Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria (42614 Views)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by wexyee: 5:03pm On May 01, 2016
Orikinla:
. Na you uncle you dey call oil mugu? So, he is a mugu to fall for an Igbo babe?
Bros my slant mugu means rich.. no carry talk put for my head biko..
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2016
wexyee:
Bros my slant mugu means rich.. no carry talk put for my head biko..
Okay. You mean oil mogul.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2016
Adaora and Oluchi bring on their #GidiBlues.

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by davidif: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2016
alexistaiwo:
speaking from experience. the easiest way to get into IBO girls pant is to dangle the marriage card.
They are too desperate for marriage irrespective of age.
I stand to be corrected

Are you serious? abeg send them my way. Do you know any of them?
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
davidif:

Are you serious? abeg send them my way. Do you know any of them?
grin
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by davidif: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
alexistaiwo:

grin

Bros, i dey serious o.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2016
davidif:

Bros, i dey serious o.
Okay so how may I help you?
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by davidif: 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Okay so how may I help you?

Hook a brother up.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
davidif:

Hook a brother up.
Sorry can't do that.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 20, 2016
miss twaci is a bombshell. an epitome of beauty.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 20, 2016
#teamigbogirls...na d billing i just dey rsn sha bt no problem i go chest am cheesy
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by uyisteven(m): 1:07am On Sep 20, 2016
doublewisdom:
That last girl. Who has her contact?

Haha...u don 2 see her pictures shebi?...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 20, 2016
proudly igbo..Op don't u think my pics needs to be among grin lol na joke o
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=Berlynn post=49509889][/quote]
it needs to be...no jokes
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 20, 2016
dairykidd:

it needs to be...no jokes

lol abeg I no want mk person come for my head nl guys gat no fvcking chill embarassed
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 20, 2016
Berlynn:

what r u scared of? d truth or what make them come na...i am only saying it like it is
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 20, 2016
dairykidd:

what r u scared of? d truth or what make them come na...i am only saying it like it is

thanks anyway kiss

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by DollarPikin(m): 1:34am On Sep 20, 2016
wink lipsrsealed cheesy Why Igbo girls nor go be the most beautiful for Nigeria?With their Yam legs, and Grass wel dem grow for chest!Nor forgeting to make my shout out,to the ones with Beards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by tt148: 3:06am On Sep 20, 2016
Point of correction, Nigeria girls are the MOST beautiful,

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2016
tt148:
Point of correction, Nigeria girls are the MOST beautiful,
True.
Like Kannywood hottie Nafisa.

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
You see why bleaching and runs will never see recession? Once you are "yellow" and full of artificial makeup, people see you as been beautiful. Until blacks see the worthiness of black; we shall remain in perpetual bondage in our psychological imperialism.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Daniel1990:
You see why bleaching and runs will never see recession? Once you are "yellow" and full of artificial makeup, people see you as been beautiful. Until blacks see the worthiness of black; we shall remain in perpetual bondage in our psychological imperialism.

Don't mind them. Once u're light-skinned, u're automatically considered beautiful.

Op, no they are not. Fulani and Yoruba tribes have the most beautiful women. They are naturally beautiful and don't have to be light-skinned to look good. Most Igbos are narcissists which is why you see them creating threads about being the most beautiful in Nigeria when in fact they are not.
These are pix of Fulani & Yoruba women. Compare with what you have up there. The difference is very clear.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by praxs(m): 5:34am On Oct 15, 2016
You`ve not seen shuwa-arabs from borno and the fulanis in Adamawa. My ficiance is igbo and we do discussabout this subject

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by saintdennis(m): 5:45am On Oct 15, 2016
otitokoroleti:
ur write-up is based on ur opinion. most beautiful igbo gals loves yoruba man than igbo man, the only qualification to get admission is that you must be financially buoyant. 99% of igbo gals loves money, each state has their good & bad side. ebonyi gals r secretive & will never tells you whatz in their mind, imo gals especially orlu loves to play smart & tells lots of lies, Anambra gals r nice but they loves money so much, if you are smart & sweet mouthed they are very easy to get. the list goes on...

Hmm rare to find guys who know what's up.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by saintdennis(m): 5:48am On Oct 15, 2016
Igbo girls are the prettiest but I guess with great beauty comes great responsibility.

Sadly most igbo girls have no virtue...love of money is cool but igbo girls are SLAVES to me.

As far as you're footing her bills she'll gladly let your whole crew run through her.

Smh
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by firstking01(m): 6:35am On Oct 15, 2016
To a very large extend true but majority of them are ill_mannered.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by eliteguy01(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
I always want Nigeria to divide into two 1 hausa(north)( 2)ibos and yorubas{south} as a result of dz I kept observing ibos and yorubas similarities now I saw a very yellowish woman and a very fair girl den I predicted dat d woman will b ibos and d girl will be yoruba Bt guess what I missed it. D woman is a yoruba and d girl from imo{ibo}. Both for boys and girls u can never say ibos are d prettiest. For an ibo girl to be gud looking she most not look to ibotic I.e fairly yorubaish. In my SSS I discovered d most looking guys in my schl are all yorubas bt it change in another set wen some ibo guys make the list. For complexion ibos to yoruba fair complexion is. Actually 6:4 bt dat doesn't mean they are d prettiest and again most rated ibos are from nollywood and ibos dominated d english nollywood. Let us compare and contrast ibos in nollywood to yorubas u will certainly discovered that you are wrong, I ave seen several yorubas in yoruba films that will certainly shutdown ur entire ibo queen dynasty. In my vicinity we also have ibos and yoruba the yorubas ave the upper hand because at times the ibos always look too fair or have a funny head,bony structure and lastly for dem to look beautiful they always ave a simple look like the Yoruba counterpart bt less I forget the fulanis or hausas are also go looking bt they are nt civilized,not fashionable bt mind u a wealthy hausa girl can be a jaw breaking damsel like the likes of Buhari's wife,daughter and I have seen several like dat once the money is there, u are can even try it jst do it by comparing any of ur woman in power with D first lady, believe me I have nt seen an ibo woman in power who is that good looking nt even madueke BT u knw what they still remain the less beautiful due to lack of mental civilization. Pls try to watch some yoruba girl u will certainly be convinced. Conclusively ur beauty is directly proportion to ur wealth. I.e the richer ur u are d prettier u can be Bt note it's nt a law bt a theory, nt perfectly correct bt it is correct.

