Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan (45506 Views)

The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic / Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams / Pathetic! Ex-eagles Star, Femi Opabunmi Turns Beggar On The Streets Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by Ibime(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Holudarey01:
He said it with his mouth.
When he was making millions, he didn't invest.
Now he's @ ground zero. Now tell me can Mikel be poor? Not in this generation. Dude has a lot of investments

Opabunmi never made millions.

The most he made in his career is £1k a week which barely puts roof over your head in Switzerland.

He lost all his money through various eye operations due to not having insurance.
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by Dexema(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
naptu2:
Fantastic winger at the u17 world cup in Trinidad and Tobago. They were beaten by Anthony LeTallec and Florent Sinama Pongolle in the final .

Unfortunately he didn't do anything spectacular after that world cup.
ur head dey there, these guys destroyed Australia in the semis but found France too strong in the final with le tallec (1) and sinama pongolle (2) goals. opabunmi featured for the U-23 and the super Eagles briefly, too bad he's this unfortunate situation, I hope his situation can be salvaged, at least he doesn't have any health or drug issues like some people did.

1 Like

Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by adellam16(f): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
lofty900:
I don't know him, but what did he do with all the money he made during his playing days? Police recruitment is still on jor, go and apply and pray
Eye surgery chop d money
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by JoeBlocks(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
lanicky:
Super eagles player are usually underpaid.
Really? How do you know this?

If he had been playing for a long time, we can agree that he should have saved money but even with that,
How long did he play, and when did he start playing football?

an average professor in Nigeria will also languish in the hospital when funds and savings run out.
An average professor will always save for a rainy day. That's why he's a professor, not a footballer.

A Nigerian footballer with no other means of income is as good as poor.
If that footballer didn't invest his money rightly, whose fault is it, me or him?
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by hyperflex(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Unblockable:
According to the report, he played the FIFA U-17 Championship in 2001 that means he should either be 16 or 17 then. If I'm not mistaken, that means he was born around 1984/85. And if he's born around 1984/85, then he should just be 31 or 32yrs now. Definitely, if that's the case, his wife should be between 27 to 30. So why would he say his wife and kids are hungry when his wife is still young enough to make money either by hook (business, office work) or by crook (whatever that means)? I also blame him for 'chopping' all his money then.

The guy is definitely not 31 or 32. He should be in his 40s. And that's the disadvantage of those ridiculous age they keep parading as their official (football) age.

U can't just sit and judge people's lives logically or forensically like that. See how u justbdey calcufast the man life. May u not see what will test ur faith o.
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by wayodude(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
If Femi only played for 3SC, Grasshoppers of Zurich and Chamois Niort then he NEVER made any more money than a bank teller would in a place like London.

Other players should take note, learn from his experience and help him in anyway they can. The weird part of this episode is I cannot remember a single player in that team that was not in their mid to late 20's at the very least! The 2001 U-17 team was by far the oldest team ever to represent Nigeria in any age grade for that matter. I remember very well Victor Brown the main striker and Karimu Shuaibu i think he was the no. 7 who always wore red boots.

Shuaibu had played for Bendel Insurance for many seasons before turning up as under 17 in this tournament. I remember when he tackled a Japanese player (Note: the entire japanese team was made up of secondary school boys) and the boy fell down in a heap and started crying before the camera moved away from him. No be today sha...

Good luck Femi, i wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by shepherdnoble: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
lofty900:
I don't know him, but what did he do with all the money he made during his playing days? Police recruitment is still on jor, go and apply and pray
you are very wicked n pfoolish!!! Why asking him what he did with his money?
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by Olukazzy: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by lanicky(f): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
[
quote author=JoeBlocks post=45060480]Really? How do you know this?

http://theconversation.com/the-shocking-disparity-in-african-footballers-pay-28367

I thought this was obvious.sad

How long did he play, and when did he start playing football?
My research showed that he may have played for just five years. He mostly played for the likes of shooting stars. smiley

An average professor will always save for a rainy day. That's why he's a professor, not a footballer.

An average professor with a medical condition also end up a pauper in NIGERIA. This is not really about saving but about the healthcare and social service in place in NIGERIA.sad

If that footballer didn't invest his money rightly, whose fault is it, me or him?

How do you invest money in NIGERIA? How much would he have invested that would have been enough to solve his medical problem? Reality of those who have spent several hundreds of thousands in Nigerian hospitals without finding definite cause is not unusual.
This man's condition affected his ability to play.sad

Other posters have interesting opinions and facts on this man:

Ibime
Opabunmi never made millions.

