Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me (8032 Views)

18+!! How Long Do You Think A Man Should At Least Last In Bed For 1st Round? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by horladmejy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
lord help Nigeria ladies...they need EPP..smh
Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by Jadekitana(f): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
AlphaDex:

If the MOD kills me for my love for you, then I die a love martyr. And if that's the last I thing I do on earth, I knock on heaven's gate a hero of Love.

But....since I'm yet to feel your heat, I don't mind pulling that mod out of NL and have him dispense my coperate letters, that way he knows NL is just 0.2 % of reality.

.....and your voice is stunning, a true depiction of your attitude here.

Nice cosmopolitan accent and confidence, Jade.

Leave a trail I can pick up wink

And, oh.....lest I forget
Don't forget mimzy is going to headquarters

Hahaha awwww i'm actually blushing. Ofcourse I only relate with the mature ones here! Would love to see your twin though, I love twins. Atleast I called you, some peeps accused me of being fake, others called me a guy grin. Fake strategy!! grin Jade doesn't have time for too much talks. Your voice was cool too, masculine deep and funny.
Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by Mediapace: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
My guy if mimzy win,I"ll quit Nairaland for weeks.
I've seen the future,she can't win with all her yeye comrades lols .

Miss NL contest isn't all about campaign,it's all about FAME,join our train[Lanicky train] before it's too late.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE
SyndicatesMedia:

I have serious need to check your sanity if you feel lanicky can contest mimzy's toenail in a beauty contest. Spare me the humour please grin

1 Like

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by Jadekitana(f): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:

I'm glad u understand the game in such short-a-while you've spent online. Do well to pay no mind to their hate-filled rants. Its the pain of their unavoidable loss that's already eating them inside-out.

Henceforth they would keep barking like bulldogs while I hold the bone grin I have gotten their mumu button.

3 Likes

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by ronald4lif(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
ireneony:
how are u dear wink

Doing fabulous, beauty. Trust you're too?
Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by Jadekitana(f): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
KnightX:

Maybe but then again, maybe not.

cheesy cheesy you shouldn't though
Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by SyndicatesMedia: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mediapace:

Miss NL contest isn't all about campaign,it's all about FAME,join our train[Lanicky train] before it's too late.

Bark on...

3 Likes

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by AlphaDex: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Well I wouldn't know. But I show her the error of her ways because she share the same single digit odd number IQ with lanicky.

Making hasty generalizations and irrelevant conclusion seem to be what jadekitana is very well known for. Such a shame!.

Joe, what's happening? I'll tell you to go look at the creative abilities and plotting of her threads and not the moral import.

This is an online forum and controversy sells like hot potatoes. That's what she's doing.

I've known her offline and there are few NLders who can match her wits and composure.

2 Likes

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by ireneony(f): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

Doing fabulous, beauty. Trust you're too?
I can see that from your wtite up smiley

I not fine o..I'm always catching cold embarassed
Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
ireneony:
u blind ni abi u nor see say na pidgin I de speak undecided

Better go back to yabaleft!
why u edit am na? u 4 leave am and let people bash u small gringringringrin
don't make such a silly mistake again. odabo.

2 Likes

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by ronald4lif(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
ireneony:
I can see that from your wtite up smiley

I not fine o..I'm always catching cold embarassed

Awww, everyone does feel cold at this time of the year here. Can't say you'd get used to it as no one ever does but you'll adapt with time.

On a lighter note though, get yourself a boo if you haven't already as a palliative catalyst to ease the biting temperatures. We no dey do shakara here o. grin
Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by JoeBlocks(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
AlphaDex:

Joe, what's happening? I'll tell you to go look at the creative abilities and plotting of her threads and not the moral import.
creative ability where? In a thread laced with fallacy and heavy narrow mindedness? Dude, creativity doesn't mean one have to be best of friends with fallacy and shallow mindedness, no sir, I beg to differ.

This is an online forum and controversy sells like hot potatoes. That's what she's doing.
Being controversial doesn't mean one have to be senseless. I'm sure you've listened to EstharFabolous' voice note.

I've known her offline and there are few NLders who can match her wits and composure.

How many nairalanders have you met offline? Lol. I've met quit a few and what they spew here is what I see. So if this lady have any wits, it'll be nice for here to show it. So far, all I see is.... I'm sure you know.

1 Like

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by SyndicatesMedia: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Well I wouldn't know. But I show her the error of her ways because she share the same single digit odd number IQ with lanicky.

Making hasty generalizations and irrelevant conclusion seem to be what jadekitana is very well known for. Such a shame!.

She's just having fun bro. Spare the broad.

