Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community (55324 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by iykopy: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
the foolish governor is even asking God to come to his aid shocked and fasting and prayer has been declared. this is how to identify a focusless man who was elected to provide good governance and protect lives and properties. keep praying and fasting while fulani marauders arm themselves with sophisticated weapons and launch mass scale attack to ur detriment. if u are from enugu, dont listen to this mad man. simply arm urself and lay ambush for the marauding guerrillas roaming with cows and cut ur pound of flesh. violence is the way to roll as it stands cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by oduastates: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
They had intelligence, saw the terrorists fulani herdsmen gathering and yet did not mobilise.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by DropShot: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Almajiri1:
This is a helpless situation the governor finds himself since Buhari has refused to give orders to the armed forces to go after his fulani kinsmen. It seems buhari enjoys watching the blood of dogs and baboons getting socked.
But we have read and seen the army arrest and parade some herdsmen with weapons!

The truth is that, by their modus operandi, the herdsmen do not stay in a particular location for long. They're always on the move.

So, I expect all state governors to initiate measure to provide security and safety for their citizens before the FG finds a permanent solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by oduastates: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:
Very unfortunate.

While I will support anyone to criticize and urge the govt to act very swiftly against the terrorists called Fulani herdsmen, this reality is the more reason to support the govt in its bid to establish controlled ranches across Nigeria.

Chest-beating and bragging (just like the guy below) that these terrorists will be dealt with should they come to carry out their act of terrorism of maiming and killing innocent citizens will not solve any problem but instead worsen it. They are terrorists and you bragging to face them are not. So, who wins?

The herdsmen, from time immemorial, have been known to be violent and act irrationally. The only difference now is the advent of social media and better news coverage. While growing up, I could recollect some of their atrocities I witnessed.

May God punish that your controlled ranches.
You can create your ranches in the NW and NE.
What else do you have to give to a perpetual welfare addict?they contribute absolutely nothing to the federal purse, get the most out of it and yet, forever remain dependent while the small inbred fulani elite steal most of the revenues.
They double down on policies that make their entire regions unviable( banning alcohol, Night clubs and other leisure businesses that make a place grow.
They double down on medieval religious practices. Al majiri, child marriage etc and remain forever unviable.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by DropShot: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
oduastates:

May God punish that your controlled ranches.
You can create your ranches in the NW and NE.
Irrational being! grin

Oya, go remove them from the streets nah.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Gov. Orji Uzo Kalu's and Gov. Chimaraoke Nnamani's regimes would have best suited this fulani menace in the SE.angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by madenigga(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
oduastates:
They had intelligence, saw the terrorists fulani herdsmen gathering and yet did not mobilise.
Mobilize to do what, the last time they did ended them in army guard room plus 200k bail money, I think that was what discouraged them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by oduastates: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:

Irrational being! grin

Oya, go remove them from the streets nah.

I am going to tell you exactly the same thing I told igbo ewarriors when they were power-tripping under Jonathan.
" Your eyes go clear soon"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by TheFreeOne: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:

But we have read and seen the army arrest and parade some herdsmen with weapons!

The truth is that, by their modus operandi, the herdsmen do not stay in a particular location for long. They're always on the move.

So, I expect all state governors to initiate measure to provide security and safety for their citizens before the FG finds a permanent solution.

I hope you read too that 56 of the arrested Fulani terrorists can't be accounted for too?
https://www.nairaland.com/3069514/police-army-disagree-over-56

So your support campaign for ranches across the country won't fly. Herdsmen that needs land should do so up north.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by feedthenation(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
It seems that Boko haram have changed into being Fulani herdsmen...bent on destroying local communities in the South.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by adconline(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Asking his citizen to fast and pray while being massacred is the higest form of insensitivity from this gluttonous governor.. Does his fat brain need some food to properly function?? How about using some of your security vote to set up vigilante group. There were enough intelligence and rumor reports that the Fulanis were going to to strike and he chose not to protect his own people.
Maybe he's waiting for another bailout fund from GMB.. No need to aggravate the finger that bails u out!