The most he made in his career is £1k a week which barely puts roof over your head in Switzerland.

He lost all his money through various eye operations due to not having insurance.

Wayodude
If Femi only played for 3SC, Grasshoppers of Zurich and Chamois Niort then he NEVER made any more money than a bank teller would in a place like London.

Other players should take note, learn from his experience help him in anyway they can. The weird part of this episode is I cannot remember a single player in that team that was not in their mid to late 20's at the very least! The 2001 U-17 team was by far the oldest team ever to represent Nigeria in any age grade for that matter. I remember very well Victor Brown the main striker and Karimu Shuaibu i think he was the no. 7 who always wore red boots.

Shuaibu had played for Bendel Insurance for many seasons before turning up as under 17 in this tournament. I remember when he tackled a Japanese player (Note: the entire japanese team was made up of secondary school boys) and the boy fell down in a heap and started crying before the camera moved away from him. No be today sha...

Good luck Femi, i wish you the best.

They have perfectly expressed my concerns. Look beyond the money. An average earner can lose everything without a good healthcare and health insurance in Nigeria.

Vote LANICKY as MISS NAIRALAND 2016

2 Likes

Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by omamokta: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Unblockable:
According to the report, he played the FIFA U-17 Championship in 2001 that means he should either be 16 or 17 then. If I'm not mistaken, that means he was born around 1984/85. And if he's born around 1984/85, then he should just be 31 or 32yrs now. Definitely, if that's the case, his wife should be between 27 to 30. So why would he say his wife and kids are hungry when his wife is still young enough to make money either by hook (business, office work) or by crook (whatever that means)? I also blame him for 'chopping' all his money then.

The guy is definitely not 31 or 32. He should be in his 40s. And that's the disadvantage of those ridiculous age they keep parading as their official (football) age.
This guy didn't make much money cos after playing the under 17 where he shone like a star and was immediately invited to super eagles by coach onigbinde, all has never been well for him, especially his sight problem . I doubt if he played any foreign club. I pity the poor lad.
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by Unblockable: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
omamokta:
This guy didn't make much money cos after playing the under 17 where he shone like a star and was immediately invited to super eagles by coach onigbinde, all has never been well for him, especially his sight problem . I doubt if he played any foreign club. I pity the poor lad.

According to the report, he played for Grasshopper Zurich in Switzerland.
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by JoeBlocks(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
lanicky:
[

http://theconversation.com/the-shocking-disparity-in-african-footballers-pay-28367

I thought this was obvious.sad

My research showed that he may have played for just five years. He mostly played for the likes of shooting stars. smiley
And in playing for just five years, did you bother to further your research to know just how much he earned throughout the period he played active football?

The link you posted mainly talk about players playing abroad and players playing at home.

thenationonlineng.net/tears-for-half-blind-opabunmi/

I'm sure you'll see in the link above that he played abroad, and that mean higher currency...

An average professor with a medical condition also end up a pauper in NIGERIA. This is not really about saving but about the healthcare and social service in place in NIGERIA.sad
Or you don't know an average professor in Nigeria has free medical service in the university he teaches? Provided that university has a teaching hospital right?

How do you invest money in NIGERIA? How much would he have invested that would have been enough to solve his medical problem? Reality of those who have spent several hundreds of thousands in Nigerian hospitals without finding definite cause is not unusual.
This man's condition affected his ability to play.sad
No doubt, but if he had been prudent, he would have found his calling and perhaps, he wouldn't have found himself in this present condition.

Other posters have interesting opinions and facts on this man:

They have perfectly expressed my concerns. Look beyond the money. An average earner can lose everything without a good healthcare and health insurance in Nigeria.
Yes, an average earner can loose everything if he fails to plan for his future. That much is a fact. Whoever is putting hopes and aspiration on nigerian healthcare service is living in a dream world and plotting his own downfall.

Mind you, those you quoted only expressed their concern and opinion on this issue, same way others did, nothing more, nothing less.

Vote LANICKY as MISS NAIRALAND 2016
Are you intentionally looking for my trouble? Why this? I thought we're having a debate here? If that is your intention be sure to know that you'll leave here scared and bare faced naked!.
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by shadrach77: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
koice:

You made an even bigger blunder than the guy you were supposed to be correcting. Opabumni played for golden eaglets at the Trinidad & Tobago Under 17 world cup held in in 2001.

