Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend (53446 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
fulfillbill:
If she no do like this, you sef go dey wonder whether she be dat farmer tool grin
Hilarious at the bolded words.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
faithugo64:
hahahahahaha

they wear layers upon layers of clothing,just like this

3 panties
3 tights
2 bras
2 singlets

just incase you wana try anything,these are enough to discourage you
Lol! Exactly... You're right.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Religious girls can frustrate your life Ehn grin
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
emitoz:
Why keep a boyfriend then?
For future purpose bro.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
Op: are you talking from experience?
Hmm! Partially from experience.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
DanceVille:
For future purpose bro.
Lol, then why not start practising the 'future' already.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingTom:
Religious girls can frustrate your life Ehn grin
Lol! They do frustrate guys life just like "Nigeria Petrol Stations" during fuel scarcity.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol! They do frustrate guys life just like "Nigeria Petrol Stations" during fuel scarcity.
and once they lock up no way again but Sha they are very very generous lovers lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
emitoz:

Lol, then why not start practising the 'future' already.
Lol! How should they practise the future brother?
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol! How should they practise the future brother?
You know, like having a taste of what the future holds, just in case if the 'future' isn't 'future' enough, you can go for another 'future'

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingTom:
and once they lock up no way again but Sha they are very very generous lovers lipsrsealed
So generous bro.

Buh the only flop they get na, most of them aren't pretty.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
emitoz:

You know, like having a taste of what the future holds, just in case if the 'future' isn't 'future' enough, you can go for another 'future'
Seriously, falz the badt guy needs to sign you up for those rhymes.

Those phrases gat me laughing sha.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by austine4real(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
If u wnt to date dnt date a deeper life gal she go frustrate ya life o.

I rememba d day i touched her she knelt down wailling oh Lord i'v sinnd 4give me & av mercy on dis my bro. Since then i no c her again

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
DanceVille:
So generous bro.

Buh the only flop they get na, most of them aren't pretty.
but you know underneath those long skirts big shirts and scarfs there are some very pretty ones wink you'd be surprised
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by vicstar(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
DanceVille:
Don't lie o. Aint I right? About ur father being a pastor.

nope tongue
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingTom:
but you know underneath those long skirts big shirts and scarfs there are some very pretty ones wink you'd be surprised
Yeap Yeap... You're right bro.

Have you come across any Religious girl before?
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
austine4real:
If u wnt to date dnt date a deeper life gal she go frustrate ya life o.

I rememba d day i touched her she knelt down wailling oh Lord i'v sinnd 4give me & av mercy on dis my bro. Since then i no c her again
Ah! Deeper life ladies, them be like if a man touched you, you're going to hell straight.

Na them I fear pass.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by DanceVille: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
vicstar:

nope tongue
Just kidding bro.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by XtraSmooth404: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Some ladies sha grin
Was chatting with one via Facebook sometime back. After the usual hey-hi and stuff, I was like

Me: Tell me, what do you do for fun?

She: Prayers

Me:

From that time till now, I didn't bother chatting her up again. Even to reply her last msg with "K" I no fit. Annoying somebori undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by HoneySwag(f): 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
you're so correct

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by VanUrch(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
fulfillbill:
If she no do like this, you sef go dey wonder whether she be dat farmer tool grin

Damn!....the way he said "dat farmer tool" instead of "hoe"...epic
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Arjeeni: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Not well researched.
Add these.....
_ come only with a friend mostly
_ tease you the first time to fall her hand
_ always face ground when discussion
_ always quote verses in relation to your advances if at all she didnt pick offense
_ they are a big problem if you really love them though mostly black market, because we have so many serious after worst among them
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Udofire(m): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2016
They are also humanbeings Whether real or fake, there's always a way to crack them as long as its a visit.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Reeberry: 12:28am On Apr 28, 2016
fulfillbill:

"Hoe" abi? grin
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Reeberry: 12:30am On Apr 28, 2016
XtraSmooth404:
Some ladies sha grin
Was chatting with one via Facebook sometime back. After the usual hey-hi and stuff, I was like

Me: Tell me, what do you do for fun?

She: Prayers

Me:

From that time till now, I didn't bother chatting her up again. Even to reply her last msg with "K" I no fit. Annoying somebori undecided

You for chill na. Haba.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by banmee(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2016
sinaj:
Religious girls like us don't act like that undecided

*in Ade's voice* op why u lying

Yeah. Like you've never had sex before. Ok. Carry on. Hian!! grin
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Meesquared(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2016
y should they have a boy friend in the first place?
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by NemzySeries(m): 1:03am On Apr 28, 2016
sum visit wit fwendz as if D're going 4 choir practice
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by aaidel(m): 1:04am On Apr 28, 2016
if they are really religious they wont even visit a man's house in the first place
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Mohjigga: 1:25am On Apr 28, 2016
Op na them worst pass , just like Sons and Daughters of Pastor's and Imam's...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.