3 Likes

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by ireneony(f): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

Awww, everyone does feel cold at this time of the year here. Can't say you'd get used to it as no one ever does but you'll adapt with time.

On a lighter note though, get yourself a boo if you haven't already as a palliative catalyst to ease the biting temperatures. We no dey do shakara here o. grin
lol grin
I don't have a boo for now...that will be later.
I like to observe my new environment first grin

I be the shakara type o..
Where do u stay in uk smiley
Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by SyndicatesMedia: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

Henceforth they would keep barking like bulldogs while I hold the bone grin I have gotten their mumu button.

Mimzy is the death of these ones.

Seriously, I you want to see adults act like hate filled kids, just declare your support for mimzy and you'll see them hyperventilating like toads looking for water.

3 Likes

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by Jadekitana(f): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
I actually know the real moniker behind that account, I wouldn't reply him! That's what I know how to do best. cheesy dear you don't need to convince him, he has every right to believe whatever he wants. I'm very much ok keeping the "real" me hidden. Let them continue to wallow in ignominy, it's all for fun. grin grin this place is a play ground, reality is much different, guess you could tell from my voice and how composed and educated I talk. I don't have time for kids
AlphaDex:

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by ronald4lif(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:

Right? That's what I thought too. Jade might be a ceaseless attention seeker but you can't deny the girl is fun to hang with wink

She's interesting and smart, no one can take that away from her. But her attention seeking no be here. Oh well.
Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by Smellymouth: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
"Haters, I ain't mad at ya, if I wasn't me, I will Prolly be mad at myself"

----UnKnown

Y'all know the trend -- Mimzy all the way!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by JoeBlocks(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mediapace:

Mediaspace, I hope you're not broadcasting from outer space? When did you join Nairaland to know winning miss nairaland is about fame?

Fame kor, famous nii!. If it was about fame rozay and tracy would have won it oh... tongue
Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by JoeBlocks(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
KnightX:

Soon they'd blackmail you and term you a "Knight".cheesy If you're 'lucky', your moniker would be banned for three weeks...when the competition is over. cheesy
Shey na today yansh dey back? How much does it cost to open another moniker?

1 Like

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Never forget, people still use umbrellas when the Sun is shining.

Oya say the Sun shall soon shine 10 times without blabbing.
you've always craved for my attention.

I'm sorry, you never going to have it. Count yourself lucky and blessed to even get this reply

Barca will never play NPL

Goodnight Grandpa

2 Likes

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by SyndicatesMedia: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

She's interesting and smart, no one can take that away from her. But her attention seeking no be here. Oh well.

Lol. You know her too well bruh! cool
Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by juniormusa(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
Who could that Mod be? I don't seem to understand, but it's kinda sexy and creepy undecided

1) The mod doesn't like me replying peeps who bash me

2) The Mod takes my thread to front page and immediately ban me so I can't reply any mentions until after 2days

3) The Mod doesn't like me saying spoilt things or flirting too much, any attempt to say er0tic words he bans me in annoyance.

4) The Mod bans peeps who attack me cheesy cheesy which is quite climaxing.

5) The Mod knows I like the knights, anytime any of them has an issue with anyone he bans them immediately.

Could this Mod be a jealous lover and secret admirer? Dear Mod you need to come out and make your intentions known, don't worry I don't kiss and tell. We would have a coded romance biko, but please allow me enjoy my free time here kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
I think I'm the mod

1 Like

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by Mediapace: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is nonsense bro,You ocean is trespassing its bank,am very sure STFareyougod is much more older than you,am quite sure you knew it was a typo error so no need to make fun of him to boost your campaign for Mimi or whatever.
I'm very sure you correcting english can't even stand with a waec candidate!!!

Nex time when you want to quote, WOJU OO
#Rubbish
Alpha Ko Beta ni
AlphaDex:

If I were you, I will abandon this campaign and work on my writing abilities.

I don't mean to be rude bro, but you need to be able to write clearly as an adult. You know NL has no age verification, so we don't want to mistake you for an infant.

One love, bro.

Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by ronald4lif(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
ireneony:
lol grin
I don't have a boo for now...that will be later.
I like to observe my new environment first grin

I be the shakara type o..
Where do u stay in uk smiley

Okay o, don't take too long observing. The cold got no chill. I'm in the capital.
Re: I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
ireneony:
make we leave these crazy people aka knight crew grin

The person wen wan redeem sense into her dey never born am grin
buhahahahaha. I believe in miracles, but with these people, miracle is fiction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

9 Weddings That Ended In Tragedy (PHOTOS) / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now / Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.