Japan/Korea World cup was held in 2002, and Opabumni didn't make the list.
You are also mistaken sir. Opabunmi was the youngest player in the Nigerian squad to the 2002 South Korean World Cup
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by doveda: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
I told I will be here waiting for you. If you have bothered to check you would have seen that this is not the first post that would have that tag. Are you being paid to threaten or what? You wanna issue some moro.nic threats? Go back home! I don't understand you. Why cant you just ask the questions, why do you have to THREATEN HER! If you don't like it, say so but then she is not doing it for you. She is doing it for her campaign.
Who are you in the grand scheme of things? Why do you have to make Nairaland your office?

JoeBlocks:
And in playing for just five years, did you bother to further your research to know just how much he earned throughout the period he played active football?

The link you posted mainly talk about players playing abroad and players playing at home.

I'm sure you'll see in the link above that he played abroad, and that mean higher currency...

Or you don't know an average professor in Nigeria has free medical service in the university he teaches? Provided that university has a teaching hospital right?

No doubt, but if he had been prudent, he would have found his calling and perhaps, he wouldn't have found himself in this present condition.

Yes, an average earner can loose everything if he fails to plan for his future. That much is a fact. Whoever is putting hopes and aspiration on nigerian healthcare service is living in a dream world and plotting his own downfall.

Mind you, those you quoted only expressed their concern and opinion on this issue, same way others did, nothing more, nothing less.

[color=#990000]
Are you intentionally looking for my trouble? Why this? I thought we're having a debate here? If that is your intention be sure to know that you'll leave here scared and bare faced naked!.[/color]
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by JoeBlocks(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
doveda:

I told I will be here waiting for you. If you have bothered to check you would have seen that this is not the first post that would have that tag. Are you being paid to threaten or what? You wanna issue some moro.nic threats? Go back home! I don't understand you. Why cant you just ask the questions, why do you have to THREATEN HER! If you don't like it, say so but then she is not doing it for you. She is doing it for her campaign.
Who are you in the grand scheme of things? Why do you have to make Nairaland your office?

Who is this thing and what do you want? It seems you're just to intelligent to know when something that borders pass your single digit IQ is being discussed!.

lanicky:
Super eagles player are usually underpaid. If he had been playing for a long time, we can agree that he should have saved money but even with that, an average professor in Nigeria will also languish in the hospital when funds and savings run out. A Nigerian footballer with no other means of income is as good as poor.

Did you see her make her campaign whatever when she quoted me first? Look simpleton, I advice you go sit down and piss of, and make reality your best friend.

Simpleton. tongue
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by hifaif1: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
iamrealdeji:
but why didn't he stay abroad? It's better for him to do menial jobs there than here

Well, that is a good question!!!
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by olukuboy: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
lofty900:

How many years did he play that he made so much money?He was in Europe for only a year or two in some mushroom club that pays next to nothing. its not everybody playing in Europe that earns well.He has been in a financial mess for many years now.How much did he earn thatvcan last so much.He even did surgery abroad too.Pity am send am something via Bluetooth if u get money.
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by lanicky(f): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=JoeBlocks post=45064893]And in playing for just five years, did you bother to further your research to know just how much he earned throughout the period he played active football?

For how long did he play abroad? Was he signed to any great club? If he had a worthwhile international career or contract, there is no way it won't have had insurance.

If they were lobbying to get about £600 per month in around 2012/2013. How much did you think he was earning then? He played for about five years in both local nd national team.

What about other professors and lecturers?There were two news on Nairaland some time ago. It was about a retired professor who was a great poet and well-known that fell into financial distress because of the poor condition of his eyes. It was his church that gives him handouts to barely survive. I can't find the link but perhaps you might know him.

There was another case, this time it was a lecturer not a professor. She was wrongfully operated on. And she has to spend day in day out to be kept in the hospital. I believe there were public efforts to get money for her ultimate surgery.

That is a big generalisation you have just made. If he had been prudent yet he have had to spend a lot on his eye surgery and without another means of income, even his savings wouldn't have helped him in a country with poor healthcare system.

That is not true. It is not a fact. If you are a Nigerian and you are not a citizen of another country, you are bound to lose everything or almost. If it were so, most people won't be using day in day out. You simply do not know how much some people have had to spend in the hospital.

You are yet to provide an alternative to what we face. You cannot criticise and tell us that saving is the way out. What happens when savings runs out and the issue still persist? Yes it happens, I know that because I am in touch with what goes on with my environment

Are you intentionally looking for my trouble? Why this? I thought we're having a debate here? If that is your intention be sure to know that you'll leave here scared and bare faced naked!.

