Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. (5466 Views)

Romanceland Guys Don't Have Confidence / Girls Caught Pants Down Inside The Bush Fingering Their Female Teacher (Photos) / 4 Cute Romanceland Guys On Lowkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Your bedspread is too dirty for my washing machine. I doubt you have money to buy Klin sef undecided

Smh undecided undecided

I'm not actually in mood to 'bash-chat' with sm1 lyk u.
So, run along nd don't ever quote me
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by kinglekan: 1:59am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
I'm not actually in mood to 'bash-chat' with sm1 lyk u.
So, run along nd don't ever quote me

Dafuq is 'bash-chat'? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where on God's green earth is your sense of humour? undecided

Buhahaha! and who gives a fvck whether you are in the mood to cry or wail? grin grin

I bet you've seen that line used by so many peeps on here that you don't know how silly it actually sounds. grin grin

Run along ko, Sing along ni!! You've gotta be kidding me. cheesy cheesy

You even added the lame rhetoric "don't ever quote me" . Are you Michellla Obama? Or Oprah Winfrey? grin

Olodo geh better goan sleep! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by alobright17(m): 2:02am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
No oooo

Under d bridge gan gan ni undecided

NL Babes too dey form jakie chain why?
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 28, 2016
alobright17:

NL Babes too dey form jakie chain why?
Are u asking me bro
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by alobright17(m): 2:06am On Apr 28, 2016
telemapreye1:
omo Igbo undecided
OmO red oil
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by alobright17(m): 2:12am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
Are u asking me bro
I dey quote you and other ladies wetin we do una wey una no go allow NL guys some space like twitter and co dey do?

Everyday I dey hear Twitter,FBK,IG e.t.c even common 2go confessions but for NL >>>>>>>??
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 28, 2016
grin this thread is so funny...

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by telemapreye1(f): 5:37am On Apr 28, 2016
alobright17:
OmO red oil
Did I quote you?
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by tosyne2much(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2016
falconey:

Prove you are not tosyne.2much cheesy
You believe I run Wristb.angle's account? shocked
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by falconey(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
You believe I run Wristb.angle's account? shocked

Haba baba rara o
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2016
alobright17:
This 2 can't be left out for their kill joy type of posts

nitwitfabian Vs Mamagee3

Jeez, op clearly stated its romancelanders and their female version.. Ugh undecided
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by alobright17(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2016
AirSultan:
Jeez, op clearly stated its romancelanders and their female version.. Ugh undecided
I break rules so I can do my tin
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by alobright17(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2016
telemapreye1:
Did I quote you?
I'm like chemical I react whenever there is a shake
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by telemapreye1(f): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2016
alobright17:
I'm like chemical I react whenever there is a shake
Pls go and sleep,i quoted jack for a reason.
I don't want to insult anybody,so swerve.
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by demiladegold(f): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2016
#Eats banana and read posts quietly

Don't forget to support me

Demiladegold

Http//:www.nairaland.com/demiladegold
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by alobright17(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2016
telemapreye1:
Pls go and sleep,i quoted jack for a reason.
I don't want to insult anybody,so swerve.
Insult as you like it can't stop my internet from running very fast

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by telemapreye1(f): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2016
alobright17:
Insult as you like it can't stop my internet from running very fast
Mecheww undecided
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by alobright17(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2016
telemapreye1:
Mecheww undecided
Only? grin
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by telemapreye1(f): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2016
alobright17:
Only? grin
Rubbish
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by alobright17(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2016
telemapreye1:
Rubbish
Baby go vote for Mimzy and stop the hate,I love you biko.
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by telemapreye1(f): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2016
alobright17:
No love me biko
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheh

For ur dream abi cheesy

If u want it, coman take it tongue
its like you a naughty girl, just read thru your profile, I like that, specially the one "travel round and have bomb se.x, usssshh grin
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by charijee(f): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2016
bqlekan:

_Charijee and _wristbangle... Peak of maturity
Hehehe mon cherie grin..you had to pair me with _wristbangle abi cheesy
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2016
#TRENDMIMZY wink

alobright17:
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2016
osedvgirl:

its like you a naughty girl, just read thru your profile, I like that, specially the one "travel round and have bomb se.x, usssshh grin
lol

I'm just naughty small but not as naughty as you are. I still read that thread of urs of 'BJ' cheesy. Mehn! I like it nd hope to add it to my 'sex bomb' I wanna have someday cheesy
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by alobright17(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2016
telemapreye1:
No love me biko
Nne you never hear by force love before?ok Chose 1 either you love me back or vote Mimzy Biko

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Michellla(f): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Dafuq is 'bash-chat'? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where on God's green earth is your sense of humour? undecided

Buhahaha! and who gives a fvck whether you are in the mood to cry or wail? grin grin

I bet you've seen that line used by so many peeps on here that you don't know how silly it actually sounds. grin grin

Run along ko, Sing along ni!! You've gotta be kidding me. cheesy cheesy

You even added the lame rhetoric "don't ever quote me" . Are you Michellla Obama? Or Oprah Winfrey? grin

Olodo geh better goan sleep! grin grin

shocked oh meeh gosh.Murdaa grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by ImDharay: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
uhm, ishilove & i.?
She na past tense na....
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
lol

I'm just naughty small but not as naughty as you are. I still read that thread of urs of 'BJ' cheesy. Mehn! I like it nd hope to add it to my 'sex bomb' I wanna have someday cheesy
yea, you will like it grin
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by kinglekan: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Michellla:
shocked oh meeh gosh.Murdaa grin

Hehehe, don't mind all these chewing gum gals jare. I dey follow am play she sef wan diss. Olodo sumborri grin grin

How are you jare sweetest heart? kiss kiss kiss

Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by Michellla(f): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Hehehe, don't mind all these chewing gum gals jare. I dey follow am play she sef wan diss. Olodo sumborri grin grin

How are you jare sweetest heart? kiss kiss kiss

hehe..she's a learner.am good tho.basking in the sunshine
Re: List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version. by kinglekan: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Michellla:
hehe..she's a learner.am good tho.basking in the sunshine

How is the weather tho? smiley Basking in it? Did you go swimming?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New Fashion Craze! Ladies Now Wear Black Tapes To Clubs Without Clothes On / I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake / Guys Beware Of This New Sympathy Scam In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.