Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (30894 Views)

Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State / Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Kashif(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Buhari needs to act fact to save whatever goodwill remains for him angry angry angry What nonsense! angry angry angry

Yesterday, three brothers travelling for a burial in Ekpoma Benin were blocked, and when one of them driving tried to maneuver, he was shot and killed on the spot. The rest were kidnapped! Their wives cannot be consoled.. cry

Where are we headed? Is the trouble not enough? angry angry Ara gbagbukwa ndi obula aka ha di na aru nile a! angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Desskyboi: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2016
This is intimidation, in our own land.. ? It can neva be obtainable to anywher, why are we so daffy as ice ? Frm d history of igbo, i neva see wher it is written that igbo's are DENSE, OBTUSE, INSENSATE, MORONIC, DOLTISH, TEDIOUS, WEARISOME, NUMSKULLED and DAFFY. If we keep malice, we'll hear that fulani's have taken our belonging n birthright....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Bezed(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2016
I count 5, how many do you count?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by girlfriendsnatc: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2016
ibos are the most cowardly tribe in Nigeria. Whichever war they fight, they always lose: whether it's social, political, economic, scholastic...you name it, they always lose. But when it comes to troublemaking and fomenting crisis wherever they are, wow, ibos are truly exceptional and no tribe comes close. Anyway, this is a national issue of grave concern because every citizen's life matters, irrespective of tribe or region. It has become abundantly clear that we have a Fulani terrorists herdsmen problem, that doesn't discriminate in its marauding carnage-spree. The other disturbing fact is that this could possibly also be a strategic invasion of the Southern regions by Boko Haram after heavy losses and casualties suffered at the hands of our gallant armed forces in uprooting them from the North, hence making it uninhabitable for them, and fleeing to the more security porous South to reorganize and terrorize is a viable option for these Islamic terrorists militias. Considering the South West, this region is far less attractive for their attacks because of its economic importance. Being an investors haven for the country means that any brash or sustained attacks will be quickly resisted with unprecedented security deployment and a holistic approach taken to annihilate the murderous invaders completely. Yorubas are known and proven themselves to be very strategic warfare tacticians; they know how to win wars quickly, clinically and ultra-viciously such that the enemy is rendered incapacitated to continue it's crime against humanity. The Ijaws and fellow minorities are warring tribes and are loyal to defend a good cause such as securing the lives of fellow citizens when necessary and will unite with Yorubas to eviscerate the marauding fulani terrorists herdsmen and probable Boko Haram infiltration in the South. Also, the South West has the advantage of religion. Probably half the Yorubas are Christians and the other half Muslims (inclusive of tradionalists who usually claim Muslim status). But there's usually very subtle differentiation, as Yorubas see themselves as one despite religious / belief differences. For the Yorubas, it's tribe and family first and above anything else including religion. So mass attacks by the muslim terrorists invaders in the southwest is limited, because trying to discriminate Yoruba Christians among other Yorubas is probably like trying to find a needle in a haystack. They are very similar in too many respects and Yoruba muslims are usually not fanatically inclined, except the ones that have mixed with the Northern Hausas, who are usually more susceptible to Islamic fanaticism that metamorphose to terrorism and are usually muslim fanatics. The South East on the other hand, ibos are virtually always Christians and having an ibo muslim is usually a rare anomaly. Hence, if Islamic terrorists (who basically want to deplete the Christian population in Nigeria in order to take over political power completely without resistance and islamize the country) were to invade the south to propagate a trail of terror attacks, the South East is a major attraction to unleash carnage. I think it's in the interest of the ibos to start mending political and social fences with the other southern tribes they stupidly and irrationally despise and hate with so much disdain in order to defeat a common enemy because they are probably the main targets of the marauders. The safety and security of the South East should be more important to the ibos than their irritating arrogance and vain boastfulness that has achieved nothing for them but inter-tribal conflicts and a string of consecutive losses. RIP to the dead in Enugu and every other place where there's been a massacre by Islamic/ fulani herdsmen terrorists across the country. Let all the southerners be aware that some political and militia elements in the North still nurse the dream to Islamize this country. We have a great President in Buhari who is not brainwashed by religion and will not allow such to happen, and will defend the citizenry irrespective of region and religion. However, what happens after Buhari's presidency is over? We really need to evaluate and strategize to restructure our government in a way that religion has no access to political power.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by bebe2(f): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Lol make your body no hot o. Dem dey fight Fualni ghosts on social media. Once they're done ranting/chestbeating on twitter, they'll login on NL to blame 'Yolobas'.

