Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,139 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Twilight Saga: New Moon - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Twilight Saga: New Moon (7950 Views)

Poll: What do you actually think of the Twilight Saga:New Moon movie?

Love it!It's smashing and entertaining!: 16% (2 votes)
Not really bad.: 83% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Hot Movie: Oyenusi Part 3 Final Saga – Latest Yoruba 2015 Movie / Twilight Fan Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Edward Cullen In £2,000 Vegas Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by iice(f): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2009
maedan,
Actually i don't remember the last HP grin I would have to ransack my memory for it.  My favorite is Prisoner of Azkhaban. . .which is dark and a bit disturbing grin

@ibkaye,
Hmmmm i'll remain skeptical till i see it. . .when the dvd comes out grin
People liked the first one. . .i hated it.  Waste of precious time and film.  I hope they filled the 2nd one and not kill us with useless scenery and slow mo.  Anyway they aren't really that hot grin Except maybe for Carlisle undecided And what you say about RP is just gonna make me angry grin Cheese Vamps should be wiped out and the smoking ones should be left cheesy
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2009
I didn't read any of the books but I was highly disappointed at the first movie. To say it was horrible is a compliment. There was no development of such.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2009
maedan:

@ibkaye, you're going on about R-Patz?? What about Taylor Lautner who I heard was tearing off his shirt and walking around topless at every and any needless opportunity cheesy grin?? I don't want us to post any spoilers here (me self I haven't seen the film), but I heard he was annoying a bit with that. But I didn't hear you complaining, so it must have been a plus, not a minus, for the movie wink.

@ iice, no, HP is not about romance, more about magic, but the last one was trying to be about the former, what with everyone falling for and trying to kiss eachother and being so cheesy in the end grin (gosh, that word sure is catching!).
LMAO! Ok ok I'll admit, of the million times Jacob ripped off his shirt in the movie, I'd say about 2 of those times were actually necessary. Jacob would remove his shirt, the audience thinking that this was sort of signal for some oncoming action, we'd wait, we'd wait somemore, only to find that he was just going to walk across the room or something. cheesy

iice:

maedan,
@ibkaye,
Hmmmm i'll remain skeptical till i see it. . .when the dvd comes out grin
People liked the first one. . .i hated it.  Waste of precious time and film.  I hope they filled the 2nd one and not kill us with useless scenery and slow mo.  Anyway they aren't really that hot grin Except maybe for Carlisle undecided And what you say about RP is just gonna make me angry grin Cheese Vamps should be wiped out and the smoking ones should be left cheesy

I have this feeling people weren't THAT amazed by the first one, it's just the fact that 'woo, twilight is being made into a movie' that got them all struck and whatnot, I keep telling people to read the book first, read the book! cheesy

Lol, tell me about it, cheese vamps make me cringe.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by mamagee3(f): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2009
That movie is gonna suck. tongue
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by maedan(f): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2009
@iice, I'll confess that The Prisoner of Azkaban is my favourite HP book, had my own copy and read it to shreds smiley. And I've only seen the movie half-way but I could tell they did the dark, brooding storyline justice cheesy.

lol@ ibkaye, at the "wait, we'd wait some more etc cheesy". That's how the first movie was for me, it started so well, you'd keep thinking there'd be some serious vampire action on the way. But there never was. But the actors struck me as quality material - and that's why they became so huge even after acting such a "cheesy" grin movie. Lesser actors would have been on the way to career ruin after such a film, lol grin.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by twinkle2: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2009
f
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by maedan(f): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2009
ok, ibk/twinkle2 wink - noted.

I hate to sound too gushy on NL, I notice it's an unbecoming trait grin - but if in the book they went on about the gorgeousness tongue of the male lead, then Pattison did his part well to a Tee. The best parts of the film was watching him avoid, chase and fall in love with her - while she fell for him from day one. I know people say he looks like a handsome corpse with parkinsons disease (some pple are wicked o) grin, but to me he was the definition of "hot" in the first movie. I'd like to see Lautner top that in New Moon - if he can tongue cheesy.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by semid4lyfe(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2009
Na wa o! See as the pendulum dey swing. Before it was WM, now it's RP. I wonder who it'll be next.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Pharoh: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
Watched it online it sucks like the first movie shior tongue
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by follypimpi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
Thank God i didn't go to the cinema to watch this piece of shit,wlda ask for a re-fund and was up with the Jacob dude all topless and joggin into the forest like a Didier Drogba.I totally adore vamp movies but no bitin no fiting no blood action.Thank God for Van helsing.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Pharoh: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^ Na real P:O.S grin, I will never go to a cinema to watch all these useless films when my PC is there. grin
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by follypimpi(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
||
V

