Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community (55325 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by millionboi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ugwuanyi sld resign.......he is too weak 4my likin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Bobbysmart6(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Are this people a gost.do u mean we can do anytn to stop dem 4rm this or what?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by joshuaidibia(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
tommykiwi:
Tears flowed Tuesday morning as Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State visited Ukpabi, Nimbo, in Uzo-Uwani local government area of the state.

Ugwuanyi, who could not hold back his tears was in the company of Enugu State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Nwodibo Ekechukwu, the GOC 82 Division, Nigerian Army, Major General Ibrahim Attahiru, as well as the Enugu State Commandant, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC.The Governor, thereafter, declared two days fasting and prayer in the State, asking residents to commit the situation into God’s hand.The visit coincided with the recovery of one more dead resident, who was slaughtered by the herdsmen.

This is as many survivors, with varrying degrees of injuries on the head, neck, and other parts of the body are currently receiving treatment in different hospitals in Nsukka.As at the time of filling this report, some of them are being moved to the Enugu State University Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu.

Details later

source....http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/26/breaking-ugwuanyi-weeps-at-herdsmen-ravaged-community-declares-2-days-fasting/
Weak Governor. Reminds me of the Emperor of Paris in the series movie VIKINGS

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Flashh: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is bad.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Angoni(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
How stupid can the governor be, hands of men caused the distruction, hands of Enugu men should protect and restore their communities. All he needed to say was to order local communities to use any means possibe to protect themselves and their property. Period. Foolish and coward governer. Foolish and coverd local communities. Fulan know you are useless that is why he gives you shit. The who village running away from a few people.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by amiskurie(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Seun Seun Seun!

Again I call on u...what happened to my questions?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by amtaken(f): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please give the survived victims treatment to prevent HIV since the same machetes were used to cut them.

tommykiwi:
Tears flowed Tuesday morning as Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State visited Ukpabi, Nimbo, in Uzo-Uwani local government area of the state.

Ugwuanyi, who could not hold back his tears was in the company of Enugu State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Nwodibo Ekechukwu, the GOC 82 Division, Nigerian Army, Major General Ibrahim Attahiru, as well as the Enugu State Commandant, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC.The Governor, thereafter, declared two days fasting and prayer in the State, asking residents to commit the situation into God’s hand.The visit coincided with the recovery of one more dead resident, who was slaughtered by the herdsmen.

This is as many survivors, with varrying degrees of injuries on the head, neck, and other parts of the body are currently receiving treatment in different hospitals in Nsukka.As at the time of filling this report, some of them are being moved to the Enugu State University Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu.

Details later

source....http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/26/breaking-ugwuanyi-weeps-at-herdsmen-ravaged-community-declares-2-days-fasting/
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Kherry: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Diz man need to act fast nt fastn nd prayer..........

RIP to d lost souls
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by basingstoke: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:
Very unfortunate.

While I will support anyone to criticize and urge the govt to act very swiftly against the terrorists called Fulani herdsmen, this reality is the more reason to support the govt in its bid to establish controlled ranches across Nigeria.

Chest-beating and bragging (just like the guy below) that these terrorists will be dealt with should they come to carry out their act of terrorism of maiming and killing innocent citizens will not solve any problem but instead worsen it. They are terrorists and you bragging to face them are not. So, who wins?

The herdsmen, from time immemorial, have been known to be violent and act irrationally. The only difference now is the advent of social media and better news coverage. While growing up, I could recollect some of their atrocities I witnessed.

Sir Sorry for the lost lives. but you are like man who has got a flat tire, instead of simply changing the tire you are busying praying to God for a miracle. cant yoo see that these fulanis have no forgiveness. it is not about any tribe, they will do same to their blood brother

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by akanbiaa(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Don't just weep

Arm your citizens to defend themselves

or better still drive all fulani away from Enugu
And what happens to the Ibos in the North?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by M4gunners: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
See o he is crying? What a useless man Enugu have as a governor. Mehn how do we end up in this people hand.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by cktheluckyman: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:

Irrational being! grin

Oya, go remove them from the streets nah.

THE STORM IS GATHERING!!!! JUST SIT AND WATCH!!!
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Hemanwel(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why are you all condemning Gov Ugwuanyi?Were you all expecting him to come out on TV and declare a reprisal war on the herdsmen?No nah!Just put your ears to ground and watch what will happen next.After all,those who perpetrated these acts are still within the confines of the state

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by crazymod: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
tommykiwi:

Details later

Crying does not help and can never help. Arm the locals and unleash terror on the terrorists..........

