Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. (3693 Views)

My New Chic, If Ur Bae Is Finer U Won / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? / Photos: When Bae's Honey Pot Is Too Wide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
FreemanDave:

You dont have to be hostile just because you created the thread love...
am not hostile dear..i am not trained dt way..
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by Debbywills(f): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

most guys r psychopaths, thats y
Seriously. Most times I see girls being in an abusive relationship, then am like 'are they mentally okay'?
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by FreemanDave(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

am not hostile dear..i am not trained dt way..

I percieve the contrary tho.
But its all good.
smiley
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by FreemanDave(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Debbywills:

Seriously. Most times I see girls being in an abusive relationship, then am like 'are they mentally okay'?

Dont just judge like that love.
Its beyond what you see.
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by halfricanadian(f): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Take him to mama...
Cos of wat?
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
smiley grin grin
Festivalofholi:
Ok, i like ur determination. U will need a lot of clay to mould d perfect man ur luking for
God in his infinite mercy will provide d clay
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Debbywills:

love is stupidly blind..
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by Debbywills(f): 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

love is stupidly blind..
That's for those that are stupid naturally angry

Now you don't love without brains, you got to carry your brains along with you
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Sorry to burst ur bubble, but God doesnt give two fucckx about h.oes.
who are u to judge my broda? na u holy pass
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by Tapout(m): 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

they do exist... they ve seen 2 many girls dt they r no longer freaked by the idea of ving 2 many gals... dey r termed the worn out players

hian!! where did u get that from?
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by Debbywills(f): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
FreemanDave:

Dont just judge like that love.
Its beyond what you see.
Dearie, there's no amount of conviction will make me believe that. Is as simply as ABC, if you ain't comfortable in a relationship, you walk straight outta it.

The last time I checked, it is marriage they endure not relationship.

1 Like

Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by FreemanDave(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Debbywills:

Dearie, there's no amount of conviction will make me believe that. Is as simply as ABC, if you ain't comfortable in a relationship, you walk straight outta it.

The last time I checked, it is marriage they endure not relationship.

I understand your angle.
But trust me love, some are beyond what me and you can deliberate on. Some are just more than what the eyes sees.
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

who are u to judge my broda? na u holy pass
Dont worry, wen u hit menopause still single den u'll know i'm not judging but saying d truth.
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by jtwest(m): 12:07am On Apr 29, 2016
So when he dey ask u out, u close ur eyes abi? Things from shoprite and konga are hard to say no to. Some babe will just talk like the guy use charm woo her ni. Iranu
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by HARDDON: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 29, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
this advice goes to d ladies...u r in a relationship and you are afraid of introducing your female frnds to bae or even afraid of making cute frnds cos bae cant just resist anything on skirt...stop drowning in insecurity. dump his sorry a** cos no guy is worth the stress.. As a lady,there certain things you should not condone in a relationship
1} An abusive boyfriend: he beats you up almost all d time and you think he is going to stop sweetie,you are lying to your self.
2} monitoring spirit boyfriend: yes u heard me right... there r some bfs that are sent from your village to monitor your progress, they cant just let you rest,monitoring your every movement..
3} guys that take advice from friends: guys that take advice from friends can only end up ruining his relationship by himself..
4} respect conscious bfs: they expect you to follow their every rules and regulation... you dont even get to air your opinion.
5} lastly dnt date a guy that is not yet experienced in womanology, he is still intrigued or obsessed wit the idea of girls and the pleasures of life.. my advice, go for the ones that have seen it all..
girls.. any guy that displays any of this listed qualities....pls free to tell the guy to go and take several seats...

So you want guys with 5 years dating experience.

So who is gonna train them if not women ?

I know extremely pretty women go for mature guys.
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by firstking01(m): 5:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Op op op op op...
Re: When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. by Qualer: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

And it will always be ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Ain't Asleep Now..you Must Be Upto Something... / Do I Cancel My Wedding / Dating A Girl That Doesn't Like Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.