Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? (770 Views)

Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir / Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by DJBIGGY(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
As a saint like me, i happily pick number seven grin ... Who no like awoof... But how about you tho... What is your say?

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/which-one-of-these-days-would-you-like.html

Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by falconey(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
7oh. Save me some cash!!
Awoof no go kee me 1 day
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by acenazt: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Where World free Withdrawal day?

3 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by vizkiz: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
2 and 10 on the same day... wink
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by faruku104(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
world free transport day ooo. I will travel to Dubai for breakfast, south Africa for lunch, Canada to watch the movies, Ghana to see my babe, before I am think of going back home.
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by nigeriafilm(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
8 is rediculous. Imagine Buratai observing that day?
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by sinaj(f): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
No 10 cool
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
free shopping
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by DuchessLily(f): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by Yuneehk(f): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
No.4 would be so cool. I'll get to see Alejandro, Eduardo, Juan Carlos, Ximena, Paloma, etc
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by pennytration(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
No 9 make sense pass. I just need my camera to be working dat day cos of all those chicks wey dey do shakara
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by banyo(m): 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
11.JUDGEMENT DAY kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 27, 2016
No6... Nigerians go protest like hell
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by pussyeater(m): 5:09am On Apr 27, 2016
faruku104:
world free transport day ooo. I will travel to Dubai for breakfast, south Africa for lunch, Canada to watch the movies, Ghana to see my babe, before I am think of going back home.
Ode! How would you possibly travel to all these countries in one day? Guy use your brain nah... undecided
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by pussyeater(m): 5:10am On Apr 27, 2016
I'll choose No.

11. JUDGEMENT DAY grin
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by firstking01(m): 6:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Na 7 sure pass
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by faruku104(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2016
pussyeater:

Ode! How would you possibly travel to all these countries in one day? Guy use your brain nah... undecided

the brain is being used Na.... for imagination..... lalasticlala abi Na crime to think?
Re: Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar? by misshoree(f): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Number 7....i can pick everything i will need for 2yrs without paying a dime

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Scarce / If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them / Things You Shouldn't Do On Your First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.