Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,911 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (228685 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cindykaey(f): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh. Yes!

You're very eligible!
I'd holla atcha whenever. Kay?wink

Keep it La And Nicky! wink

Okay cool wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Lsofdk(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Where's the rap tourney? /

We'd come blazing and gunning/

Whoelse can match the freestyle lyrics TeamMimzy's churning?/

At this POINT, it's a live-broadcast that the game is TURNING/

It isn't THANKSGIVING DAY yet we grilling 'em like TURKEYS /

They're using styles - DADDY SHOWKEY/

Mimzy's moves so recent -SHOKI/

TeamMimzy's playing THOR, the others are LOCKI!/

That's how we do it, brother.

#TeamOriginality #TeamCreativity
#TeamMimzy
#VoteMimzyAsMissNairaland2016

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sosiqdude(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Tell the brother in the other side/
And the sister in that other other side/
To vote wisely and not other wise/
Cos MissGdope is the only head fit for the Miss Nairaland crown/
You can't just deny it, from the top to underground/
She got every asset connected/
Haters are offended/ but MissGdope still keeping it one hundred/
So y'all better cast your vote/ for the queen with the smoothless flow/ the golden voice on the microphone/ the MISS to the G to the fūcking DØPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#BossChick cool

Damnn......This rap is d0pe mehnnnnn....I'm really feeling it....We are the moving hot team.... grin

#TeamMissGdope
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ImDharay: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
cindykaey:

Okay grin grin
qot a mail..?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by demiladegold(f): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
i hope u aint angry with me?

Angry ke?

It takes much more to get me angry..... I don't have to get angry to make things clear.

Just say my mind and that's all....

We gather dey.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by jrupa(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
demiladegold:

Oh you just sit back and watch

WAIT FOR IT
I'll do just that. Bring it on
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by demiladegold(f): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
i hope u aint angry with me?

Angry ke?

It takes much more to get me angry..... I don't have to get angry to make things clear.

We gather dey. .

Lanicky ET mimzy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
thank you, i appreciate smiley

[size=16pt]
Ayo199:
in case u don't know,she is MIMZY!!
m--mature
i-- interesting
m-- mesmerizing
z--zesty
y-- youthful

she is a fine Girl..
she got No Pimples..
she has No wrinkles...
she is Soo Simple..
and Loved by the People..
vote mimzy 4 miss nairaland..
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ImDharay: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2016

Ki lo kán mì....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
demiladegold:

Angry ke?

We gather dey.
hmm its all good. let us take our unfinish bussiness offline. well dat means ure be voting for my candidate righ?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Benoy: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
CALM DOWN, I AM FOR IVYY. ure nt even eligible to vote, so why are u ranting? keep calm bro, i am for ivyy bcaus she alone deservs the crown. cc:edwife this is where i need u.

Why do you sound so dull? That I'm not eligible to vote doesn't mean I can't give support/mobilize for whoever I choose. Guy you really need to grow up. Just take to the advice I gave you. DON'T ruin Ivy.y's chances with your immature display on here. Have a lovely evening
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
ImDharay:

continue to dey bobo her u hear...
BRO she is my sister in d lord.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by mysticgal(f): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
AfroKnight:

Wow, another creative campaign banner... Plus you're fine too. Wish you all the best.
Thank you. How are you doing this splendid evening?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yeah Ivyy, slow it down, why ya try fit accelerate The way ya move make bad man salivate Me I trip on your shape on your silhouette Who that BoomClack, come try seperate? Eeh, body smoking Cigaratte But not this other girls, them-a- nicorette Me-I-change your steeze rehabilitate Them Boiz broke, but me-I-Billi Gate Choc Boiz make it rain, mama irrigate You should leave who you with, mama immigrate Any man wanna pest you fumigate Cos' a lot of 'em dudes try fit immitate But no guy like me check your archive Then back it up slow hard drive Come learn what life with a star like Cos'

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Benoy:

Why do you sound so dull? That I'm not eligible to vote doesn't mean I can't give support/mobilize for whoever I choose. Guy you really need to grow up. Just take to the advice I gave you. DON'T ruin Ivy.y's chances with your immature display on here. Have a lovely evening
MEHNN HELL KNOWS I TAKE NO PRISONERS, MR HEGOAT I CARELESS OF UR ADVICE, WHAT I DO HERE HAS BEEN LEGAL AND I AINT taking down her chance of winning becaus she is already the winner. so mr hegoat u better choke ur advice in your hiv infected anus and get the fork from my mention. and dnt u ever in ur low battery life mention me again. sigh!!? takes a glass of lemonade to calm myself down.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by mysticgal(f): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
I don come back kiss

For sincerity, simplicity and singularity, vote mysticgal for miss nairaland 2016

