Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community (55327 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Fawklicant: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:

But we have read and seen the army arrest and parade some herdsmen with weapons!

The truth is that, by their modus operandi, the herdsmen do not stay in a particular location for long. They're always on the move.

So, I expect all state governors to initiate measure to provide security and safety for their citizens before the FG finds a permanent solution.

The governor is just a stewpid fvcktard I wish I had access to him now, I would bit.chslap him he'll think he is surrounded. This is not the time for political correctness, it is time to take a stand like Fayose. SE/SS/MB governors should stand up and arm their own homegrown civilian JTF and rid their states of these pests. FFK has been raising hell right from the time of Falae's kidnap and folks here attacked him from all angles. Now they see the agenda playing out. I said it early last year that Bubu's agenda is to let BH fester in all parts of the country and people crucified me. Now BH is all over the south in the name of fulani herdsmen. Haha, I laugh. Let's watch as events unfold.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Keep praying, idiots, they will slaughter you before you are done , as if there are no guns in the market.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by godwin120alex: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
D Governvor'sspeech is laughable
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by ataspray(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
commit the situation into Gods hands? this country is a JOKE
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by salt1: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
merahki:
Attention!!!
https://web.facebook.com/olivia.norah/posts/10209814751153448

I saw this lady's post on facebook....a friend shared it on his wall
I wonder if this is true
If it is... shocked wth!?

I am typing this in case the op has access to the governor.
I know of some communities in SE that have already chased herdsmen out. It isn't as difficult as it looks.
The indigenes had appealed to the police but the appeal fell on deaf eyes. They mobilised and gave the herdsmen a surprise attack, killing both men and cattle. The news got to their leaders and the advised all herdsmen to keep away from those places for good. They are a well-organized group with hierarchies.

The governor should send for the leader of the Fulani herdsmen in the state. He can be asked to account for their actions.
The Fulanis listen and obey their leaders. They aren't so many in SE that they should constitute this level of threat. Pick their leader and they will either commit to behave or be asked to leave

My two pence
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by EreluY(f): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
2 DAYS OF FASTING? ANIMALS ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THESE IDI0TS.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by EreluY(f): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Let those who have ears, hear what I've repeatedly maintained on various threads on this site: what Southerners need to do is bury this people alive, 'sacrifice' their cows to the gods and feast on their cows. Other herdsmen would get the message and retreat to the North and Niger republic where they belong and where they could do as they wish. How many times have they clashed and killed people in the North? Until we send such a strong message, this act of impunity would continue unabated.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by ememobong2015(f): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Der is really no point shedding tears,dis na d tym wey dis our igbo men 4 use dis fulanies head make money nd 4get abt der bros nd sis.wake up boys,make gud money wit dis useless pples head
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by FineEyesMovies: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
But this is a true test of the man of God in Fr. Mbaka! This is a true test of Fr. Mbaka I used to know; whether he speaks out for the people or continues to be weighed down by his own trespass deep into the terrains of partisanship. Surely Mbaka of the old never keeps mute in this kind of situation. He speaks and he doesn't just ask people to cry and pray, he demands of the government in power to do their primary duty of protecting citizens. I want to hear what he has to say about this pogrom that has been going on; at least for many that finds in his words the opium for their travails.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by nkechiasogwa(f): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Stupid governor! You ought to be impeached, why were you not proactive enough with the information given to you prior the attack?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Stuntkid172(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
BAILMONEY:
IFEANYI UGWUANYI IS AN AZZHOLE.

people like you who give a fhurk are swimming in river Niger.

I Don vex for u oo

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Dollyak(f): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Alokendra:

[b]I'm still pained as we speak that Lagos state stood against Resource control. [/b]All the SW delegates agitated for Resource control, only Lagos a state among the SW states rejected it. We need to start looking beyond Lagos.
Wow this is the first time hearing about this. I am actually shocked that a fellow Yoruba state could snake each other. This is why I tell people on nl not to support blindly I.e Tinubu supporters.
I am sorry, but yoruba interest should be first before Nigeria.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Mokuwe: 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
There is time for everything, this time is definitely not for fasting and praying. Drastic actions need to be taken
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Dollyak(f): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
oduastates:

Lagos was against it because the conference was convene with ulterior motives.That is why those who went came back with a bag full of poison.
what was the ulterior motive? This is ridiculous! Presenting an agenda without collectively agreeing to terms behind closed doors. This is the time for head scratching. Yoruba land must progress with or without Nigeria
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Alokendra(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
oduastates:

Lagos was against it because the conference was convene with ulterior motives.That is why those who went came back with a bag full of poison.
Lies! Lagos state was against it because they chose to, and not because of one ulterior motive. But you castigated Falana - the same man that exposed the hypocrisy of the self acclaimed SW leaders persuading us to vote GEJ so that he could implement the confab recommendations. Falana exposed their lies and made us knew that Yoruba agenda was defeated at the confab.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Alokendra(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dollyak:

Wow this is the first time hearing about this. I am actually shocked that a fellow Yoruba state could snake each other. This is why I tell people on nl not to support blindly I.e Tinubu supporters.
Yes they did. It's a difficult pill to swallow. Lagos state (SW) and Ebonyi (SE) opposed it.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Alokendra(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dollyak:

Yes they did. It's a difficult pill to swallow. Lagos state (SW) and Ebonyi (SE) opposed it. This is why the North always wins.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by vikstandon(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
this man dullard pass PMB own... though fasting is good, u also have the right to make laws that would put these vampires in check...ain't u d chief security officer of ur state... these are d lives and properties u've sworn to protect... U'll not even pray or fast when it happens to ur love ones... It is said that when another persons corpse is been carried it looks very much like log of wood.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by HiddenShadow: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Millex:
This is really amazing, what happened to "except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."(Psalm 127:1) what power does the army, airforce, navy, dss, nscdc, police have if God doesn't back them. Two days fasting and prayers isn't enough if we can call on God to fight for us, pray the kind of prayers that Elijah, Elisha prayed what power would Herdsmen have to wreck havoc. At the point prayer and putting our battles in God's Hand is the best way to retaliate.

