Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Jacinta Sat On My Bed And Was Saying ''o Yeah'' ''cum Onto Me Lord'' (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jacinta Sat On My Bed And Was Saying ''o Yeah'' ''cum Onto Me Lord'' (pics) (1425 Views)

Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jacinta Sat On My Bed And Was Saying ''o Yeah'' ''cum Onto Me Lord'' (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
As a good guy na, i invited jacinta to my house because i was bored, so when she came she sat down on my bed, i knew that she was feeling tired, and the heat was too much, so lo and behold, NEPA finally brought the light and she was like ''thank you lord'' ''o yeah, i love this'' , '' cum onto me lord and bring this kind of light everyday'' and we laughed and talked for sometime, then she said she was tired, then we did some praise and worship, and some prayers and she left

pics will upload when i finish chopping this my amala and ewedu

Re: Jacinta Sat On My Bed And Was Saying ''o Yeah'' ''cum Onto Me Lord'' (pics) by ifeajikap(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
I praise ur creativity
Re: Jacinta Sat On My Bed And Was Saying ''o Yeah'' ''cum Onto Me Lord'' (pics) by Destined2win: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tonyebarcanista, so you follow dey view this guy stupidit.y
Re: Jacinta Sat On My Bed And Was Saying ''o Yeah'' ''cum Onto Me Lord'' (pics) by ifex370(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kai
Re: Jacinta Sat On My Bed And Was Saying ''o Yeah'' ''cum Onto Me Lord'' (pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Destined2win:
Tonyebarcanista, so you follow dey view this guy stupidit.y
Chai
Re: Jacinta Sat On My Bed And Was Saying ''o Yeah'' ''cum Onto Me Lord'' (pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Smh...
Re: Jacinta Sat On My Bed And Was Saying ''o Yeah'' ''cum Onto Me Lord'' (pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
hahahahaha, eeeeeah
Re: Jacinta Sat On My Bed And Was Saying ''o Yeah'' ''cum Onto Me Lord'' (pics) by Audray(f): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lord...How did i even get here?
Re: Jacinta Sat On My Bed And Was Saying ''o Yeah'' ''cum Onto Me Lord'' (pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
angry angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry

(1) (Reply)

Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! / Woman Commits Suicide After Her Ex Boyfriend Leaks Sex Tape Of Her With New Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.