Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland - Career (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland (81981 Views)

24 Federal Permanent Secretaries For Sack - TheEagleOnline / Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? / Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ Olugbenga,

Kindly shed more light on Institute of Leadership and Management.  What is the cost of implication of becoming a member?

Thanks.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by gb4sure: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
the cost for membership of ilm is 120 pounce, after this all ur pkgs will be sent to you and you will be giving monthly pkgs all about management skills

best regards
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2009
What about the yearly dues one will be paying after becoming a member of those Institutes?  I will like you to talk about that.  May I know for how long you have been a member of both Institutes?

Thanks.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by Veragar(f): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2009
Good day to you all the able secretaries in the house. Can anyone help me construct a sentence with the conjunction, "because" and let the word occur 3 times consecutively in a row(i.e. one after the other) in the sentence. Its urgent and i really count on you all on this forum. Thanx
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
@ Veragar

Because he did not see the Administrative Officer on seat, the applicant left the office because he thought the Administrative officer was not on seat because he has gone on leave. grin

I hope you can manage that.  By the way what do you need such sentence(s) for?
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by Veragar(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2009
my Peace et al, im waiting
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by Veragar(f): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2009
Funmykemmy, thanks for your response. Its a kind of quiz/competion in my office and I want to make the secretaries proud. I've tried something similar but the person in charge said, he wants the word "because" to follow or repeat itself thrice without any other word in between them. Thanx
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2009
@ Veragar

I will not mind you telling me the answer the person in charge proferred as the solution to the quiz in this section.

Thank you.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by MyPeace(f): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hi all,

l am starting from Intermediate II (CIPMN). l started the lectures for the exam this last weekend. Thx all for ur advise tongue
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2009
@ MyPeace

I wish you success in all you do.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by Veragar(f): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

@ Veragar

I will not mind you telling me the answer the person in charge proferred as the solution to the quiz in this section.

Thank you.

I later got the aswer.

It is not good to start a sentence with because, because "because" is a conjuction.

Thats it.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2009
Thanks Veragar.  Your boss was very right.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2009
i am working as P/A to the MD of a TV production Company. I started the job few weeks ago. it s been interesting all along. I found your contributions very interesting and helpful. it s a good thing. I would like to go for my MBA in Unilag next year but i got the information on this site that their tuition is N350k. Is it really true. How do expect us to afford that kind of money? I also made some enquiries about CIPMN and I really don't know the one i should do first. I also thought of going to LASU for MBA if the Unilag is that expensive. Then which is really related to Customer service/P.A.; Is it MBA or MPA?
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by larryx1: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2009
My client is a market leader in the interior decoration industry and shes in need of an experienced PA to work with her.

Please qualified candidates should send cvs to consult_hunt@yahoo.com

Remuneration is very attractive.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by Angelmart(f): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2010
Hi fellow Secretaries/PA
New Month, New year, New working Year, God has being wonderful to us, he guide and lead us safely into this year he will continue to guide and guard us through out this 2010, No evil plan will come our way this year all our dreams and aspriation will come to pass this, he will lift us to a greater level on which we did not expected. MAY HIS DIVINE LOVE AND WISDOM NEVER DEPART FROM US IN OUR OFFICES THIS YEAR.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by Ojurere(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
Happy New to my fellow PA/ Sec, am sure we all had a swell break if our companies allowed it.

Here is wishing eveyone a wonderful 2010 and little workload and more money this year grin
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by MyPeace(f): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY GREAT PEOPLE

tongue tongue tongue

preparing for my CIPMN Exam coming up next month
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2010
Compliments of the season to you all.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2010
Where is everybody
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by Choosy: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2010
FYI

POSITION: Personal Assistant (PA)
TO: MD/CEO of a Group of Companies
WORK BASE: Lagos

Applicants MUST meet the following Criteria:

* Single Male/Female

* Minimum of HND/B Sc in Secretarial Administration/Studies or any other related field.

*Minimum of 5 years experience as a PA to MD’s in the shipping industry.

*Masters/MBA will be an added advantage.

*Membership of related professional Institute will also be an added advantage.

*Good knowledge of the Shipping Industry/Maritime sector required.

*Age Limit: 29-33

Applications that meets the above criteria should be sent via email to:

vacanciesforvessel@gmail.com

OR
vacancy@blueseasgroup-ng.com

latest Tuesday 2nd March, 2010.

Brgds.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
Thanks Choosy although the requirements are beyond me.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2010
Please let us all revive this forum ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by Choosy: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
Beyond you? In respect of experience, age or status? Those termed as 'added advantage' means u can apply even if you dont have those qualifications.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2010
I worked as a Secretary/PA for 5yrs before resigning at my last place of work 10yrs ago to have my baby. Since then, I've not worked in any company, just doing my thing. Started my own business in interior decoration and related businesses, and have been doing fairly ok. But with the economic downtrend, things have been very tight recently. Now I'm considering going back to an admin job, but on a part-time basis. Is there anything for me out there? I ask this, cos I feel quite constrained at my age - 40yrs - to go out in the job market to compete with younger people. What's your take on this?
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2010
Where is everybody most especially Our Peace?
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by suxes2005(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2010
Just seeing this thread now

I am a Secretary working with
a man of God. (General Overseer)

Though the work is stressful, but it
is PAYFUL too. Not salary but,

SHALOM
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by MyPeace(f): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2010
Hello everybody, how go the go. Hope somebody applied for Choosy advert. l am just seeing it.

Whoopie:

I worked as a Secretary/PA for 5yrs before resigning at my last place of work 10yrs ago to have my baby. Since then, I've not worked in any company, just doing my thing. Started my own business in interior decoration and related businesses, and have been doing fairly ok. But with the economic downtrend, things have been very tight recently. Now I'm considering going back to an admin job, but on a part-time basis. Is there anything for me out there? I ask this, cos I feel quite constrained at my age - 40yrs - to go out in the job market to compete with younger people. What's your take on this?

you have been away for too long, may be you should do one or two courses to refresh yourself, things have changed i.e technology/work process, dont think it still the way u left it 10 years ago. However you can compete if you are determine to give the labour market what it wants!

@ all

Wish to thank you all for your advice to go for the CIPM, the result is out and l passed all the papers, lam moving to PE 1. l give God all the glory!!!!!

And l havent told you guys, l now work as admin/Hr in my office, its really God's leading to go for the course. l was sent on a course this month on HR, it was really good!
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2010
Congratulations to you MYPEACE. We have missed you on this thread. Pls do not be far from us ooooooooooooo anymore. Wishing you success in your career as Admin/HR officer.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by MyPeace(f): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2010
Thank you very much! l will try to be visiting!
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
cool.
Re: Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland by Ojurere(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2010
MYPEACE Congrat, we are very proud of you.

Everyone i got a new job as the PA/ Office Manager of a Manufacturing Company also and the role is very challenging, I give God the praise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria? / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.