Would rather go to cinema to see any of baba suwe's movie.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Pharoh: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2009
100 percent better than these holly shit movies.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by semid4lyfe(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
Wow! I just finished watching it and it ain't as bad as u guys claim. It's definitely an improvement on the 1st installment. I'll give it a 6/10.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by ibro911(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2009
THE MOVIE IS CRAP!
I REPEAT, THE MOVIE IS CRAP
DISGRACE TO CINEMA HISTORY
WONT BE CRAP FOR 14 YEAR OLDS THOUGH

watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBSA4cekWWg
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Secretz(f): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2009
Was gonna see it at the movies, but I think I will just wait til it reach dvd like I did with first one. . .  why is that the books are always a hell of a lot better and the film seems to have no true reflection of books? Sooo annoying, wasting eye energy.  angry
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by dreeldee: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2009
It ain't all that, the first was better. Too much hype over it ha!
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by funkybaby(f): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2009
ibro911:

THE MOVIE IS CRAP!
I REPEAT, THE MOVIE IS CRAP
DISGRACE TO CINEMA HISTORY
WONT BE CRAP FOR 14 YEAR OLDS THOUGH

watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBSA4cekWWg

really?
thank God i did not waste my time to watch it last weekend. . . .
i was tempted !

i think say na the 'steven king' kinda horror film grin
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by wisecutie: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2009
funkybaby:

really?
thank God i did not waste my time to watch it last weekend. . . .
i was tempted !

i think say na the 'steven king' kinda horror film  grin

what makes you funky?
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by elopee(m): 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2009
Twilight is an over-rated movie.just an ordinary vampire movie,nothing special.hope to read the book soon cos usually them books r more interesting than the movie versions.**fact**
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 24, 2009
^^quite true, a lot of the time.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by janedoe(f): 12:55am On Nov 24, 2009
@ topic, I saw new moon the day It came out,had to join a queue to buy a ticket and then another to get in to see the movie,It's ok I guess, loads of eyecandy thats for sure but I was a bit disappointed in whatchucallem?Dakota and crew,they didn't blow me away like I thought they would but other than that,it was cool,I prefer Twilight though but thats just me :-)
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Sauron1: 1:39am On Nov 24, 2009
follypimpi:

Thank God i didn't go to the cinema to watch this piece of shit,wlda ask for a re-fund and was up with the Jacob dude all topless and joggin into the forest like a Didier Drogba.I totally adore vamp movies but no bitin no fiting no blood action.Thank God for Van helsing.

The movie is a disgrace!!!

I was conned into seeing at the O2 Arena and i cannot remember any special moment.
Crap acting, Babe looked dumb. . . . .The lead actor was dumber and looked like an AIDS patient in Moldova.
It's not worth the time of anyone.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by chika98: 2:10am On Nov 24, 2009
I fell asleep watching the bootleg online. What a bloody waste of time! If I have to hear about this movie one more time I swear I'd choke someone
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by tanimz(f): 2:44am On Nov 24, 2009
Honestly, the story is great. But the acting was wack (except for talor lautner, he is soooooo hooott!!!!)
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:07am On Nov 24, 2009
the movie is pretty over rated.
i watched the first one like 3 months after it came out online (some illegal site) and i couldnt believe thats what the hype was all about.
i was thinking "WHAT THE HELL?!?!"
im not too anxious about seeing the second one, ill see it sometime.
i heard it was just like the first one, BIG HYPE but the movie wasnt all it was cracked up to be.
anyway ill eventually see it.
but Twilight is sooo over rated.

really the first movie almost put me to sleep, all that hype for nothing!  angry
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by platinumnk(f): 3:41am On Nov 24, 2009
Gosh, EdWARD is soooo hottt, i want him to bite me grin grin
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by janedoe(f): 3:50am On Nov 24, 2009
@ platinumnk, word! smiley
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by DoubleN(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2009
I wonder what all the hype is about this movie?
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Nezan(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2009
*clears throat*
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by 42233624: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2009
if u guys say new moon aint a good movie, then you guys no nothing about movies,
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by yjay(f): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2009
Double N:

I wonder what all the hype is about this movie?

u can say that again! its sooooo all over the place, makes me not even look forward to seeing it! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genievive Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Are In Ije (an International Movie) / Hitv Begin Double Slam Promo / Where Do Download Your Animes From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.