Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit (2940 Views)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I will e-spank you ni.

Well, from dat CUMment, i can boldy say your boyfriend don dey shag you even though he nvr pay your dowry.

Yes! In all styles and at all times, anything else u wanna say?
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by vizkiz: 10:59am On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

Lol! I was kiddin oo shocked

no you weren't grin
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

Lol! I was kiddin oo shocked
u don buy job@Mondeluv, wit ur commet, guys no go allow u rest again.
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2016
vizkiz:

no you weren't grin

I will beat you oo grin
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2016
habby51:

u don buy job@Mondeluv, wit ur commet, guys no go allow u rest again.
I no send them o
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by unapapadeycraze: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

Yes! In all styles and at all times, anything else u wanna say?

Yes, I wanna gbensh you. Which style will you like to teach me? Doggy can gv childrencheesy. I don't want doggy. Any other style is allowed
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by cherio12(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Courtesy now, haba.
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Being raw and fact with ur statement
MondeLuv:

Wait o. . . So what does dah mean?
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Yes, I wanna gbensh you. Which style will you like to teach me? Doggy can gv childrencheesy. I don't want doggy. Any other style is allowed

Lol. Mad man! gringrin
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2016
Oma307:
Being raw and fact with ur statement
Alryt then. Na me spoil pass. I gree tongue
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2016
I never say sooooooo, e joooor oooo

meanwhile how can i vote for miss nairaland
MondeLuv:

Alryt then. Na me spoil pass. I gree tongue
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oma307:
I never say sooooooo, e joooor oooo

meanwhile how can i vote for miss nairaland

The voting hasn't started yet for now its just campaigns, pls help me campaign for my friend na? sad
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yes! Tell me you're coming or we break up lmao sad
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tnx 2 u all for ur comment, the issue av being salted out. It happen dat my neighbour came back home yesta9it wit a babe 2 pass out the 9it wit him. Dis mrnin his Girlfrnd showed up unexpectedly, & the quarrel started. the guy was shoutin on the gal why she wll cum witout tellin him, but the babe xplain she was having a flat battery due 2 shortage of power supply in there area. Secondly dat she came 2 a market near to us 2get sum stuffs, & to drop the litle she bought for him dats Y she came visiting. I pity her when I hear dis.
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by schumastic(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

Guys are sex addicts! tongue

and the gf they do it with are what?

Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
schumastic:

and the gf they do it with are what?
Dunno
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by schumastic(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

Dunno

you should since you have a name already for we guys, then what should that of the girls be cus i don't want to say what i have in mind in other not to sound disrespectful or rude..so tell me
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
schumastic:

you should since you have a name already for we guys, then what should that of the girls be cus i don't want to say what i have in mind in other not to sound disrespectful or rude..so tell me

Okay, now you're taking it too personal.
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by schumastic(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

Okay, now you're taking it too personal.

obviously cus you generalized it..am sure you would do same if we turn the table around
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
schumastic:

obviously cus you generalized it..am sure you would do same if we turn the table around
Okay am sorry about that.. **extends handshake** smiley
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by schumastic(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

Okay am sorry about that.. **extends handshake** smiley
no probs dear

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
schumastic:
no probs dear
Pls help me rep my friend on your siggy na sad
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by firstking01(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:
Yes na, even if am home I might not be in the mood for gbenshing. tongue
Are you a girl??
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by firstking01(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:
Yes na, even if am home I might not be in the mood for gbenshing. tongue
So, everytime you guys visit each other you must enduldge in sex baundecided....

Btw op, it depends on the level of your relationship with her.
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
Are you a girl??
I'm a unicorn
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
Are you a girl??
I'm a unicorn
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
So, everytime you guys visit each other you must enduldge in sex baundecided....

Btw op, it depends on the level of your relationship with her.

You should know it was a joke undecided
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by firstking01(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

You should know it was a joke undecided
And you are angry??
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by firstking01(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

I'm a unicorn
Nope, you are not only unicorn but bilicornundecided
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by itstpia8: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
habby51:
Must your guy/babe get you aware before coming to your place? When he/she knws u'll be@home. If yes, why?
An issue is happening here right now, your opinion is needed, tnx.

describe the issue.
Re: Is It A Must Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Informed You Before Paying You A Visit by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
yes he should

hmmmm taking notes.. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only, Get In!!! / Would I Be Wicked To Do This To Her? / My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.