Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Twilight Saga: New Moon - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Twilight Saga: New Moon (7953 Views)

Poll: What do you actually think of the Twilight Saga:New Moon movie?

Love it!It's smashing and entertaining!: 16% (2 votes)
Not really bad.: 83% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Hot Movie: Oyenusi Part 3 Final Saga – Latest Yoruba 2015 Movie / Twilight Fan Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Edward Cullen In £2,000 Vegas Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by semid4lyfe(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2010
obinna5000:

"Twilight Saga: New Moon" was a big winner at last night's 2010 MTV Movie Awards.  tongue
It won Best Movie, Best Male performance, Best Female performance and Best Kiss.

MTV movie awards sucks big time.
Just like how Twilight won the major awards last year? MTV movie awards is a joke and shouldn't be taken serious.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by maedan(f): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Since you believe the movies are better, why bother to read the books?  undecided You for kuku watch the movies and forget the books nah ;DYou're using good actor and Robert Pattinson in the same sentence? undecided Shocking! That guy couldn't act to save his life but I understand where you're coming from sha ;DSorry ehn. . . .I thought you had finished reading the books since you first posted you were reading them last year, lol.

The books are very popular, people are still hustling to get to read them, so hell yeah I'll bother to read them too. I just need to get motivated. Maybe when I watch the next instalment it'll get me going again undecided.

R. Patz can't act?? Wow. Well, in the first movie he did act like the part was made for him. They are all very young (the main actors) and I think they all did OK. They might get better as they make more/better films.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Rocktation(f): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2010
Robert Pattinson can't act? You must be punking me. You should see his VERY disorganised self behind the scene. Heaven knows i love Edward Cullen more than i do Rob Pat.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by dominique(f): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2010
twilight and its sequels are noffin but crap. a bunch of wacktors and wacktress with plastic facial expressions and horrible dialogue. i  wonder why people think its the ish, i'd rather watch papa ajasco tongue
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2010
The poll is biased. What happened to "Ewwww! Waste of human and artificial resources"?
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by dominique(f): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2010
michelin89:

The poll is biased. What happened to "Ewwww! Waste of human and artificial resources"?

you're so right. i couldn't vote cos there was no category like "real bad. . . (make me feel raining curses on the makers) bad"
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2010
I'll be booking my eclipse tickets any time soon cheesy
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by maedan(f): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2010
ibkaye:

I'll be booking my eclipse tickets any time soon cheesy

Lol. And I might be just a few places behind on the queue cheesy cheesy.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2010
maedan:

Lol. And I might be just a few places behind on the queue cheesy cheesy.
Lol i'll look out for you wink cheesy
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Vacora(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2010
I'd rather stick my nads in a live socket and put my nuts in a fridge then slam the door on it really hard than watch the Twilight crap,

30 Days of Night and Bram Stoker's Dracula are brillliant vampire movies!!! If i hear one more mention of R.Patz and his broad Kristen , whatever her name is, i'll punch myself in the back of the head!!!
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by maedan(f): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2010
Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart. . . . . . . , .

Lol, how many times have you punched yourself in the back of the head yet? ROTF grin grin grin.

Vacora:

I'd rather stick my nads in a live socket and put my nuts in a fridge then slam the door on it really hard than watch the Twilight crap,

30 Days of Night and Bram Stoker's Dracula are brillliant vampire movies!!! If i hear one more mention of R.Patz and his broad Kristen , whatever her name is, i'll punch myself in the back of the head!!!

The trailers look great!! This is going to be a movie to see. I'm not crazy about the plot, all I care for are the actors and their magnetism on screen. Taylor Lautner (Jacob) is the one I'll be keeping my eye on most of the time. The series gets better with time, so I think you should stop being so uppity about what you think is a "brilliant vampire movie". LOL>
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by iice(f): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2010
Vacora:

I thought 30 of Night was sound but could have been way better.
Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon by Pharoh: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2010
Just watched twilight eclipse three days ago online. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genievive Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Are In Ije (an International Movie) / Are Nigerians Pround Of Nollywood Actors & Actresses? / Hitv Begin Double Slam Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.