Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger (38310 Views)

...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? / 10 Pictures Guys Who Have Once Dated A Gold Digger Can Relate To / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Queeee(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
So this dump post made front page...is lalasticala ur cousin?
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by chinchum(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
It depends who hit the biggest gold reserves first. Their time starts now, Good luck.
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by phaulzoe(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
When two Gold digger are into relationship the outcome is a diamond digger. Lolz

1 Like

Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by davibid: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tedassie:

is it enshrined in the constitution,yes or no?

It's a Universal Fact, from time immemorial that's how it has been and so it shall and will remain as long as there's a man and woman coming together for courtship or marriage. Fine, the woman can spare you on some minor obligations but holistically a man is to care for the needs of his woman! Shekena!
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
davibid:
embarassed

Be it a wealthy babe or not, any guy going into a relationship should have it at the back of his mind that it's his responsibility to take care of the needs of his babe... "the man is the head" REMEMBER!!! so buckle up and act like one!

God bless you immensely for this.Some fake guys don't know this

lipsrsealed
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Idydarling(f): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tedassie:
hmmm...an Akwa/Cross sister?i'm i right or i'm i right¿
lol...all of the above
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by krak101(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Call it gender equality
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by titosantana(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
NobleAngell:
Waste of space. Useless topic. OP pls how can I get my 580kb back?
I see you are languishing in poverty with that your bend-down-select pants. Now tell me, what would 580kb do in your life? Try to be reasonable when you see a good uncommon post as this.

1 Like

Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Orion21: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
bet what is wrong in gold digging

Gold digging angry
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by SGCSolutions(f): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
titosantana:
Can it work? Let's hear your opinion cheesy

He went after her because of her money, the bae is loaded financially, the guy too is not doing bad but the bae can buy her and resell her. But to this guy's surprise, this bae demand money like an average uncultured broke-ass girl we see around. cheesy

The uncultured broke-ass guy went after a girl because of her money.. the girl is loaded financially, the guy too isnt doing bad but the girl can 'buy her and resell her' .. But to the guy's surprise; the girl is just like him.... uncultured broke-ass e-diots that gallivant everywhere!!
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by siegfried99(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
nikkypearl:

I thought you said you dont have a boyfriend cheesy so why would you want to dig gold?
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Tedassie(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
davibid:

It's a Universal Fact, from time immemorial that's how it has been and so it shall and will remain as long as there's a man and woman coming together for courtship or marriage. Fine, the woman can spare you on some minor obligations but holistically a man is to care for the needs of his woman! Shekena!
Idealistically it's meant to be so...sometimes we've got to be real sometimes in disecting real life situations,for instance a "struggling" bachelor in courtship (who may be self employed/ not have a steady job income) may not usually be financially buoyant 99.99% of the time to meet the material needs of the woman at every instant,bearing in mind he's likely to have financial commitments,family responsibilities(should he be the solebreadwinner)among other things;that he may have made budgetry allocations for,now in a bid to keep being a "diplomatic gentleman" he keeps making adjustments to accommodate the needs and wants of his lady just to keep her happy and satisfied,Now should his finances go on a downward spiral and he is barely able to cater for himself and his lady;won't it now be somewhat unfair for her to let go of the relationship based on a fellow's momentary "squalor"?

In the case of marriage,have you not seen a case where the man who is retired and or incapacitated(by accident or illhealth) is rendered assistance finacially and otherwise from the wife,yet they coexist in harmony?it's all about sticking out for each other to work out modalities and making amendments where need be there's no one formula to human relationships brah

If nature bends it's own rules sometimes,what strength of ours do we have,not to?

However,it's utterly wrong for a man to deliberately and maliciously shirk his responsibilities though.
#peace
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
titosantana:
Can it work? Let's hear your opinion cheesy

He went after her because of her money, the bae is loaded financially, the guy too is not doing bad but the bae can buy her and resell her. But to this guy's surprise, this bae demand money like an average uncultured broke-ass girl we see around. cheesy

In my earnest opinion,dude to back to school and work on your English....its terrible
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by arinzevictor(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
TeeAL:
Gold digging is immoral , it also shows that the person involved is lazy. A gold digger will always chose money over the partner!
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by arinzevictor(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
TeeAL:
Gold digging is immoral , it also shows that the person involved is lazy. A gold digger will always chose money over the partner!
. U don c wia anybdy chose partner ova money 4 nija here b4?.any way its caused by 2 much telenovela.start watchin nigerian movies
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by titosantana(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
jeytee:

In my earnest opinion,dude to back to school and work on your English....its terrible
Ok thanks, correct me pls. And before you do re-read your post.
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
titosantana:

Ok thanks, correct me pls. And before you do re-read your post.

Haha,typo...I hope that's your case also...if not shocked
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by NobleAngell(f): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
titosantana:

I see you are languishing in poverty with that your bend-down-select pants. Now tell me, what would 580kb do in your life? Try to be reasonable when you see a good uncommon post as this.
Damn mehmnnnnn. U are pained. Jeeez. Well maybe its nysc officials that went to that bend-down -select market ooooooo. And u sound like an expert in that department.
I repeat, USELESS POST.
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Udofire(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2016
No p, e go jus be like jet li and jackie chan for the film "The forbidden kingdom" na who smart or sabi pas go gain except if they go join hand achieve the same goal.

1 Like

Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by martinsagk(m): 12:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Gold digger + Gold digger will discover kerosene when they're done digging.

1 Like

Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by titosantana(m): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2016
jeytee:

Haha,typo...I hope that's your case also...if not shocked
Bros, tackle the message and leave the messenger.
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 28, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
cool Lemme ask ebubey n friends
'in falz voice' is a one chance grin
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Tedassie(m): 3:03am On Apr 28, 2016
Idydarling:

lol...all of the above
kiss
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by talktonase(m): 5:29am On Apr 28, 2016
nikkypearl:
did yyou just ask a question?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.