Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Twilight Saga: New Moon - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Twilight Saga: New Moon (7956 Views)

Poll: What do you actually think of the Twilight Saga:New Moon movie?

Love it!It's smashing and entertaining!: 16% (2 votes)
Not really bad.: 83% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Hot Movie: Oyenusi Part 3 Final Saga – Latest Yoruba 2015 Movie / Twilight Fan Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Edward Cullen In £2,000 Vegas Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by ibro911(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by iice(f): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2009
ibkaye:

I have this feeling people weren't THAT amazed by the first one, it's just the fact that 'woo, twilight is being made into a movie' that got them all struck and whatnot, I keep telling people to read the book first, read the book! cheesy

Lol, tell me about it, cheese vamps make me cringe.

It's the tweens that got the movie going.  They are responsible too for catapulting these actors into superstars.  I really didn't see anything interesting in the twilight movie except for the 'bella song' grin.  The book was wayyy better.  Considering my obsession with vamps, you can imagine how underwhelmed i was by the first installment angry Bella's or rather Kristen Stewart's voice irritates me.  Too guttural undecided

twinkle2:

Lmao cheesy

I guess the romance overtook the 'action', even in the book, some of the well waited for action scenes were only about a page and a half, the rest of the pages were occupied with Bella's dedication of love for Edwardo alongside paragraph after paragraphs of how beautiful he is tongue cheesy

(this is ibk by the way)

Lmao, so true.  I think it's a romance book first before anything else. 
Did you get banned?

maedan:

@iice, I'll confess that The Prisoner of Azkaban is my favourite HP book, had my own copy and read it to shreds smiley. And I've only seen the movie half-way but I could tell they did the dark, brooding storyline justice cheesy.

Well we finally agree on something tongue I was hoping the latest one would go that route.  Kinda liked the color scheme they used for PoA undecided
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Paulifendu(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
Most of you dat r making noise hvnt even watched the movie. How can a normal human being say Twilight is scrap. It has already sold over 140,000,000 USD in less than a week.

Pple wont buy it if is scrap,it is actually one of the best movie ever to be produced. The have already set a world record on the Box Office. Lets face the facts, dat movie is off the chain.

All the characters are splendid, the vampire concert and all. Check out the stunts. Look at the marketing strategy. The made millions from the world tour alone.

I heard somebody saying the didn't follow the book, do u wnt to show us dat u hv read the book? Who cares about the book, how many movies followed exactly wot is in the book. Check Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and so on. Be reasonable pple.

Give credit to whom it is due and stop running ur mouths.

Am out!
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by iice(f): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2009
LMAO. . .no wonder nollywood is not going anywhere cheesy
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Sauron1: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
Paulifendu:

Most of you dat r making noise hvnt even watched the movie. How can a normal human being say Twilight is scrap. It has already sold over 140,000,000 USD in less than a week.

Pple wont buy it if is scrap,it is actually one of the best movie ever to be produced. The have already set a world record on the Box Office. Lets face the facts, dat movie is off the chain.

All the characters are splendid, the vampire concert and all. Check out the stunts. Look at the marketing strategy. The made millions from the world tour alone.

I heard somebody saying the didn't follow the book, do u wnt to show us dat u hv read the book? Who cares about the book, how many movies followed exactly wot is in the book. Check Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and so on. Be reasonable pple.

Give credit to whom it is due and stop running your mouths.

Am out!

Ma guy. . . . .Stop spreading chaff!!
This movie must be the worst movie ever made in the history of Hollywood.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by maedan(f): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2009
lol @ iice --- I don't remember us having differences in the past - we sound like we have the same kind of tastes, it seems to me (eg an inordinate fascination with vampires grin) No one can say any evil against R-Patz/Twilight/New Moon to me, IMO. He/the movies can do no wrong tongue cheesy.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by stede(m): 5:41am On Nov 25, 2009
chei smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by randyE(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2009
please people lets stop hyping this movie cos it is CRAP!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by iice(f): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2009
maedan:

lol @ iice --- I don't remember us having differences in the past - we sound like we have the same kind of tastes, it seems to me (eg an inordinate fascination with vampires grin) No one can say any evil against R-Patz/Twilight/New Moon to me, IMO. He/the movies can do no wrong tongue cheesy.