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
GIYAZZ:
[size=30pt]PUT YOUR LIGHTERS UP Y'ALL!!! EVEN WIZKID IS VOTING FOR MISSGDOPE!!!!!![/size]
kinglekan

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
BossDanniee:
Yeah Ivyy, slow it down, why ya try fit accelerate
The way ya move make bad man salivate
Me I trip on your shape on your silhouette
Who that BoomClack, come try seperate?
Eeh, body smoking Cigaratte
But not this other girls, them-a- nicorette
Me-I-change your steeze rehabilitate
Them Boiz broke, but me-I-Billi Gate
Choc Boiz make it rain, mama irrigate
You should leave who you with, mama
immigrate
Any man wanna pest you fumigate
Cos' a lot of 'em dudes try fit immitate
But no guy like me check your archive
Then back it up slow hard drive
Come learn what life with a star like
Cos'
DAMM NOW DIS IS WHAT I CALL A RAP. THUMBS UP BRO. IVYY ALL D WAY.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cherryice(f): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Emaprince:
LMAO!!! Now that's a good news as far as I'm concerned.

Let him continue doing the good job. I just pray he won't kick nor mistake me for any ordinary guy when he sees me around you. I made him the jetli he is today, remember?

lol I remember grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by bqlekan(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mediapace:
Bros walahi No need to worry/

After the contest,we go cook jollof rice with plenty Curry/

Haters hope you are true taking your Tarry/

WOZ Lanicky na you own the camry/

Bro, tell them shoki is as old as daddy shokey/this niggers should go on a lowkey

My intelligence makes them look like a rookie/their negligence makes them my lucky/that's a dog name/now give me the cage key

Lanicky ti jail won/ko need ke bail won/they can't spit dope bars/dem be jaywon

No be fight I swear/erase the fright

Bring the lights/erase the kNIGHTS

Lanicky ti take over oya e take cover

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ivyy(f): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
BossDanniee:
Yeah Ivyy, slow it down, why ya try fit accelerate
The way ya move make bad man salivate
Me I trip on your shape on your silhouette
Who that BoomClack, come try seperate?
Eeh, body smoking Cigaratte
But not this other girls, them-a- nicorette
Me-I-change your steeze rehabilitate
Them Boiz broke, but me-I-Billi Gate
Choc Boiz make it rain, mama irrigate
You should leave who you with, mama
immigrate
Any man wanna pest you fumigate
Cos' a lot of 'em dudes try fit immitate
But no guy like me check your archive
Then back it up slow hard drive
Come learn what life with a star like
Cos'
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by KingRex1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Hahahahahahaha, I'm not aware of what you re claiming oo. lol
Thanks though for ushering me in.
Xup with you?
Haha! You aint aware? Issokay
I'm good man, been on nd off.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by demiladegold(f): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
hmm its all good. let us take our unfinish bussiness offline. well dat means ure be voting for my candidate righ?

It's between her and mimzy

I'm stuck but let's see how it goes
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Tell the brother in the other side/
And the sister in that other other side/
To vote wisely and not other wise/
Cos MissGdope is the only head fit for the Miss Nairaland crown/
You can't just deny it, from the top to underground/
She got every asset connected/
Haters are offended/ but MissGdope still keeping it one hundred/
So y'all better cast your vote/ for the queen with the smoothless flow/ the golden voice on the microphone/ the MISS to the G to the fūcking DØPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#BossChick cool
Yassssss! Barrrrs cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by bqlekan(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Cheriepet:

I dey present sir? Any better for me?
No vibes from you on here. What's happening now?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ritababe(f): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
bqlekan:

Bro, tell them shoki is as old as daddy shokey/this niggers should go on a lowkey
My intelligence makes them look like a rookie/their negligence makes them my lucky/that's a dog name/now give me the cage key

teamlanicky grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Benoy: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
[s] MEHNN HELL KNOWS I TAKE NO PRISONERS, MR HEGOAT I CARELESS OF UR ADVICE, WHAT I DO HERE HAS BEEN LEGAL AND I AINT taking down her chance of winning becaus she is already the winner. so mr hegoat u better choke ur advice in your hiv infected anus and get the fork from my mention. and dnt u ever in ur low battery life mention me again. sigh!!? takes a glass of lemonade to calm myself down.[/s]

[size=16pt]GROW UP...ODE[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ritababe(f): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
demiladegold:

It's between her and mimzy

I'm stuck but let's see how it goes

stuck between what?

#teamlanicky
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by postmann: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
BROther its indeed a long time, im doing fine and u?

I'm doing just fine. The hot weather isn't friendly for outdoor activities.

I promised to PM you this week but I put in on hold when I realised your SS handle is under bars.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mediapace: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Royal knight ko Royal night ni/

Lanicky fine pass Agbani/

All our haters Them don turn Nanny/

Woz Emi play ju fellani/
bqlekan:

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.