LOL. Why would I look for your trouble? If you are looking for someone to fight with you. Go and find someone else. I do that to my some of posts nowadays. You need to stop threatening me. I was not hostile to you. You are not the only one in this section although I will appreciate your vote.wink Thanks

Vote Miss Lanicky for Miss Nairaland 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by femi4: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
lofty900:
You don't know him, no wonder you typed without your brain.

you can learn here anyway https://www.nairaland.com/2414202/tears-half-blind-femi-opabunmi
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by doveda: 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mr Nairaland na my father's property, Mr O can issue all the threats I want,

Oya keep issuing threats na.tongue

It is not like you are blind. Go through her posts and see for yourself. Thank God I am not the one using threats on someone I have never met before. Wake up to reality. This is cyberspace bro.

Ciao!

JoeBlocks:
Who is this thing and what do you want? It seems you're just to intelligent to know when something that borders pass your single digit IQ is being discussed!.

Did you see her make her campaign whatever when she quoted me first? Look simpleton, I advice you go sit down and piss of, and make reality your best friend.

Simpleton. tongue
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by JoeBlocks(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
doveda:
Mr Nairaland na my father's property, Mr O can issue all the threats I want,

Oya keep issuing threats na.tongue

It is not like you are blind. Go through her posts and see for yourself. Thank God I am not the one using threats on someone I have never met before. Wake up to reality. This is cyberspace bro.

Ciao!

Abeg shut up joor! You delusional simpleton. tongue tongue
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by JoeBlocks(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lanicky:

For how long did he play abroad? Was he signed to any great
club? If he had a worthwhile international career or contract,
there is no way it won't have had insurance.
If they were lobbying to get about £600 per month in around
2012/2013. How much did you think he was earning then?
He played for about five years in both local nd national
team.
Must he be signed to any great club? For him to know how to manage his money?

You should do a run in check to know how much he was paid when he signed for Grasshoppers, instead of jumping to conclusions.

What about other professors and lecturers?There were two
news on Nairaland some time ago. It was about a retired
professor who was a great poet and well-known that fell into
financial distress because of the poor condition of his eyes.
It was his church that gives him handouts to barely survive. I
can't find the link but perhaps you might know him.
There was another case, this time it was a lecturer not a
professor. She was wrongfully operated on. And she has to
spend day in day out to be kept in the hospital. I believe
there were public efforts to get money for her ultimate
surgery.
What about them? Didn't you see where I said professors have free medical health care from their various teaching hospitals? Stop throwing stones in waters just to make a point.

The professor who ran into financial distress didn't save for a rainy day, I thought I made that known to you? Also the one who was wrong operated upon should have sued the hospital, its that simple. Once again, stop throwing stones in waters just to make a point. And also, how can you use the instance of just two professors to two your conclusion. Generalization has always been your best friend.

That is a big generalisation you have just made. If he had
been prudent yet he have had to spend a lot on his eye
surgery and without another means of income, even his
savings wouldn't have helped him in a country with poor healthcare
Which nonsense generalization are you yapping about? What happened to reaching out to people, family, friends, well wishers and the likes? Blaming his predicament on poor healthcare is like saying Nigeria is rich, yet poor.

That is not true. It is not a fact. If you are a Nigerian and you
are not a citizen of another country, you are bound to lose
everything or almost. If it were so, most people won't be
using day in day out. You simply do not know how much
some people have had to spend in the hospital.

You are yet to provide an alternative to what we face. You
cannot criticise and tell us that saving is the way out. What
happens when savings runs out and the issue still persist?
Yes it happens, I know that because I am in touch with what
goes on with my environment
I suppose your parents have lost everything? As well as your family and relatives? Like hell what are you even saying? How old are you? I know just how much people loose, yet they get up and work, not lay low and complain. Awolowo once said, "the strength of a man isn't determine by how many times he falls, but by how many times he rises up, each time he falls".

LOL. Why would I look for your trouble? If you are looking
for someone to fight with you. Go and find someone else. I
do that to my some of posts nowadays. You need to stop
threatening me. I was not hostile to you. You are not the
only one in this section although I will appreciate your vote.
Thanks
I don't appreciate a person soliciting for cheap votes when I'm engaging in a debate with that person, when you first quoted me, nothing of this was even there, then for reasons best known to you, you decided to add it.

Just so you know, I will not vote for you, I don't waste my vote on individuals who can't see what's even in front of them.

Have a nice day.
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by Rajosh(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
yinkslinks:
Pray to God never to be attacked by the devil bro.
hmm looking at it from your own point of view, I think you're right. I never thought it could be spiritual. now I remember Job.
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by ohbyjay(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]many are busy saying what did he do with the money? hmmmmm may God never allow you to be a victim of the dark world, then you will know that money have wings it can fly away
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by lanicky(f): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
He shouldn't have been begging however it does not mean that I can't understand his predicaments. Because there is no public record of his wages and the lack of insurance by his international ‘club' make it likely that he didn't have much going for him. I am glad others hold the same opinion.

