Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend (53445 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by cardoctor(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Wey dem?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by judondasylva(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2016
yea that's true

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by GJames(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2016
Kassychuks:
Den whts d need of havin d boyfrnd wen dey knw dat dey're religious...Dat z absolutely bullshit.They shuld wait till dey marry naa
Can marriage happen without courtship?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by multicolored(f): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2016
Religious ladies shouldn't have "boyfriends".
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by pamcode(m): 9:15am On Apr 28, 2016
What a bad write up. I was so apalled
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by kizyalex10(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2016
Well somehw wrong,the cheapest girls that I have encountered so far and re wonderful in bed re the so called born again.infact my friend said,why the call runs girls bad girls re because of thier outfit,they re caughht easily,but a girl with a long skirt (mmeri amaka)re nt caught easily even when dey re nt wearing panties.they can be fvcked from behind,nd when people re approaching,dey wil let go the long skirt to cover herself @times including d guy fvcking,the skirt will cover all of them.lol
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Lamasta(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2016
The richest wealth is wisdom. The strongest weapon is patience. The best security is faith. The greatest tonic is laughter, and the greatest force is love. The surest assurance is hope in God. And the source of our strength is the joy of the Lord. Surprisingly all are free.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by alobright17(m): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2016
Op good post, but not all of them and not this new model types of religious ladies that are been produce this days oooooo
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Emasel(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2016
Do we still have such ladies
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by abimbawealth(f): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2016
XtraSmooth404:
Some ladies sha grin
Was chatting with one via Facebook sometime back. After the usual hey-hi and stuff, I was like

Me: Tell me, what do you do for fun?

She: Prayers

Me:

From that time till now, I didn't bother chatting her up again. Even to reply her last msg with "K" I no fit. Annoying somebori undecided
What were you expecting
cheesy grin
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by bigass123(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2016
You haff finally succeeded in klllin mii wiff laffta.
But on a serious note.. You need to pay me a visit to buttress these point.
Can you defend ur project? grin grin

sinaj:
Religious girls like us don't act like that undecided

*in Ade's voice* op why u lying
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by bigass123(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2016
Nooooooo jor lipsrsealed
Experience is talking from the op.

Flexherbal:
Op: are you talking from experience?
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by sinaj(f): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
bigass123:
You haff finally succeeded in klllin mii wiff laffta.
But on a serious note.. You need to pay me a visit to buttress these point.
Can you defend ur project? grin grin

grin
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
mubarak001:

U must be using glasses for u to use dis kain font color
°No grin
...°But let me go fix it for you
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Story for the dogs.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by XtraSmooth404: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
abimbawealth:
What were you expecting cheesy grin
Any other thing, certainly not prayers. I mean...who prays for fun? grin abegi
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
XtraSmooth404:

Hmmmmm, actually I do too ;, so she was prolly telling the truth

Praying is one of my hobbies too, so I can relate with that.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by mubarak001(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°No grin
...°But let me go fix it for you

fix it for mi? Not for mi...is just the normal tin
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by abimbawealth(f): 8:38pm On May 01, 2016
XtraSmooth404:

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.