You don't have common sense I swear.

After fasting and prayer , what next.?

If the governor is not ready to arm a mobile vigilante group using helicopters, he should resign.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by HiddenShadow: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
bezimo:
I dont want to believe that those Igbo folks are cowards and noise makers yet.

I am deeply dissapiointed in that so called Governor. I think he must be the most useless Governor in Nigeria.

Fulani terrorist invaded your state a number of times, destroyed and killed at will, instead of you to take reactive step to outrighhly ban all fulani presence and actvities in the state by enacting a law and empowering your people to react.He is there declaring prayer and fasting.

As if its Gods business, then why are you the governor.

God bless you. As a full blooded Igbo , I declare this governor an idiottttt.

Pray and fast over what.

Enough of these prayers and fastings.

How much does an helicopter cost . that he can arm vigilante group with.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by HiddenShadow: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:
Why is that the fatter a SE governor is, the more idiotic and imbecilic he seems to be. Look at the fat Okoro whatever in Imo and look at this fat one too in Enugu shedding crocodile tears.

If he won't arm the vigilante youths like Obiano, then he is complicit in the death of his citizens and will be given the chatam treatment very soon like the Okoro-idiot in Imo was served.

Supported.

The more fatter the more stupidddddd
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by dozai: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:
Very unfortunate.

While I will support anyone to criticize and urge the govt to act very swiftly against the terrorists called Fulani herdsmen, this reality is the more reason to support the govt in its bid to establish controlled ranches across Nigeria.

Chest-beating and bragging (just like the guy below) that these terrorists will be dealt with should they come to carry out their act of terrorism of maiming and killing innocent citizens will not solve any problem but instead worsen it. They are terrorists and you bragging to face them are not. So, who wins?

The herdsmen, from time immemorial, have been known to be violent and act irrationally. The only difference now is the advent of social media and better news coverage. While growing up, I could recollect some of their atrocities I witnessed.

I seem not to understand how we reason most times in this country. Government to use tax payers money to create controlled ranches, grazing areas or what u called it. Are those cows property of d country? Are they not someone's business Why can't d owners just like every other businessman in d country take care of his business in a peaceful manner. Why have they not been declared terrorists What is a herdsman doing with AK47 auto weapon. What happened to & sticks and machetes which they used to move around with.?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Bucaty: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wipe that your crocodile tears I still dnt know why I vote for u pls return my vote back

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Harold20: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Weakling!
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Millex(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
HiddenShadow:

You don't have common sense I swear.

After fasting and prayer , what next.?

If the governor is not ready to arm a mobile vigilante group using helicopters, he should resign.
Toor, do what suits you. Shebi you can always ask for God's forgiveness.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Achorise: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Islaminization of Nigeria in progress, Christians should act fast, pastor Ayo Orisejafor was the only man brave and outspoken but our criticism wouldn't let him work.Christians remember Turkey.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by kennedy247: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
God answers prayers dat is backed up with Actions. Governor do something undecided
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Image123(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why is the governor weeping, is he a baby? After the weeping, what next? The person in charge of the state's security is weeping like a bullied child. Ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by adimsmt: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:
One of the crucial advantages of Democracy is that it limits the reach of the powers of the Federal government, while transferring some of their powers into the hands of the states. The sane and proper response within all the affected states I was expecting from the state governments is to as a matter of urgency through the state house of representatives enact and ratify a bill fully prohibiting the movement of cattle on state soil or under the jurisdiction of the state until a more solid impregnable security structure is set up to prevent and defeat such attacks. Also, at this point, bills for mandotary registration of all state residents, state identification or ID issuance, residential permit ID and security profiling are some of the bills that should already be on the table of the state house of representatives. Christianity as a religion as being taught by most of the fraudulent pastors have really dumbed-down and diminished the critical reasoning intelligence of the South. The Nigerian version of Christianity has simply turned many in the Southern part of Nigeria into fools! We have become the laughing stock of the north, and not only that, now their target practice for a full-blown jihad by murderous evil muslim terrorists in Nigeria in their relentless hellbent quest to Islamize this country.

Please educate our governors and our house of assembly members more, because as you said Christianity has turn our people educated illiterates . Just imagine governor calling for fast and praying for a matter of this magnitude that deserves urgent attention . This was the time the governor suppose to show the people of Eungu state a resounding leadership he failed like stark of cards.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by merjovis(f): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Something is definitely fishing so this is the new strategy of the terrorists to disguise like herds men and begin to waste innocent lives Our God will fight for us this is the time for all of us to be wise and watch and pray for this country. ...may their gentle soulsreal rest in perfect peace amen.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Feraz(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
oduastates:

Wake up.
Nigeria is a unitary state and your institutions are impotent.
Your IGP just ordered the police to arrest anyone with petrol Jerry can like when Jonathan was stopping planes that are mid-air from landing.
Arresting Jerry can is more important than dealing with an existential threat.
That is the sorry state of the nation - a nation where shooting peaceful protesters is treated more seriously than a militia going about their business, killing anyone who stands in their way. To think some youths were arrested a while back for DARING to retaliate speaks volume on what is going on here in this country.

The latest I am hearing from the CP of the state is that 'hoodlums' caused it. undecided
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by cardoctor(m): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
These governors sef. Ok sir, let's fast and pray for 21 days then the Fulani problem will disappear and all the dead will comeback to life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" / Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.