Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. (5468 Views)

Romanceland Guys Don't Have Confidence / Girls Caught Pants Down Inside The Bush Fingering Their Female Teacher (Photos) / 4 Cute Romanceland Guys On Lowkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
wristbangle:

LOL cheesy

1. I am not tosyne.2much wink

2. I am wristba.ngle cheesy

Now u know me! cool

Any other question?
No bro
U can park well now
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
wristbangle:

LOL cheesy

1. I am not tosyne2.much wink

2. I am wristbamngle cheesy

Now u know me! cool

Any other question?
No bro

U can park well now
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by wristbangle: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

Prove you are not tosyne2much cheesy

Tosyne is in Ekiti currently doing aluta while am in lagos currently looking for fuel. cool
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by wristbangle: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
No bro

U can park well now

Seems ur siggy is for me cheesy
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by falconey(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Tosyne is in Ekiti currently doing aluta while am in lagos currently looking for fuel. cool

Lwkm your evidence is concrete like a teenage girl's breast.
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Seems ur siggy is for me cheesy
heheheheh

For ur dream abi cheesy

If u want it, coman take it tongue
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by wristbangle: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

Lwkm your evidence is concrete like a teenage girl's breast.

gringrin abi wetin how u want make I prove am! Thanks for the compliment wink
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by wristbangle: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheh

For ur dream abi cheesy

If u want it, coman take it tongue

cheesy. #Leaving what am doing now#. Your house address?
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Mediapace: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Very pretty even than Agbani Darego
wristbangle:

cool. Now u know me
Mediapace, lol which kind combo be this na cheesy. Is she a pretty babe? smiley
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by layla129(f): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

Woa woa layla129 she looks like a stripper

What do you mean by that please?
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by wristbangle: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mediapace:
Very pretty even than Agbani Darego

Her pix nko? cool
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
wristbangle:

cheesy. #Leaving what am doing now#. Your house address?
Sebi u knw ojuelegba
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by falconey(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
layla129:

What do you mean by that please?

I meant you are too sexy for me.
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by bqlekan(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
_Estherfarbian and kinglekan... Those two are faceless

Cutehector and _ireneony... They change like weather

Toks2008 and _jadekitana, masters of controversial threads

Ronald4lif and _dare2differ... Find the connection. No be my mouth you go hear say dem no dey ignore fools.

_Charijee and wristbangle... Peak of maturity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by layla129(f): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

I meant you are too sexy for me.

And me looking like a stripper was the best description you could get?
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by wristbangle: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
Sebi u knw ojuelegba

Huh! I know am o! Is that where u live? shocked
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by falconey(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
layla129:

And me looking like a stripper was the best description you could get?

Common girl strippers are like models ,they have the most amazing body in the world.

spotless skin,nice figure that could make a man divorce his wife and not to mention their famous seductive eyes.
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by wristbangle: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
bqlekan:

Lol I don know this moniker bro cheesy
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by layla129(f): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

Common girl strippers are like models ,they have the most amazing body in the world.

spotless skin,nice figure that could make a man divorce his wife and not to mention their famous seductive eyes.

I don't think that is a compliment..I find it offensive. Anyways, if that what you really mean, thanks
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by falconey(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
layla129:

I don't think that is a compliment..I find it offensive. Anyways, if that what you really mean, thanks

I'm so sorry, i meant no harm. That's pretty much how i show love.
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Mediapace: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
She said i shouldn't share it with anyone not even Seun/PMB
wristbangle:

Her pix nko? cool
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since we match, no be to woo the babe so? cheesy
You have my blessings ... Kwontinue grin
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Huh! I know am o! Is that where u live? shocked
No oooo

Under d bridge gan gan ni undecided
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by wristbangle: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mediapace:
She said i shouldn't share it with anyone not even Seun/PMB

HateU2, is this true? sad
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by donbenedict(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
bqlekan:
_Estherfarbian and kinglekan... Those two are faceless

Cutehector and _ireneony... They change like weather

Toks2008 and _jadekitana, masters of controversial threads

Ronald4lif and _dare2differ... Find the connection. No be my mouth you go hear say dem no dey ignore fools.

how can ireneony be likened to me? Eh.
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by layla129(f): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

I'm so sorry, i meant no harm. That's pretty much how i show love.

No worries wink
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by vizkiz: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

dey deceive yourself there grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by tosyne2much(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Caringguy:
You get the power? grin
Dem no dey somersault woo babe nah tongue
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by MrDojo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:
StfuareyouGod and prettyticksme
That's like saying the female version of Trey songs is Tonto dike undecided

Naijaboiy and Estharfabian
I guess Gas and fire has more In common than those guys grin

Tosyne2much and Jadekitana
Watin this op dey smoke

Emusmith and oliviaarims ?
Hmmmm... Yeah you are right...

Everybody knows Mamagee3 is as stupiid as cork we don't just know which one is sillier grin

Wristbangle and HateU2?
Hmmmmn... Not sure

Cutehector and sinaj? OK... grin

cheesy LOL @ mamage.e3 and Mrcoc.k
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
wristbangle:

H.ateU2, is this true? sad
Yes ke grin
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by bqlekan(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol I don know this moniker bro cheesy
you probably don't, but I know you both grin
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by bqlekan(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
donbenedict:
how can irene.ony be likened to me? Eh.
I don't want to use the words unstable personalties tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Is It True That Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period Weakens A Male's Organ??? / Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.