Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community (55320 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Cityguy: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
you they declare 'FASTING', this man must be m a d. He should declare *** lipsrsealed
You dey mind the empty fat? Calling for a fast when he ought to be livid with anger and indignation. Here he is, shedding tears for the camera. Fulani's are not moved by any tears, they can't connect with that side of humanity. The earlier we realise we are under occupation and prepare for what is coming, the better for us.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by drawingbook: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Shall we continue eating cow meat that this may abound?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Ratello: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:
Very unfortunate.

While I will support anyone to criticize and urge the govt to act very swiftly against the terrorists called Fulani herdsmen, this reality is the more reason to support the govt in its bid to establish controlled ranches across Nigeria.

Chest-beating and bragging (just like the guy below) that these terrorists will be dealt with should they come to carry out their act of terrorism of maiming and killing innocent citizens will not solve any problem but instead worsen it. They are terrorists and you bragging to face them are not. So, who wins?

The herdsmen, from time immemorial, have been known to be violent and act irrationally. The only difference now is the advent of social media and better news coverage. While growing up, I could recollect some of their atrocities I witnessed.

I just returned from a ban if not I would have said to you what you will never forget in your life.....that is if you have blood flowing in your veins. To my Enugu brethren take heart but in this modern age I still blame y'all undecided for crying out loud you all folks got wind of these bastards before now what stops you folk from hunting them down.....too shameful and bad.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
mak dem try am 4 anambra mak I c. na trailer we go use pak dia dead body go gv PMB 4 aso rock
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Feraz(m): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
dcosmosboy:
mak dem try am 4 anambra mak I c. na trailer we go use pak dia dead body go gv PMB 4 aso rock
Oga keep quiet. You dey wish evil for my state? No dey make noise here! angry
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Fourwinds: 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Don't just weep

Arm your citizens to defend themselves

or better still drive all fulani away from Enugu
i agree with u 100%
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by drebaba12(m): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
I don't understand why some set of people will be powerful than Governor of a state? Will Enugu state Governor tell me that those Headsmen are more powerful than he is? In your own state some useless set of bastards are killing your people. Some Governors need to go back to their mothers for more Breast Feeding
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Fourwinds: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
you they declare 'FASTING', this man must be m a d. He should declare *** lipsrsealed
is a foolish man
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by IamAtribalist: 12:05am On Apr 27, 2016
cool
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by poseidon12: 1:07am On Apr 27, 2016
Useless man. You need to resign. There was advance notice that the Fulani terrorists were mobilizing for an attack and you could not do anything to protect your people.
Keep waiting for Buhari to come provide protection for your people.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by poseidon12: 1:09am On Apr 27, 2016
DropShot:
Very unfortunate.

While I will support anyone to criticize and urge the govt to act very swiftly against the terrorists called Fulani herdsmen, this reality is the more reason to support the govt in its bid to establish controlled ranches across Nigeria.

Chest-beating and bragging (just like the guy below) that these terrorists will be dealt with should they come to carry out their act of terrorism of maiming and killing innocent citizens will not solve any problem but instead worsen it. They are terrorists and you bragging to face them are not. So, who wins?

The herdsmen, from time immemorial, have been known to be violent and act irrationally. The only difference now is the advent of social media and better news coverage. While growing up, I could recollect some of their atrocities I witnessed.

The so called controlled ranches should be restricted to your area, please.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by ngoziama: 2:01am On Apr 27, 2016
tommykiwi:
Tears flowed Tuesday morning as Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State visited Ukpabi, Nimbo, in Uzo-Uwani local government area of the state.

Ugwuanyi, who could not hold back his tears was in the company of Enugu State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Nwodibo Ekechukwu, the GOC 82 Division, Nigerian Army, Major General Ibrahim Attahiru, as well as the Enugu State Commandant, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC.The Governor, thereafter, declared two days fasting and prayer in the State, asking residents to commit the situation into God’s hand.The visit coincided with the recovery of one more dead resident, who was slaughtered by the herdsmen.