Tsk tsk tongue You forgot LOTR? grin
If you do have a fascination with vamps. . .i hope you've watched the other movies tongue
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by maedan(f): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2009
Oh okies grin. Now I remember. But the aggravator tongue was more Shola09 than you wink. LOTR is cool, it's just not a vampire movie and that's my forte grin. I loved the Two Towers LOTR though, a lot of battle scenes which my second forte grin.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by iice(f): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
Aha! A comrade then cheesy There's only one other person on this board who shares my obsession.
So do tell. . .who is the sexist so far? grin
Yeah the battle at helm's deep was spectacular.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by maedan(f): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
Lol, @ comrade. But sexiest so far what? Vampire? And I was thinking about the battle at Isengard. Maybe I don't know my LOTR, but I have to confess that lately I've taken the time to sit down and watch a few, and they were great. I just have a soft spot for Van Helsing, is all.

But if you were talking about the sexiest vampire grin grin grin----then in my humble opinion tongue, it'll have to be Blade. W.Snipes is fit, and he gets the job done grin!!
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by iice(f): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2009
The battle at Isengard is with the Ents (trees). . .that battle?
What's with you and Van Helsing lol. . .don't answer that. . .i understand the love of particular films.

Wesley snipes? shocked grin I rest my case.  Blade is cool not sexy tongue
Kinda like say Spawn is sexy. . .when it's his cape that was sexy grin
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by ibro911(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by iice(f): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2009
ibro911:

ohhh, you're both female,  thank God, smiley, I almost thought you were gay there

now, who'sss the sexiest?, hehehehe
in you too i mean smiley

sexiest vamp, the blood rayne chick FTW!

Bloodrayne? shocked
Where is Neoteny when i need him? grin
Bloodrayne is one of the worse vamps movies ever made.  Anything Uwe Boll makes is crap.
She wasn't that sexy in the movie courtesy of the crappy costumes. Her bloody pants didn't even fit right! angry
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by ibro911(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
damnn.
are those the directors or something
omo i aint that into vamp movies o

yh, the movie might be whack but the chick is smokinnnnnnnn!
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by iice(f): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
Neoteny is an old NL member. . .we have a shared dislike for Uwe Boll (Director/producer)

She was hotter in Terminator.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by ibro911(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2009
well, i was more into the video game (im kind of a video game guy)
never really watched the movie

still
chick is blazin
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by iice(f): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2009
You aren't into movies that much then grin

That game happens to be my friend's best game. He was pissed when he watched the movie. Scarred for life! grin
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by ibro911(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2009
IMO,
top 4 overhyped, not worth it movies of 2009

new moon
transformers 2
g.i joe
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by ibro911(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2009
nahh, i'm a movie LovePeddler cool
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by iice(f): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2009
Hahaha so everyone claims grin cheesy
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by maedan(f): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
Yepppp, @ iice, Spawn was a looker, and he did things with his cape that could get a girl to---well, you get the general idea grin. But I do find Snipes tres sexy as Blade, esp in those skin-tight all-black costumes.

But @ topic, Vampire vs Werewolf etc--------to me, Edward is the sexiest of them all. I mean those eyeszzzzz. . . .anywayz, he takes the belt anyday wink.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2009
gosh! can you remove that from your siggy?
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by ibro911(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
cullen's face in three words
bony
white
scary

@iice, trust me, im not everyone
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by iice(f): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2009
@maedan. . . grin yeessh grin

What's the name of the leader of the pack again?  He has that bad boy thing going on for him grin

@ibro911. . .so says everyone too cheesy
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by ibro911(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
@iice
lol
ok o

watch me, you might learn a thing or two
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by iice(f): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2009
i've already learnt a thing. . .so nothing more tongue
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by ibro911(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
lol
joker
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by ibro911(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
transformers 2, another disappointment/disaster

@iice and maedan
watch this new moon review
http://my.spill.com/video/video/show?id=947994:Video:1800178

hilarious
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by k4kenny(f): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2009
well i've read all 4 books and Breaking Dawn is my fav especially Jacob's part (Team Jacob all the way!!!!!!!! grin grin grin)

New moon is most definately the most hyped movie of 2009. havent seen the movie yet but with the hype they've generated hope it wud be worth my time and money. however from the amount made in the opening week of the movie($140 mill), looks like all that hype was worth it.

i preferred Twillight, the book to the movie, even though i've seen the movie about 3 times already, the books brings out the characters in many ways the movie couldnt. maybe with the new director, that wud be rectified

though i havent seen the movie, the little i've seen in the trailer shows the special effects are to die for.

and Jacob, kiss kiss kisskiss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Pround Of Nollywood Actors & Actresses? / Hitv Begin Double Slam Promo / Nollywood Already Working On ALUU4 Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.