Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,173 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (228589 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Maxi112:
na now the show done start, many gonno step down
LOL i dey tell u.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ayo199:
in case u don't know,she is MIMZY!! m--mature i-- interesting m-- mesmerizing z--zesty y-- youthful
she is a fine Girl.. she got No Pimples.. she has No wrinkles... she is Soo Simple.. and Loved by the People.. vote mimzy 4 miss nairaland..
grin No SINGLE PIMPLE bro gringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cindykaey(f): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
ImDharay:

I see, Yhu & i still qot
unfinished biz u know...
undecided undecided

That didn't answer my question embarassed your candidate?

I think i do tongue
We could sort it out wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ImDharay: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRSANITY:
for leaving the competition for real beauty queens undecided

one more person needs to step down though, i can see some ugly people contesting lipsrsealed
daht ain't her reason im certain
& if datz it, den its as lame as a leper.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Maxi112: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
LOL i dey tell u.
the heat is way too much for an ordinary person
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ayo199:
in case u don't know,she is MIMZY!! m--mature i-- interesting m-- mesmerizing z--zesty y-- youthful
she is a fine Girl.. she got No Pimples.. she has No wrinkles... she is Soo Simple.. and Loved by the People.. vote mimzy 4 miss nairaland..
grin No SINGLE PIMPLE bro gringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
ImDharay:

ohk, u wann follow estharfabian's
footsteps in which she later openly qave
her reasons buh to me dey were lame &
i ain't still ohk wid her shiiiit.
Now u wann do dsame, are u ok?
ohk qive us a sensible reason f0r
backinq down @ ds crucial staqe...
Dharay U need to calm down o..

it's her Decision, Ain't it?
Can You let it slide already!
......Her Campaign team should be the one doing this. not You.

Meanwhile... demiladegold. sweety, Can I Pm You? wink

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRSANITY(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
ImDharay:

daht ain't her reason im certain
& if datz it, den its as lame as a leper.
do you have a candidate bro?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by demiladegold(f): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
If winning fifty thousand naira seems more Important to you than a person's future then it's your business.

I'm going to ask you now if when any of them was in school or if they are still in school were doing a nursing course, a diploma course and were still trying to survive alone in a strange country by writing which sometimes entails writing 10000 words in three days?

I know my priority and I'm going for it..... So what if I joined in the first place and thought it won't affect me, haven't you ever made a mistake before?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Maxi112:
the heat is way too much for an ordinary person
LOL seconded
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by demiladegold(f): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
If winning fifty thousand naira seems more Important to you than a person's future then it's your business.

I'm going to ask you now if when any of them was in school or if they are still in school were doing a nursing course, a diploma course and we're still trying to survive alone in a strange country by writing which sometime entails writing 10000 words in three days?

I know my priority and I'm going for it..... So what if I joined in the first place and thought it won't affect me, haven't you ever made a mistake before?

MRNipples
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ImDharay: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
cindykaey:

That didn't answer my question embarassed your candidate?

I think i do tongue
We could sort it out wink
fuçk no!
enuff postponinq it.
we trash it out n0w n0w.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Looooll, 1 contestant down! We still shutting down other teams. #JoinTheIVYYLeague. Vote Ivyy, 4 Miss Nairaland 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by demiladegold(f): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
No problem love
Estherfabian
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
IM JUST FEELING GOOD, LOOKING AT THE PHOTOES OF IVYY IS A CURE FOR ALL AILMENT AND DISEASE IN THE WORLD, THE BEAUTY AND DOPENESS OF IVYY IS A CURE FOR AIDS, DEPRESSION, HEADACHE ETC. VOTE IVYY FOR GOOD HEALTH AND PEACE IN NAIRALAND. VOTE THE ANTIDOTE, VOTE IVYY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cindykaey(f): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
ImDharay:

fuçk no!
enuff postponinq it.
we trash it out n0w n0w.

grin grin grin
What's the ish hunni embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRSANITY(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Meanwhile... demiladegold. sweety, Can I Pm You? wink grin

At least she has a good reason to back out, why reason did you give? in fabian's voice
"hun, hun, i dont know what to say, hun hun, i really need to stop, hun hun i want to write jamb, hun hun, its hun hun tasking, hun hun.." grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by bqlekan(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mediapace:
Egbon Leave the haters,they gat No Story/

After the contest we go greet our self plenty/

Awa Eyan Mayweather ta n tun jo shoki/

I'mlegend ok kinnanpe e na,mo ro boti fa Tari/
Brother I don leave them and their troubles/my words already left them in shambles/tie then hands down/that is shackles.

