lolz......man wey know say na fuel be the koko, others na by the way......shey soldier reap the fruit of hin labour sha?

Lolz,

Bros d soldier guy don dey call me since morning ooooo, d koko tin b say I no sabi lie, e b wan no my house.
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by optional1(f): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

how do I vote??

Dey r still in nomination nd verification. Campaign thread wil open nd then voting wil startin I wil alert u wen d voting has commence.

Which state r u frm? Am frm Enugu state
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by jubrealguy(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

Lolz,

Bros d soldier guy don dey call me since morning ooooo, d koko tin b say I no sabi lie, e b wan no my house.
oya na, no time........Let's see if eventually enters paradise
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by SmellingAnus(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aaaww that's so sweet daddy...lemme ask first my boo smellinganus what he can say about this... wink
Boo you are not permitted to be a Nun... By the way I noticed that your daddy joined nairaland in 2013 and your other admirer that has been making life difficult for you here on nairaland also registered in 2013... Both of them have comedy traits too... undecided
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by alorchiazor: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2016
let me ask my parent. i will be back wit a reply.
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Boo you are not permitted to be a Nun... By the way I noticed that your daddy joined nairaland in 2013 and your other admirer that has been making life difficult for you here on nairaland also registered in 2013... Both of them have comedy traits too... undecided

Oh...great minds think alike.. wink that's my boo...somewhere we're connected kiss

That's what I was thinking too... wink

Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by SmellingAnus(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oh...great minds think alike.. wink that's my boo...somewhere we're connected kiss

That's what I was thinking too... wink
yea Boo... I am happy you were also thinking the same thing kiss
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..... I'm still learning the pidgin wink
Lol, but you seem perfect in itgrin
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, but you seem perfect in itgrin

Lol... I'm still far from tat...still get confused but I have a great friend down here that helped me to understand grin
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... I'm still far from tat...still get confused but I have a great friend down here that helped me to understand grin
I presume it's your nigerian bfgrin
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
firstking01:
I presume it's your nigerian bfgrin

Lol... grin u mean smellinganus is my bf? No...I have no plans being cursed by all these chicks he has on NL wink wink smiley

We're good friends on & off NL...
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by sonikess(f): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Men... It's in their nature
Re: Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... grin u mean smellinganus is my bf? No...I have no plans being cursed by all these chicks he has on NL wink wink smiley

We're good friends on & off NL...
On and off nl shocked, you guys have gone far o...but you are in singapore and he's in nigeria here?

I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... / Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / How Can You Tell A Guy He Is Way Too Nice And It Is Turning You Off?