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by VivianUdeogu(f): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
When I say that Governor Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland; some people thought I was being silly. If Fayose were Ugwanyi, would he have responded like this

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by amiskurie(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
FOOLS! LIE PEDDLERS,THE PICTURE IS FROM THE EXPLOSION IN AN ILLEGAL FACILITY IN THE EAST LAST YEAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by cybernaut(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
governor,thank u bt don't 4get dat all igbo elites wil b killed wen time is due or u go exile and secondly ur generation wil pay d ultimate price.animal wit human skin.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by teadrake(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Don't just weep

Arm your citizens to defend themselves

or better still drive all fulani away from Enugu
Arm his citizens with what if I may ask?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Abagworo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
When I say that Governor Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland; some people thought I was being silly. If Fayose were Ugwanyi, would he have responded like this

Fayose cannot do anything but lament too. Intelligent people like me have proffered solutions long ago but people erroneously believe they can win herdsmen in war. A man without a home has nothing to lose.

http://latestupdate.com.ng/ekiti-lawmakers-lament-activities-of-fulani-herdsmen/
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by StunningCEO: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Disgraceful Governor....two days of fasting.... angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by inkon: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:
Very unfortunate.

While I will support anyone to criticize and urge the govt to act very swiftly against the terrorists called Fulani herdsmen, this reality is the more reason to support the govt in its bid to establish controlled ranches across Nigeria.

Chest-beating and bragging (just like the guy below) that these terrorists will be dealt with should they come to carry out their act of terrorism of maiming and killing innocent citizens will not solve any problem but instead worsen it. They are terrorists and you bragging to face them are not. So, who wins?

The herdsmen, from time immemorial, have been known to be violent and act irrationally. The only difference now is the advent of social media and better news coverage. While growing up, I could recollect some of their atrocities I witnessed.

You called them terrorists yet, you suggest sharing our land with them. If they can kill this much as visitors what will happen when they are made indigenes of the land?

All over the world, terrorists are killed not nurtured.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by VivianUdeogu(f): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Fayose cannot do anything but lament too. Intelligent people like me have proffered solutions long ago but people erroneously believe they can win herdsmen in war. A man without a home has nothing to lose.

http://latestupdate.com.ng/ekiti-lawmakers-lament-activities-of-fulani-herdsmen/
...... But Fayose wouldnt foolishly tell his people to ''fast and pray''
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Almajiri1: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:

Those herdsmen arrested has suddenly gone missing! the police and army are currently accusing each other of aiding their escape. Buhari body language is sending dangerous signals and confusing even state governors. Buhari has failed to discharge his primary duty while the cowardly state governors seem caught in limbo and the masses pay the ultimate price in blood. People should start defending and taking laws into their own hands cos government of APC and Buhari has failed them again and again!

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Nelson05(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Its unfortunate dat our leaders are not proactive instead of acting dey keep playing politics. U swear 2 protect ur citizen now is de time 2 act MR LEADER. We dnt need ur cry.Do de needful.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Elueme: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Did I hear this governor declaring fasting? This is the most imbecilic statement i have heard in 2016.. Coward! That's who you are @gov Uguanyi.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Ojiofor: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Enugu state elected an impotent weakling slowpoke as governor.CHAI!

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Nature129(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
How did Ndi wawa end up with this dullard of a governor?
Tufia!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
ONE of these idiotic leaders.... wish we have many of Nnamdi kanu type ...... IGBOS in all venerable locations should arm themselves to the teeth, you dont even need to wait until they attack you first, once you sight any fly that look like Fulani kill and kill until you see no more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Splinz(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Who him tears Epp?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Millex(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is really amazing, what happened to "except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."(Psalm 127:1) what power does the army, airforce, navy, dss, nscdc, police have if God doesn't back them. Two days fasting and prayers isn't enough if we can call on God to fight for us, pray the kind of prayers that Elijah, Elisha prayed what power would Herdsmen have to wreck havoc. At the point prayer and putting our battles in God's Hand is the best way to retaliate.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Praizekeyz(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
I wept typing dis.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Unlimited22: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
The a**hole wept and declared a fast?? Srsly??

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Liberty90: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:
Very unfortunate.

Y0ruba

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by stonemasonn: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Haba 2days fasting Is that all ? Kai Mr governor don't disappoint me, take this matter to the international communities if you're helpless.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
How 2 days fasting take help the situation? Heaven help those who help themselves!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.