Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Its True But They May Not Agree - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its True But They May Not Agree (711 Views)

How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. / Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? / Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its True But They May Not Agree by lawjjj: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE MOSTLY LAZY AND UNEMPLOYABLE
2014 during immigration recruitment exercise some people lost their lives because they want an easy government job.
In 3 weeks 700000 applicants for 10000 positions in police force. Not to mention army, navy etc. Nigerian youths always wait for these opportunities no creativity, no initiative all they know is give-me-chop. I told a young man that the federal government is giving loan to help Nigerian enterprenuers and this young man told me he don't know what to do with N5000000. I was shocked! this is the same guy applying for any job from navy to police yet complaining there is no job

To confirm my proof when place a survey online it shows that out of every 400 Nigerian youth only 14 can think their way out of their hardship.

As usual I don't see a problem without a solution

I know threads like this don't make it to FP but it's a girl talking about her boobs it will be in FP and remains there!

In support of small and medium scale businesses the CBN through heritage bank is offering loan facility of 3-10 million naira to serving and graduated corp members check details on www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/cbn-approves-n3m-loan-per-beneficiary-yiedp/ to be fully equipped and qualified you must register for a 3-days Enterprise Development Training (EDT) follow this link to register https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tKWRUXQPVncljuqJZ1o6SFCa93QzpIH7Pa7BTRTcYMs/viewform?usp=send_form . You shall be contacted via your phone number to be given date and venue of the exercise. Share this message with both serving and graduated corp members. Apply now. Good luck.
Moderators take this message to Front Page as it is vital and urgent. Don't force me to break rule 18 and 19. Thank for your support.
Re: Its True But They May Not Agree by odiereke(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Job opportunities would definitely come back to Nigeria IJN.
Re: Its True But They May Not Agree by princefunmmy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Government have been giving loans to young people to start business, but have not really seen anyone of these beneficiaries succeed or let me say, the success rate is infinitesimal.
the questions is, if I'm innovative, where is the market? cost of production is high in this Country and there is no good government policies to help SMEs virtually everything is imported and its cheaper imported than produced here in Nigeria. So who will buy an expensive goods especially when people know its made in Nigeria, they quickly say its fake.
Even if you produce in your little corner, the people that have the money won't buy from you simply because Nigerians will laugh at them for using made in Nigeria and not a foreign goods.
the solution to unemployment can only be solved through favorable government policies to help SMEs
Re: Its True But They May Not Agree by lawjjj: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
princefunmmy:
Government have been giving loans to young people to start business, but have not really seen anyone of these beneficiaries succeed or let me say, the success rate is infinitesimal.
the questions is, if I'm innovative, where is the market? cost of production is high in this Country and there is no good government policies to help SMEs virtually everything is imported and its cheaper imported than produced here in Nigeria. So who will buy an expensive goods especially when people know its made in Nigeria, they quickly say its fake.
Even if you produce in your little corner, the people that have the money won't buy from you simply because Nigerians will laugh at them for using made in Nigeria and not a foreign goods.
the solution to unemployment can only be solved through favorable government policies to help SMEs

hello, as for beneficiaries I know about 20 and I met one personally, I will not agree with you on your view of the market, because as an entrepreneur that should be your joy not obstacle, recent research also shows Nigeria ranking number in the world, the most ready market. I wish we can meet let's talk more.
Re: Its True But They May Not Agree by princefunmmy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
lawjjj:

hello, as for beneficiaries I know about 20 and I met one personally, I will not agree with you on your view of the market, because as an entrepreneur that should be your joy not obstacle, recent research also shows Nigeria ranking number in the world, the most ready market. I wish we can meet let's talk more.

those that succeeded, were they dealing with indigenous goods or foreign goods?
Re: Its True But They May Not Agree by lawjjj: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2016
princefunmmy:

those that succeeded, were they dealing with indigenous goods or foreign goods?

Mostly service businesses and small scale farming I have not met any who buy and sell or manufacture

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Most Women / My EX And I Went Outing 2dai / My Take On Why 9ja Babes Lose Shape After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.