Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (228608 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
I THINK THE PRESENCE OF IVYY AND MIMZY IS INTIMIDATING TO THE REST CONTESTANTS. ITS CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THIS IS BETWEEN MIMZY AND IVYY. NA WAO even lanicky is bein push by noise makers but we all knows she aint gonna make it. so i want mimzy and ivyy to drop out. atleast d rest contestants can have a breathing space. lol anyways team ivyy till SEUN delare mrcork a supermod.

2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Countrygirl:
Mimzy where is smellym outh?

Ello bae, ayam erre cool cool

It's team mimzy right?

You are smart hun grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by demiladegold(f): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRSANITY:
for leaving the competition for real beauty queens undecided

one more person needs to step down though, i can see some ugly people contesting lipsrsealed

what do you mean by that?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
demiladegold:
i have been wanting to do this for a very long time but i was worried about letting people down, but i realized i wasn't doing this for anyone. this is for me and i have the right to make the right decisions for myself.

i,demiladegold is backing down from the miss nairaland pageant for reasons best known to me. i'm sorry if this sounds rude but i only owe my campaign team explanations and i would be sure to explain things to them.

i know people here can be very funny and make this announcement into a joke but i don't. ive got my mind made up and if you choose to quote me wrongly you are on your own.

and before i forget, i'm giving my support to both mimzy and lanicky for now.......

XOXO

demilade, I understand your points, you need not say more, paying attention to your studies and work is enough reason... Like you said, you owe us no explanation, except of course for your team members... Academics comes first honey... #werespectyourdecision!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wish you success OK

You will come out in flying colours.

Make us proud wink

demiladegold:

this place has taken too much of my time. im an 100 level nursing student still building my gpa. and i'm having exams next month
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by bqlekan(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
demiladegold:

this place has taken too much of my time. im an 100 level nursing student still building my gpa. and i'm having exams next month

Oh, now I understand. I wish you the very best
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRSANITY(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
demiladegold:

what do you mean by that?

how do i say this to you without hurting your feelings

you are too pretty for the competition. luv u bae kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
demiladegold:

he is kind of indisposed at the moment......

hmmm i see. im just speechless but why dnt u carry on? atleast afta d contest u will be respected bcaus u gave in ur best.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cindykaey(f): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
demiladegold:

Next time, before venturing into any thing of this sort, sit down and think very well. undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by demiladegold(f): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
mimzy:
Wish you success OK

You will come out in flying colours.

Make us proud wink

thanks honey....

by the way ure really pretty

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sosiqdude(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
ImDharay:
Ionne see it happening,
anyway I'm sumh0w around.

yes its happening right here.....Join our team and have fun....

support MissGdope....join us okay...you gonna like it

#TeamMissGdope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by demiladegold(f): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRSANITY:

how do i say this to you without hurting your feelings

you are too pretty for the competition. luv u bae kiss

mtcheeeeew
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRSANITY:
On point bro, mimzy gat it.
Lol! Aint nobody badder! cool

#TeamMimzy

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cindykaey(f): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
I THINK THE PRESENCE OF IVYY AND MIMZY IS INTIMIDATING TO THE REST CONTESTANTS. ITS CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THIS IS BETWEEN MIMZY AND IVYY. NA WAO even lanicky is bein push by noise makers but we all knows she aint gonna make it. so i want mimzy and ivyy to drop out. atleast d rest contestants can have a breathing space. lol anyways team ivyy till SEUN delare mrcork a supermod.

Quit underestimating other contestants..
You never can tell.

cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ImDharay: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
demiladegold:

what do you mean by am i ok?
and yes i am very serious

what part of what i wrote do you have a problem with
ohk, u wann follow estharfabian's
footsteps in which she later openly qave
her reasons buh to me dey were lame &
i ain't still ohk wid her shiiiit.
Now u wann do dsame, are u ok?
ohk qive us a sensible reason f0r
backinq down @ ds crucial staqe...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thanks Bae. wink

demiladegold:

thanks honey....

by the way ure really pretty

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mediapace: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Egbon Leave the haters,they gat No Story/

After the contest we go greet our self plenty/

Awa Eyan Mayweather ta n tun jo shoki/

I'mlegend ok kinnanpe e na,mo ro boti fa Tari/
bqlekan:

Hey mr IamWRECTCHED1/don't turn this to a personal1

Why give me a direct mention/dark retired you, run to him for pension

Y'all forming wordsmith/you are just another version of Alan Smith/Call me Riise/my shots retired your sorry smiths

Lanicky is the master piece/yours is the monster piss/quote me once again and you won't find an inner peace

Y'all bevy of retards smirks with envy and disregards/relax, Lanicky is your nemesis/leaving your ladies in early menopause/no menses

Lanicky ti take over, others, take cover.