Lanicky ti take over joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cindykaey(f): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Meanwhile... demiladegold. sweety, Can I Pm You? wink

Who's your candidate? wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Benoy: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
This MrNipple fellow is the most unstable guy on here, speaking from both sides of the mouth. Why not pick a side and give your best? First, you smeared Mim.zy...you have picked on Lan.icky now. What's your problem?

Please don't ruin Ivy.y chances because of your double standard...ok

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
IM JUST FEELING GOOD, LOOKING AT THE PHOTOES OF IVYY IS A CURE FOR ALL AILMENT AND DISEASE IN THE WORLD, THE BEAUTY AND DOPENESS OF IVYY IS A CURE FOR AIDS, DEPRESSION, HEADACHE ETC. VOTE IVYY FOR GOOD HEALTH AND PEACE IN NAIRALAND. VOTE THE ANTIDOTE, VOTE IVYY.
Ahah! Her Beauty Is Superb
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
demiladegold:

I'm going to ask you now if when any of them was in school or if they are still in school were doing a nursing course, a diploma course and we're still trying to survive alone in a strange country by writing which sometime entails writing 10000 words in three days?

MRNipples
hmm now i get and understand the picture pretty. pretty its ur decision and im fully behind u and in support of you. pretty face your studies becaus they are more important and they are your number one priority, i wish u well and i wish u success in flying colours. remember we have an unfinish bussiness.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cindykaey(f): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Benoy:
This MrNipple fellow is the most unstable guy on here, speaking from both sides of the mouth. Why not pick a side and give your best? First, you smeared Mim.zy...you have picked on Lan.icky now. What's your problem?

Please don't ruin Ivy.y chances because of your double standard...ok

Don't know where she met the mentally unstable dude embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
cindykaey:

Who's your candidate? wink
It's LANICKY! wink

Who's Yours? tongue She's Dharay's too tho! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ImDharay: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Yhu ppl ain't seeinq wah am seeinq,
Guess u supporting her action cuz u
ppl jez became Twins.
See ds, u left, m sure some contestants
will b bodad. developinq ds low self esteem feeling, Now she has done dsame, i bet u oda contestants will b intimidated by now. Ppl dropping out afta been verified is LAME especially when d reasons are cripple.

The fun is gradually reducing & i wunt b suprised
if anoda person drops out after her bullshit act..
#drops ink.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ImDharay: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
cindykaey:

grin grin grin
What's the ish hunni embarassed
not here.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Maxi112: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
LOL seconded
some of them don't sleep at night some don't do anything at home apart from this, some will even deactivate after this, even the ugly and beautiful girl want to answer miss NL, we are watch..

God save us from this one chance bus we r about to enter.. my people vote wisely
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mediapace: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
EHN EHN EHN,Let me use this opportunity to Introduce our queen to you once agAin :
QUEEN LANICKY
#Omotoshan.

L=Loves you

A=Agile girl

N=Neat girl

I=Intellgent girl

C=Calm

K=Kind hearted

AY=youth

**She really deserves to win the Crown,it Fits her and it was dedicated for her**

#LANICKYTILL2017

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
BossDanniee:
Ahah! Her Beauty Is Superb
its extra superb
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by GIYAZZ(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size]
[size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size]
[size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size]
[size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size]
[size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size]
[size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size][size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size[size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size]
[size=30pt]VOTE MISSGDOPE!![/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy _grin grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cindykaey(f): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
It's LANICKY! wink

Who's Yours? tongue
She's Dharay's too tho! wink

None for nw.

Going with Daray's choice wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
ImDharay:

Yhu ppl ain't seeinq wah am seeinq,
Guess u supporting her action cuz u
ppl jez became Twins.
See ds, u left, m sure some contestants
will b bodad. developinq ds low self esteem feeling, Now she has done dsame, i bet u oda contestants will b intimidated by now. Ppl dropping out afta been verified is LAME especially when d reasons are cripple.

The fun is gradually reducing & i wunt b suprised
if anoda person drops out after her bullshit act..
#drops ink.
cc: Skarlett...

What did I say?
...Now he's calling Us twins grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.