The bible say:
- terrorize the terrorist
-destroy the destroyer
-Oppress the oppressors.

But for my mind, i believe Fulani don buy market and there must be payback................... Igbos im not your friend but please don't disappoint me. Im hoping to see dozens of fulani massacred.
Kill them and sell their cows to rebuild what they destroy.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by bezimo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
I dont want to believe that those Igbo folks are cowards and noise makers yet.

I am deeply dissapiointed in that so called Governor. I think he must be the most useless Governor in Nigeria.

Fulani terrorist invaded your state a number of times, destroyed and killed at will, instead of you to take reactive step to outrighhly ban all fulani presence and actvities in the state by enacting a law and empowering your people to react.He is there declaring prayer and fasting.

As if its Gods business, then why are you the governor.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
This idiot governor is busy calling for silly prayers and fasting instead of going after the perpetrators of crime and punishing them so they dont continue. You see what religion does to people, turn them into silly, unreasoning beings. Things like this drove me deeper into atheism.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Sanchase: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi if you truly said

people should go into fasting and prayer then its

a mockery to Christianity.

The people elected as leaders in Nigeria lags the

ability to think on their feet, how can this

governor with his big maternity belly think on his

feet. He is regarded as gburugburu "bloody

nonsense". Always shining his teeth with slogan

"Ndi Enugu". Get to work, act fast and protect

your jurisdiction.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by MadCow1: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
No need for this long debate in the Senate over Grazing reverse...

#Normadic Farming/Herding of cattles should be OUTLAWED IMMEDIATELY or Nigerians should be ready to shutdown the Government.

President Buhari has disappointed me on this issue.

Herdsmen should not hold a Nation to ransom.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Guyman02: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
akanbiaa:
And what happens to the Ibos in the North?

Fulani dont own the North; they are also attacking Northerners in Taraba, Benue, Nsarawa, Plateau etc

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by SirShymexx: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
oduastates:

May God punish that your controlled ranches.
You can create your ranches in the NW and NE.
What else do you have to give to a perpetual welfare addict?they contribute absolutely nothing to the federal purse, get the most out of it and yet, forever remain dependent while the small inbred fulani elite steal most of the revenues.
They double down on policies that make their entire regions unviable( banning alcohol, Night clubs and other leisure businesses that make a place grow.
They double down on medieval religious practices. Al majiri, child marriage etc and remain forever unviable.

Lol.

You've got time on ya hands to quote a paid hack. In an attempt to sound smart and unbiased, the clown sounded utterly dumb, obtuse, and vacuous. I doubt most of these sycophantic pseuds read what they post and the practicality of it before clicking the submit button.

How can you even talk about building ranches across the country when the lifestyle of the people differ from region to region and there are fault-lines everywhere. Then you have uneducated farmers who're still predominantly into subsistence farming and herdsmen who're mostly savagely illiterates. So what almighty formula are you going to use and how feasible is the proposal?

The solution is to either put a complete ban on nomadic farming, or just create a greenbelt somewhere in the Northern region where these herdsmen can go and do whatever they like there. And they also have to pay charges to the government there.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by MirabelArode(f): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why is that the fatter a SE governor is, the more idiotic and imbecilic he seems to be. Look at the fat Okoro whatever in Imo and look at this fat one too in Enugu shedding crocodile tears.

If he won't arm the vigilante youths like Obiano, then he is complicit in the death of his citizens and will be given the chatam treatment very soon like the Okoro-idiot in Imo was served.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by EkemezieNgene16(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Continue crying until dey invade your father's house. Foolish Governor

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by 989900B: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is the time to rid your state of them terrorists by force!

Go to their leaders and warn them of the impending Armageddon that will befall their clansmen.

It is your state, it is your government, it is your name, they are your people -- do something!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Bigmind(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
The hapless and moronic governor should point at a society where "prayer and fasting" has helped to secure lives and property. His resort to praying and fasting only helped to show that he lacks the substance of a leader. I take pity on the people of Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by zheroes(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
I totally blame the security agencies in such states, they are a failure. the Fulani herdsmen aren't invisible are they? rubbish

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by spill(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
I hate to see such, why are you crying? Answer me....
Protect your State and spare them some crocodile's tears.
Enough is Enough

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by gud4dbest(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
SUPOL:
Quite unfortunate
quite unfortunate.just to re-echoe it...Buhari,nigerians are waiting for ur speech on dis!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.