Mediaspace ao far now? I don show

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by HurricaneMIMZY: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
[b]
[size=14pt]
BEAUTY class is in session with Professor Mimzy/
Like OOU, they'd rename the game after her - something like ONABISI/
It's the team for all - come on Aisha, Uche and, you, Olabisi/
Hey, IGBOKWE, Mimzy's legacy would live on -jesu CHRISTIE. cool
They're staggering under the weight of their hate - are these fellows tipsy? /

The others are -photoshopping, photo-cropping, realignments of figures yet Mimzy's toppingcheesy/
-They're like, "How do we rain on Mimzy's parade?Damn! The match for her isn't stopping!"/
So they photocopy, mass-hopping, stereotyping her team's style yet they aren't topping /
Yes! Mimzy's blazing the trail - no stopping /
I bet you want to join her team - pop in! cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3655178_56388_jpegbef87db987c0da28eb9eade9e5a10678

It's the freestyle team, ladies and gentlemen.

TeamMimzy - campaign team numero uno.

#VoteNotFight #VoteMimzyAsMissNairaland2016

[/size]
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRSANITY(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
You guys should leave demiladegold alone, When esthernitwitfabian backed out after uploading a fake audio, with the accent of a person pressing her nose, no one stopped her, now demiladegold has given cogent reason why she wants to opt out, yall are trying to discourage her, WTH!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by HolyHero: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
demiladegold:
i have been wanting to do this for a very long time but i was worried about letting people down, but i realized i wasn't doing this for anyone. this is for me and i have the right to make the right decisions for myself.

i,demiladegold is backing down from the miss nairaland pageant for reasons best known to me. i'm sorry if this sounds rude but i only owe my campaign team explanations and i would be sure to explain things to them.

i know people here can be very funny and make this announcement into a joke but i don't. ive got my mind made up and if you choose to quote me wrongly you are on your own.

and before i forget, i'm giving my support to both mimzy and lanicky for now.......

XOXO
best of luck in your future endeavors

but ivyy will surely well the crown
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ImDharay: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
sosiqdude:

yes its happening right here.....Join our team and have fun....
support MissGdope....join us okay...you gonna like it

#TeamMissGdope
undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRSANITY(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
some girls are fine sha grin

mimzy
Ivyy

nature's finnests kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
cindykaey:

Quit underestimating other contestants..
You never can tell.

cool
hehehe im not undaestimating, but its written all over d wall, they are the most mature in undastanding, age and beauty and they have good campaign team, they dnt hav to worry abt exams and all dat.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
HurricaneMimzyyyyyyyy cheesy
Bahd!
Baddo!!
Baddest!!!

Ooosheeyyyy cheesy

HurricaneMIMZY:
[b]
[size=14pt]

The others are -photoshopping, photo-cropping, realignments of figures yet Mimzy's toppingcheesy/
-They're like, "How do we rain on Mimzy's parade?Damn! The match for her isn't stopping!"/
So they photocopy, mass-hopping, stereotyping her team's style yet they aren't topping /
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3655178_56388_jpegbef87db987c0da28eb9eade9e5a10678

[/size]
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cindykaey(f): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehe im not undaestimating, but its written all over d wall, they are the most mature in undastanding, age and beauty and they have good campaign team, they dnt hav to worry abt exams and all dat.
Okay then
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Maxi112: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
na now the show done start, many gonno step down
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ayo199(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
in case u don't know,she is MIMZY!! m--mature i-- interesting m-- mesmerizing z--zesty y-- youthful
she is a fine Girl.. she got No Pimples.. she has No wrinkles... she is Soo Simple.. and Loved by the People.. vote mimzy 4 miss nairaland..

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ImDharay: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
cindykaey:

Who you out for?
I'm with you anywhere. wink
I see, Yhu & i still qot
unfinished biz u know...
undecided undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Emaprince: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
cherryice:
tnks hun.. wrk is fine.. haah he is a big man nw o.. he helps me beat guys who disturbs me seff grin
LMAO!!! Now that's a good news as far as I'm concerned.

Let him continue doing the good job. I just pray he won't kick nor mistake me for any ordinary guy when he sees me around you. I made him the jetli he is today, remember?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:
[b]
[size=14pt]

[/size]
[/b]

DAMN!!!!! This SH!T is DOPE!

WTF man?? Why aren't you in that rap tourney??

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRSANITY(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
demiladegold:

mtcheeeeew
embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by zicoraads: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Thanks
Boss man....u don find team already abi u still dey observe?

#SaiMimzy
#TrendMimzy
#TrendPassion
Still observing wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.