U are fair doesn't make u to be very attractive. I'm going against people saying ibos are bleachers yes the bleach including the yorubas bt ibos ave a d highest % of fair girl in Nigeria and most pple that always use lightening creams are always does wu are light and want to keep maintaining or getting faire because the dark will be Darker and d light will be lighted . Jst d same way d poor will b poorer and d rich will be richer

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by eliteguy01(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Talking on fair girl.. Actually I don't fancy girl dat much and one way or d other I always ave some opportunity used or mostly wasted because I'm quite lucky with girl bt dere is a girl is BEAutiful and I knw bt all of a sudden I kept aving series of excuses then bt actually it is because I saw a Fair girl who look almost like her with Perfect status,boobs,pointed nose,thin lips, gud head shape and nice eyeball and look better dan her. Though I'm fair bt I always say if u are beautiful u are bt dz time it change almost alike bt 1 out shine d other due to complexion. I'm slightly fair bt I discover after leaving d sun I always look like someone else because of darken action and stress. As an ugly girl fair complexion will help u hide some things and seldom show ur flaws I also depends on ur look bt mostly improves ur appearance. So it like dz for dark girl loving guys u will go with yorubas and fair girl loving girl u will go with ibos. Mind u dat doesn't mean ibos don't ave dark and yorubas don't ave fair bt will are talking ratio in each. Try dz endeavour to compare yorubas to ibos den u will certainly feel some similarities bt don't use small children
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2016
eliteguy01:
I always want Nigeria to divide into two 1 hausa(north)( 2)ibos and yorubas{south} as a result of dz I kept observing ibos and yorubas similarities now I saw a very yellowish woman and a very fair girl den I predicted dat d woman will b ibos and d girl will be yoruba Bt guess what I missed it. D woman is a yoruba and d girl from imo{ibo}. Both for boys and girls u can never say ibos are d prettiest. For an ibo girl to be gud looking she most not look to ibotic I.e fairly yorubaish. In my SSS I discovered d most looking guys in my schl are all yorubas bt it change in another set wen some ibo guys make the list. For complexion ibos to yoruba fair complexion is. Actually 6:4 bt dat doesn't mean they are d prettiest and again most rated ibos are from nollywood and ibos dominated d english nollywood. Let us compare and contrast ibos in nollywood to yorubas u will certainly discovered that you are wrong, I ave seen several yorubas in yoruba films that will certainly shutdown ur entire ibo queen dynasty. In my vicinity we also have ibos and yoruba the yorubas ave the upper hand because at times the ibos always look too fair or have a funny head,bony structure and lastly for dem to look beautiful they always ave a simple look like the Yoruba counterpart bt less I forget the fulanis or hausas are also go looking bt they are nt civilized,not fashionable bt mind u a wealthy hausa girl can be a jaw breaking damsel like the likes of Buhari's wife,daughter and I have seen several like dat once the money is there, u are can even try it jst do it by comparing any of ur woman in power with D first lady, believe me I have nt seen an ibo woman in power who is that good looking nt even madueke BT u knw what they still remain the less beautiful due to lack of mental civilization. Pls try to watch some yoruba girl u will certainly be convinced. Conclusively ur beauty is directly proportion to ur wealth. I.e the richer ur u are d prettier u can be Bt note it's nt a law bt a theory, nt perfectly correct bt it is correct.

U are fair doesn't make u to be very attractive. I'm going against people saying ibos are bleachers yes the bleach including the yorubas bt ibos ave a d highest % of fair girl in Nigeria and most pple that always use lightening creams are always does wu are light and want to keep maintaining or getting faire because the dark will be Darker and d light will be lighted . Jst d same way d poor will b poorer and d rich will be richer
shocked
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2016
alexistaiwo:

who told u so? they wish to but their parents always auction them off to the highest bidder.
trust my Yoruba brothers, we no fit use millions buy commodity wet fit dey any time and wet go depreciate few years later
rubbish.
All dis senseless afonjas.

An igbo girl doesn't marry outside. Stop arguing.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2016
Qummie:

Don't mind them. Once u're light-skinned, u're automatically considered beautiful.

Op, no they are not. Fulani and Yoruba tribes have the most beautiful women. They are naturally beautiful and don't have to be light-skinned to look good. Most Igbos are narcissists which is why you see them creating threads about being the most beautiful in Nigeria when in fact they are not.
These are pix of Fulani & Yoruba women. Compare with what you have up there. The difference is very clear.
d 1st one. See her teeth like pumpkin
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Orikinla:
. The best Igbo girls will never marry outsiders. I was born and bred in Lagos and I have been to all parts of Yoruba land and the rest of Nigeria, so I know the facts on the ground. The most beautiful Igbo girls will never marry outsiders.
for your mind now you're making sense abi best igbo gal or no best igbo gal all that matters is true love i am an igbo gal but i support inter- tribal marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.