Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. (5470 Views)

Romanceland Guys Don't Have Confidence / Girls Caught Pants Down Inside The Bush Fingering Their Female Teacher (Photos) / 4 Cute Romanceland Guys On Lowkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by pennytration(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Falconey and cruzita
U'll always see dem on nl.

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dude you not serious cheesy cheesy cheesy

But you got me and Pretty wrong sha
vizkiz:
StfuareyouGod and prettyticksme
That's like saying the female version of Trey songs is Tonto dike undecided

Naijaboiy and Estharfabian
I guess Gas and fire has more In common than those guys grin

Tosyne2much and Jadekitana
Watin this op dey smoke

Emusmith and oliviaarims ?
Hmmmm... Yeah you are right...

Everybody knows Mamagee3 is as stupiid as cork we don't just know which one is sillier grin

Wristbangle and HateU2?
Hmmmmn... Not sure

Cutehector and sinaj? OK... grin

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

I yaf miss u ooo
Where have u been
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I yaf miss u ooo
Where have u been
I've been busy ni dear.

But you can always find me
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I've been busy ni dear.

But you can always find me
abokii, where will I find u undecided
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
abokii, where will I find u undecided
with the help of Google, you can always find me

Omo yoloba
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by sinaj(f): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
donbenedict:
Sinaj is a very naughty geh. grin
lol naughty ni
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by sinaj(f): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:
StfuareyouGod and prettyticksme
That's like saying the female version of Trey songs is Tonto dike undecided

Naijaboiy and Estharfabian
I guess Gas and fire has more In common than those guys grin

Tosyne2much and Jadekitana
Watin this op dey smoke

Emusmith and oliviaarims ?
Hmmmm... Yeah you are right...

Everybody knows Mamagee3 is as stupiid as cork we don't just know which one is sillier grin

Wristbangle and HateU2?
Hmmmmn... Not sure

Cutehector and sinaj? OK... grin

cutehector wife go pour me hot water
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by kinglekan: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:

Goan wash your bedspread. angry angry

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by kinglekan: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
castroevans:
Glad my boo's name isn't on that list

And he is?

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by kinglekan: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

Common girl strippers are like models ,they have the most amazing body in the world.

spotless skin,nice figure that could make a man divorce his wife and not to mention their famous seductive eyes.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by kinglekan: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
donbenedict:
how can ireneony be likened to me? Eh.

Cos two of you are in the spouse finding business. grin grin

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by misspicy(f): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
pennytration:
Falconey and cru zita
U'll always see dem on nl.
gringrin
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by falconey(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
misspicy:
gringrin
Thats not true
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by telemapreye1(f): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
with the help of Google, you can always find me

Omo yoloba
omo Igbo undecided
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

U dey mind vizkiz? grin shey Tonto dike no b person nii? grin
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
I can't believe I read all those comments... cos all na wash! Shegeh!!
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by firstking01(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
I bet You'd have loved if he'd paired my Ass with Yours...wouldn't You babe?

undecided
And why did you opt out of miss nairaland contestundecided??
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
U dey mind vizkiz? grin shey Tonto dike no b person nii? grin
hehehehehe. No mind am o cheesy
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
telemapreye1:
omo Igbo undecided
I'm not Igbo tongue tongue
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
kinglekan:

Goan wash your bedspread. angry angry

Ok
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hehehehehe. No mind am o cheesy
grin tongue
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lol, don't worry about that
kinglekan:

And he is?

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by kinglekan: 12:19am On Apr 28, 2016
castroevans:
Lol, don't worry about that

Lemme worry oo grin

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by scentmarlc(m): 1:27am On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:
Lemme worry oo grin

Lekan weyrey, oko olosho cheesy
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by kinglekan: 1:31am On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

Lekan weyrey, oko olosho cheesy

Buoda Lemon grass elo sun. grin

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by kinglekan: 1:32am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
Ok

Have you done that? undecided

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Have you done that? undecided

Heard u ar a washer man, coman wash nd lemme pay as usual undecided
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by kinglekan: 1:38am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
Heard u ar a washer man, coman wash nd lemme pay as usual undecided

Your bedspread is too dirty for my washing machine. I doubt you have money to buy Klin sef undecided

Smh undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by scentmarlc(m): 1:45am On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Your bedspread is too dirty for my washing machine. I doubt you have money to buy Klin sef undecided

Smh undecided undecided

you wey no get electric iron wan get washinf machine? cheesy
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by kinglekan: 1:47am On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

you wey no get electric iron wan get washinf machine? cheesy

Eleribu ni bobo yi sha ooo!!

See as u dey open my yansh! cry cry cry

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by alobright17(m): 1:47am On Apr 28, 2016
This 2 can't be left out for their kill joy type of posts

nitwitfabian Vs Mamagee3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Change Location On Hitwe / S3x Position Of The Day: The Crab Walk[only For The Adventurous Couple] / Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.