This is as many survivors, with varrying degrees of injuries on the head, neck, and other parts of the body are currently receiving treatment in different hospitals in Nsukka.As at the time of filling this report, some of them are being moved to the Enugu State University Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu.

Details later

source....http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/26/breaking-ugwuanyi-weeps-at-herdsmen-ravaged-community-declares-2-days-fasting/

Keep crying ohhhh.town crier so you dont know what to do as a governor.ok now l
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by billyG(m): 2:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Cant d police arrest those maraunding fulani headmen
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by preselect(m): 2:54am On Apr 27, 2016
this is a declaration of war. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
if ever there is any semblance of one nigeria. . . . forget it for the next one or two generations. I have always opined that we are not one. . . . but I had hope that perhaps one day we shall come to an understanding for some form of unity.
regular igbos have resigned from this enterprise. unfortunately there are still igbos somewhere who will remain behind and hope for peace with terrorists. . . . and any igbo man who doesnt understand the dynamic of nigeria in relation to the igbos in this era deserves to die. . . . .

any igbo village that gives away part of their land to these scoundrels in the name of grazing bill should be destroyed as well. if igbo people do not at this time read the hand writing on the wall and put an end to this menace, brace ourselves for a fulani invasion, we might as well start learning arabic.

under buhari, igbos are no longer being killed in bauchi and damaturu. . . they are being killed in enugu. . . . .if you think enugu will be the last . . . better go and screw yourself bc they are coming. they are buhari's boys, they are taking care of his cows. he sent them to punish the 5%. . .
this was a post i made here in nairaland on 31st march 2015 as soon as buhari was announced winner in the ill fated election. .

preselect:
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Congrtulations APC sad sad sad

cry cry

Igbos are screwed. cry

need I say more? let me reiterate, any village that gives away their land to these mad cows, or any village that doesnt pick up arms now in self defence/ keeping watch over themselves, shall cease to exist in 100yrs time.
they have come, like a virus. . . . .like a cancer. . . . the time is here.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by iHustle(m): 3:29am On Apr 27, 2016
DropShot:
Very unfortunate.

You have fallen in their trap. That is their game plan. To force you to accept the grazing reserves concept.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by DropShot: 5:11am On Apr 27, 2016
iHustle:

You have fallen in their trap. That is their game plan. To force you to accept the grazing reserves concept.
No. These clashes and wanton destruction of lives and properties have been around for many years before this current administration and long before the FG's proposal. The killings are not a result of not accepting the govt's proposal still sitting at the NASS.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by pinkcita: 5:40am On Apr 27, 2016
The worst is that this fulani herdsmen kill them selves with there poison knives..I remember nursing a 22year old fulani young herdsman in ICU some where in the East couple of years ago.he was stabed by another fulani herdsman due to whatever difference they have..he died and the mother wept.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by akanbiaa(m): 6:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Guyman02:

Fulani dont own the North; they are also attacking Northerners in Taraba, Benue, Nsarawa, Plateau etc
So how come lots of ibos die during any slightest riot in the North? Or are you willing to sacrifice your blood that have been well rooted in the north because of actions of some terrorist criminals who kill whomever they please to have their way.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by galadima77(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2016
FG should deploy heavy forces on these guys n giv dem d bh treatment
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by fuck419: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2016
You must be stupid for declaring a 2 day fasting in a situation like this. Didn't the Bible tell you that the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force. Organise your men and go after your enemies and kill them allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by fuck419: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Kill them alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I said with no atom of Mercy. I am not a coward, enough of the holiness. Go after the herdsmen and kill all including their cattle. I remember those days in the Bible when the Israelites go to war, they leave nothing unfinished. Go Igbos, Go Biafrans, fight for your right, it can never be gotten by negotiations and peace talks. Let's be proactive in our approach to issues.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Weah96: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Fast and pray my yansh. Incompetent fool. The governor must be in on it, human beings cannot be so publicly foolish.