I beg ooo

No use laff kill me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by jesussaves22: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2016
raumdeuter:
Are Enugu men cowards?

They should issue an ultimatum wink to those Fulani men
yes oh they stupidified cowards

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by achi4u(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Over 25 of the fulanis have been killed in reprisal attacks in uzo uwani!!,the military have taken over the community.
good! Even though the number of fulanis killed is Still very much lower to five of Igbos that has been killed as well.
Sack them out of the eastern region simple.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Super1Star: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2016
mightyhazell:
don't mind d cowards. Igbos are holding their front like real men while all they do online is jump up and down trying 2 discredit us. Just look how one shameless oldman superstar1 was jumping all over the the place like a baboon yestde,just because fulanis attacked a community in the southeast and were getting properly served before security found their voice.
Wot baffles me abt dese ppl is the way they will now carry it upon themselves when igbos defend their homeland and start calling us the aggressors and we shd stop attacking 'innocent fulani',like they did when aba boys were fending off (and planting d marauders in shallow graves) some few weeks back.

Seems the genes of baboons are running in your blood.

Show the world where you were serving the fulanis. The reports today are littered with various casualty figures ranging from 40-60 and you are still here lying.

I care less about who got served or not. The bottomline is the menace of the fulani herdsmen should be dealt by all and sundry.

However, you and your lots making fun of Agatus and Tivs were barbaric and grossly insensitive.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Super1Star: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros tommorow is not far naa.let's wait and see!!

Tomorrow is here bros. How far?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Ogbulaba(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
personally I don't tink d killings are carried out by fulani herdsmen, I tink a terrorist group is hiding under their guise
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Lawmosh(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
I thought the Igbos said Yorubas are cowards... Hahaha!! I laugh in greek. See the way they killed u like fowls. The idiots are fast to call us cowards after the LAGOS (MILE 12) clash, but they couldn't repel an attack on their own very land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Is that your wish?

5 dead bodies are in the morgue of Bishop Shanahan Hospital Nsukka, I am an eye witness, they are on a revenge mission but believe me this will mark the end of Fulani herdsmen in that community and its neighboring villages

Okpuje community, udi and many others secretly flushed them out in the past, uzo_Uwani people will not disappoint.

I blame the state Governor who has refused to empower and arm boys with guns and trucks in the guise of vigilante group to check mate this evil Fulani's perpetrate against our people

Some time I feel like suspecting if the hands of our leaders in the East is in this activities of Fulani herdsmen just to score cheap political sympathy and discredit the Government at the centre, but on the other hand as someone who grew up among fulanis, I remember they behave like animals.......this kind of killings is not new

Let's count them.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Twistaray(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
mykl01:

Let's count them.

In yet another breaking News ,happening in imo state.

Now, this is getting out of hand sad shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/3070287/gunmen-murder-son-traditional-ruler
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by 100Cents: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I dont know when denying the obvious and playing the ostrich makes one a genuine Igbos. Because i said that the Fulani's massacred we Igbos at Enugwu today, some of my Ummuna brothers called me a yoloba girl.

Even if its one Igbo that was killed, shouldnt it be a cause for concern? Since morning I havent heard anything from the Enugwu state Government(This report is from the Police). Governor Ifeanyi Ugwanyi hasnt saaid anything, even Umu Igbo's on the internet havent profered any solution to this suffering that haas been meted to our people in Enugwu by the Fulani invaders. It makes me to begin to ask about what my people are doing about this onslaught against us instead of ranting online.

Instead of ranting and boasating online; instead of blaming the yoloba and everyone else except our own selves; what how we doing to rescue our peopke that are being killed like Salah Rams by the Fulani's? What is the solution to our present predicment?

You are talking like a silly person.

No wonder they doubted you are Igbo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Cosbyrich: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
OfoIgbo:

Let me start first by saying that there is no need Yorubas and Igbos teaming up to dislocate this scourge. I believe Igbos and other easterners are working on actualising a different country, in which no foreigner will have the right to bear arms.