You keep generalising. Saving money is not a guarantee that the state of Nigerian health system won't empty your accounts. You can insult my family, but Nigerians know what they are going through. Why don't you wait till you get into distress and observe how many family and friends would support you cry

You have to go through my post history to see for yourself. I have been using the tag since yesterday. My bad if it didn't appear in my first post. You are not the reason it was up there. It was there for other people who can see past the ‘cheap publicity' and vote for me. Thanks for not voting for mewink.

Lanicky for Miss Nairaland 2016

JoeBlocks:
Lanicky:

Must he be signed to any great club? For him to know how to manage his money?

You should do a run in check to know how much he was paid when he signed for Grasshoppers, instead of jumping to conclusions.

What about them? Didn't you see where I said professors have free medical health care from their various teaching hospitals? Stop throwing stones in waters just to make a point.

The professor who ran into financial distress didn't save for a rainy day, I thought I made that known to you? Also the one who was wrong operated upon should have sued the hospital, its that simple. Once again, stop throwing stones in waters just to make a point. And also, how can you use the instance of just two professors to two your conclusion. Generalization has always been your best friend.

Which nonsense generalization are you yapping about? What happened to reaching out to people, family, friends, well wishers and the likes? Blaming his predicament on poor healthcare is like saying Nigeria is rich, yet poor.

I suppose your parents have lost everything? As well as your family and relatives? Like hell what are you even saying? How old are you? I know just how much people loose, yet they get up and work, not lay low and complain. Awolowo once said, "the strength of a man isn't determine by how many times he falls, but by how many times he rises up, each time he falls".

I don't appreciate a person soliciting for cheap votes when I'm engaging in a debate with that person, when you first quoted me, nothing of this was even there, then for reasons best known to you, you decided to add it.

Just so you know, I will not vote for you, I don't waste my vote on individuals who can't see what's even in front of them.

Have a nice day.
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by JoeBlocks(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
lanicky:
He shouldn't have been begging however it does not mean that I can't understand his predicaments. Because there is no public record of his wages and the lack of insurance by his international ‘club' make it likely that he didn't have much going for him. I am glad others hold the same opinion.
Everybody understands his predicament, that's why I asked what he did with the money he made when he was still playing active football.

You keep generalising. Saving money is not a guarantee that the state of Nigerian health system won't empty your accounts. You can insult my family, but Nigerians know what they are going through. Why don't you wait till you get into distress and observe how many family and friends would support you cry
Please get off yourself and sEe beyond you small mind. How old are you? Do you work? Do you pay house rent? Your parents still feed you and you're here making noise. What do you know about the nigerian healthcare system? Have you ever paid for someone's medical bills before? You embarrass yourself and show that you know absolutely nothing of what you speak of.

How will the nigerian healthcare system empty your account if you don't fall sick? And here you are speaking of generalization.

For your info, I'm much older than you and I know just what nigerians are going through better than you do. You speak as if your small mind can comprehend spending hours in traffic, after a hard days work and coming home and sleeping without light.

You have to go through my post history to see for yourself. I have been using the tag since yesterday. My bad if it didn't appear in my first post. You are not the reason it was up there. It was there for other people who can see past the ‘cheap publicity' and vote for me. Thanks for not voting for mewink.

Lanicky for Miss Nairaland 2016

And I don't need your thanks, thank you very much.
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by profosenogoboy: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nigeria gorverment are heartless this guy has eyes problem which made him to spend all his money and No one can help him either by job or money
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by profosenogoboy: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nigeria gorverment are heartless this guy has eyes problem which made him to spend all his money and No one can help him either by job or money [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by femi4: 4:29am On Apr 27, 2016
koice:

You made an even bigger blunder than the guy you were supposed to be correcting. Opabumni played for golden eaglets at the Trinidad & Tobago Under 17 world cup held in in 2001.

Japan/Korea World cup was held in 2002, and Opabumni didn't make the list.
Keep typing rubbish with confidence
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2016
femi4:
Keep typing rubbish with confidence

If you can't be civil, then f*ck off my mention. I don't know what you hope to gain from this unnecessary rudeness, kiddo.
Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by Abkeeys(f): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please after applying for the police job on line what next? As in d guarantors form?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ousmane Dembele Fined €10,000 For Leaving Rented Home ‘like A Dustbin’ / NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn / Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.