Fulani ppl don't know how to fast too, heh?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by multicolored(f): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Weeping is not the solution. Act fast now before it gets worse.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by point4u(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Must the North always have their ways? I do not support the idea of creating a grazing site across Nigeria just for their cows to "flex" and humans die and float helplessly. i call this move of having a grazing ranch unrealistic and an art of brouhaha!

This isn't the "Change" they promised Nigerians. Fulani Herdsmen should be declared terrorist and should be treated as one. If President Buhari could term IPOB as terrorist (armless fighting Nigerians) then Fulani herdsmen are the biggest treat to our Nation's unity.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by kingsfield(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Don't just weep

Arm your citizens to defend themselves

or better still drive all fulani away from Enugu
He really needs dat fasting cos he's too fat a Governor.
Hw i wish Sully z still in power.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by phlemzy: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Cry cry baby... where was he when info got everywhere that they planned to invade? Is he crying so that the Fulani criminals will pity his people & not attack again in future?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
iykopy:
the foolish governor is even asking God to come to his aid shocked and fasting and prayer has been declared. this is how to identify a focusless man who was elected to provide good governance and protect lives and properties. keep praying and fasting while fulani marauders arm themselves with sophisticated weapons and launch mass scale attack to ur detriment. if u are from enugu, dont listen to this mad man. simply arm urself and lay ambush for the marauding guerrillas roaming with cows and cut ur pound of flesh. violence is the way to roll as it stands cheesy
This is what I expect from the fools from Enugu.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Abagworo(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chiwude:
This is what I expect from the fools from Enugu.

Stop calling people fools because they were overpowered. What if it happens in your village what can you do? It has been happening for years and no Governor has done anything more than what Ugwuanyi just did. Jonathan was helpless as President amidst the herdsmen crisis and Buhari at this stage has not shown he can win them but let us watch events unfold.

"Obi di aghugho". Plan obula nde be anyi nwere adiro nma I deputa na blog. Listen to Notorious BIG's 10 Crack Commandments.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Stop calling people fools because they were overpowered. What if it happens in your village what can you do? It has been happening for years and no Governor has done anything more than what Ugwuanyi just did. Jonathan was helpless as President amidst the herdsmen crisis and Buhari at this stage has not shown he can win them but let us watch events unfold.

"Obi di aghugho". Plan obula nde be anyi nwere adiro nma I deputa na blog. Listen to Notorious BIG's 10 Crack Commandments.
I don't want to believe that they were overpowered, because they were given prior notice of the attacks. I believe they had hours to mobilize their youths and prepare in advance, yet the weak fools were caught sleeping at the eve of the invasion. God forbid, you compare my community with those weaklings. Maka chukwu, prepared or not prepared those animals would have pick their heads on the ground if they had tried it in my villa. Adi ma tu onu!
Honestly, I've been pissed since yesterday. And I think every community in Igboland must put their acts together and preparing in advance before these herdsmen strike them unawares. You don't wait and be slaughtered in your ancestral lands by men from Futa Jallon.
Eziokwu, aburom onye ujo. Abum onye n ekwu ekwu, ma ne eme eme. Ihe obula anyi ne eme maka ogu fulani, e ji wu na anyi gworo ara nda. Ma e zutashi egbe, ma ntu, ma ogu, ma nke obula. ka anyi gba mbo wu na ihe nile aghu zuru oke.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by bukaldrinio(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
There is nothing Buhari is going to do about this......we are talking about his brothers here......the only option is for you to arm your self cos he has already armed his brothers.......information from the solid source revealed that all these ak47 was given to them by Buhari and APC for battle if Jonathan is announced winner and now they can't collect the as back .............pll expect more harm from this Fulani hardsmen for they are looking for we're to waste some bullets for it is too much for them to be carrying about
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by bukaldrinio(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ewu...overpowered indeed,non of them were killed or tyred. Story

Abagworo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" / Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.