Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend (53444 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Damikevin(m): 1:42am On Apr 28, 2016
Talking about the Bible all the time, na him go give them husband? Don't be more catholic than the Pope pls! Talk about what's talked about in relationship abeg! If he tells you you are beautiful accept the complement and return the it!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by judoskybj(m): 1:50am On Apr 28, 2016
stupid reasons... i will tear her clothes and have my way smiley
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by jailsarakiCCT: 1:53am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by itstpia8: 2:36am On Apr 28, 2016
This was moved to frontpage because its a sunday?
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:12am On Apr 28, 2016
Op,e blyk say u neva cee em hijab qals in action...if dy cum camp u for house or hostel,i swr u go enta offline mode sharp sharp...#FearTHEM
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Leo2flex(m): 3:25am On Apr 28, 2016
Cholls:
my brother don't underestimate the forming of some church sisters o

Na them sabi pass.
Are You talking from EXp?
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Blessograo(f): 4:46am On Apr 28, 2016
They don't allow you touch or mistakenly touch their thigh, hold their waist or their boobs. (insecurity)
they want to know everything about you including the content of your phone to know ur spiritual level
they pray on the food before eating
they have many don'ts
they wouldn't collect anything from you and if they do they will have to return it
not confortable with his friends around and always wanting to leave early
love to introduce you to boring stuffs.
I know this because i was once an example. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by beGOOD4aba(m): 5:03am On Apr 28, 2016
how do u know?
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by joooooo: 5:26am On Apr 28, 2016
hh
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Somebodysproduct: 5:50am On Apr 28, 2016
HOT PREMIERE : Olamide ft Zeezny – Who You Epp (Remix) http://naijatuale.net/2016/04/27/hot-premiere-olamide-ft-zeezny-who-you-epp-remix/
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by khalhokage(m): 6:07am On Apr 28, 2016
After making them cum, they'll ask you "why did you do that" sad
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by francotunsco: 6:07am On Apr 28, 2016
Religious girls dont visit guyz!
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by khalhokage(m): 6:09am On Apr 28, 2016
judoskybj:
stupid reasons... i will tear her clothes and have my way smiley

Because you're a filthy rapist.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by ipreach: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2016
So what is the moral of this thread
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by islandmoon: 6:24am On Apr 28, 2016
They pray for forgiveness of sin after having quick action with you
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by akanbiaa(m): 6:35am On Apr 28, 2016
The real religious ones either do not visit opposite gender or comes with other people.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Iykon1313(m): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2016
DanceVille:
No time to check Wristwatch jare.
Lemme drop the stuff quickly like "Usain Bolt".

1. They Make Sure They Wear An Unseductive Dress

Religious ladies make sure they dress unseductively.They're not like ladies that do wear "Gown" that only covers half of the breast and butt.Religious ladies dress like that because they know some guys can be having sexual arousal towards them.They dress to avoid any arousal of sex.

2. Refuses To Hug

They refuse hugging their boyfriend at his house.They do think hugging is a sin.Because when they both hug, she feels as if he has touched her boobs through hugging.You can't ever see a religious lady giving you a hug but she prefers a handshake.

3. They Talk About The Bible Or Quran

They love asking questions about the bible or quran."Who's the father of Isaac"? And the guy will be like "What the hell is wrong with her".They love preaching and talking about their religion belief.Sometimes, it makes the day boring for the guy.

4. They Hate You Playing Action, Love Or Adventurous Movies

They detest you playing those movies for them because they do know some of the movies contain sinful scenes like "Sex".They prefer watching a religious movies, or nothing.

5. Decline Food And Drinks

Whenever you offer them something to eat or drink, they refuse taking it buh only ask for a glass cup of water.They always caution themselves not to fall victim of molestation or being rape through the food or drinks.

6. There Make Sure There's Gap Between She And You

They make sure there's distance between both of you.They avoid close distance.Religious ladies don't want to destroy her personality and don't want to feel anything guilty.They know guys do have a belief that when a lady visits him, he must take advantage of her.

7. They Avoid Making Use Of Make-ups

You can't a religious lady using make up kits like "Powder, lipsticks etc.They don't want to allure the guy so that he won't demand for sex.

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Feel free to add yours.

Written By
DanceVille

Not true op, those ppl badt wella.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2016
Crap...I thoug u said boyfrnd, soo why all dis bulllsh*t

Dis op Need resetting slap

Are you from zamfara?
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2016
As far she get mind visit you, If she like make she wear 7 jeans and 13 panties... if yu can push that MOOD BUTTON, she'll assist yu to UnCloth her.. Just play the cool & charming boy.. It normally works for me oh, can down 2/5 front sitters..
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Ghost447(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2016
I would prefer to use the phrase "Godly ladies", being religious alone does not necessarily makes one upright.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2016
DanceVille:
Yeap Yeap... You're right bro.

Have you come across any Religious girl before?
so many times. Of course we also have the ones who form sister Mary but are night walkers
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by KelsAltair(m): 7:06am On Apr 28, 2016
Shey religious ladies get sexy clothes at all?
Dem dey get bf's? ..except a bf was revealed to them in a dream or trance
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Trexnemesis(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2016
Why she go visit boyfriend for house alone? Na lie, she wan do.
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Hustlerlomo(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2016
Why she kon come then?
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by austine4real(m): 7:21am On Apr 28, 2016
DanceVille:
Ah! Deeper life ladies, them be like if a man touched you, you're going to hell straight.

Na them I fear pass.
always preaching and readin bible
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Kassychuks(f): 7:25am On Apr 28, 2016
GJames:

He's talking about the real religious ones here, not the ones faking it.

Den whts d need of havin d boyfrnd wen dey knw dat dey're religious...Dat z absolutely bullshit.They shuld wait till dey marry naa
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Krismart(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2016
vicstar:
I bet you if u eventually put 'em in d mood, ur gunna see d hoe in 'em undecided every chick got one u just need to know d trigger button cool
Why u steal wetin dey my mind?
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by mubarak001(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
I'm "religious" an this isn't so fer every lady

°I will hug you
.....unless yer hands become explorers
•I won't turn down yer hospitality
....ol!...I won't spit scrpitures at you grin
°I like movies, I won't make you turn off yer shows

U must be using glasses for u to use dis kain font color
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by hecxy: 8:00am On Apr 28, 2016
looking for a way to financial freedom visit this website.. WWW.thestrongestteamnetwork.zohosites.com
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by hecxy: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2016
looking for a way to financial freedom visit this website.. www.thestrongestteamnetwork.zohosites.com
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by shugaboy6102(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2016
fulfillbill:
If she no do like this, you sef go dey wonder whether she be dat farmer tool grin
farmer's tool hmmmmmm uh
Re: 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend by Zyzman: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2016
DanceVille:
Meaning bro?
I mean some are pretenders they want the real thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.