Before the 28th March 2015 elections, a lot of Igbos shouted it from the rooftop that fulani aggression will increase if Buhari got elected. Unfortunately Yorubas preferred that, to a fellow southerner remaining the president.

It will be suicidal for Igbos to team up with Yorubas to challenge this threat, as they have already made their choice.

A few weeks ago when Buhari sent his soldiers and DSS people to kidnap Awgu people who organised to protect their town, I knew what it was all about. Buhari and his other northern and SW terrorists want an unprotected SE and SS to hopefully intimidate them with these cowardly attacks carried out at night.

Of course these terrorists would not dare to occupy the place (not even for a single day)like they did in Agatu and Mile 12 as they know Uzo Uwani people will obliterate them.
Anyway, all these play into the narrative that easterners no longer feel safe in Nigeria for which some people are now working assiduously to found a new country.

Let me use this opportunity to hail the efforts of the Uzo Uwani youths who dealt a painful blow to 25 of those terrorists. I also hope that a more calculated response is embarked on, in the enemy territory to make them feel the pain of daring to attack innocent Igbo villagers
I PITY YOU.COWARDICE IS WRITTEN ALL OVER YOU.Go and repel the fulanis and stop forming bravery online.So much for your consoling words.lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by Cosbyrich: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Super1Star:

Seems the genes of baboons are running in your blood.

Show the world where you were serving the fulanis. The reports today are littered with various casualty figures ranging from 40-60 and you are still here lying.

I care less about who got served or not. The bottomline is the menace of the fulani herdsmen should be dealt by all and sundry.

However, you and your lots making fun of Agatus and Tivs were barbaric and grossly insensitive.

Leave the guy.He is just consoling himself with the dream of fighting the fulanis back. He could be one of the refugees holed up in Nsukka.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by fm7070: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
if fulani kill your people, revenge and kill them in their hundreds. buhari cannot help. simple.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by rawtruth(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
mightyhazell:
rawtruth indeed!

Av always known that dese co ordinated and sustained attacks on communities is part of a grand plot. Just look how brazen these herdsmen become by the day.the day I knew these guys aint ordinary herdsmen was when they kidnapped a whole falae and succeeded in collecting ransom days after without any security outfit bustin up on them!

Thanks again for this enlightening write up. Mr rawtruth! Am sharing this right away!

Share a thousand times!

Whoever doubts is fee to do his/her own investigation. Currently, hordes of fulani herdsmen, many of them foreigners, have taken over deserted homes and farmlands of the murdered and displaced persons in Taraba state. Only three days ago, they launched simultaneous attacks on Tiv villages in Bali and Donga LGAs of Taraba state killing 13 persons and inflicting injuries on many others. Nigerians tribes are paying for their narrow appreciation of problems; if it affects one tribe, the others either watch passively or make mockery of the affected. Fulanis have even engineered conflicts between one ethnic group and another, especially in the Middle Belt. Now, they are ready to take on individually the isolated and confused ethnic groups of the country. It's laughable for anyone to reason that "they can't do it in my area!". You never can tell with people who are ever ready to kill or die for whatever they hold dear ...especially when they are not countered proportionately.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by achi4u(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Over 25 of the fulanis have been killed in reprisal attacks in uzo uwani!!,the military have taken over the community.
That's Igbo spirit for you. Fulani life is worthless compare to cow.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I dont know when denying the obvious and playing the ostrich makes one a genuine Igbos. Because i said that the Fulani's massacred we Igbos at Enugwu today, some of my Ummuna brothers called me a yoloba girl.

Even if its one Igbo that was killed, shouldnt it be a cause for concern? Since morning I havent heard anything from the Enugwu state Government(This report is from the Police). Governor Ifeanyi Ugwanyi hasnt saaid anything, even Umu Igbo's on the internet havent profered any solution to this suffering that haas been meted to our people in Enugwu by the Fulani invaders. It makes me to begin to ask about what my people are doing about this onslaught against us instead of ranting online.

Instead of ranting and boasating online; instead of blaming the yoloba and everyone else except our own selves; what how we doing to rescue our peopke that are being killed like Salah Rams by the Fulani's? What is the solution to our present predicment?

Ummuna and Enugwu ??
This shows you ain't Igbo.

You mean umunna and Enugu ??
Yoruba people are a big joke

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow / Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.