Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,953 members, 7,956,593 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria (43645 Views)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
otitokoroleti:
U expect me to insult you? No way, because am not gonna do that. Next?
. Don't misunderstand me. You have met the real "Nkwokrikwo" Igbo babes.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by otitokoroleti: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Orikinla:
. Don't misunderstand me. You have met the real "Nkwokrikwo" Igbo babes.
ok, but I just yarn u the fact. its left to u to take it or leave it. btw, Linda, & Laura Ikeji r what tribe?
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by dare2differ: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
I know, all the ones I see on gleesmodel are indeed beautiful grin

That was sarcasm tongue
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Neobulletzz(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sorry OP but that last girl after Lucy is from delta state...she is an uhrobo girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by marlvis(f): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mack3N:
No doubt!
Plus the light complesion of our women gives them an edge over others...
am an Igbo girl am not light skin but am beautiful ...so wat are u saying...!!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by marlvis(f): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mack3N:
No doubt!
Plus the light complesion of our women gives them an edge over others...
am an Igbo girl am not light skin but am beautiful so....wat are u saying....!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by marlvis(f): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
winkIgbo girls we rock....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
otitokoroleti:
ok, but I just yarn u the fact. its left to u to take it or leave it. btw, Linda, & Laura Ikeji r what tribe?
. When we say Igbo babes are the most beautiful in Nigeria, we don't mean all of them are beauiful. Some have chosen to be fake and ugly. grin
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Neobulletzz:
Sorry OP but that last girl after Lucy is from delta state...she is an uhrobo girl
. You mean she is an Uhro-igbo girl?
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nixiepie(f): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol,the last gurl is not igbo
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
marlvis:
am an Igbo girl am not light skin but am beautiful ...so wat are u saying...!!!!

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by marlvis(f): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=45167585][/quote] now ya talking.....
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by marlvis(f): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=45167585][/quote] now ya talking.....or should I say posting..
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nixiepie:
Lol,the last gurl is not igbo
. She looks more like Igbo girl.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 1:36am On Apr 30, 2016
The beautiful feet of beautiful Igbo sweetie.

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Nixiepie(f): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2016
Orikinla:
lol u wish grin
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by LuveU2(f): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Orikinla:
where are the beautiful chocolate igbo girls? smiley
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Nixiepie:
lol u wish grin
Every beautiful Nigerian girl looks like Igbo girl, because Igbo girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria.
Even this one below looks like Igbo.

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by marvelous000: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2016
otitokoroleti:
ur write-up is based on ur opinion. most beautiful igbo gals loves yoruba man than igbo man, the only qualification to get admission is that you must be financially buoyant. 99% of igbo gals loves money, each state has their good & bad side. ebonyi gals r secretive & will never tells you whatz in their mind, imo gals especially orlu loves to play smart & tells lots of lies, Anambra gals r nice but they loves money so much, if you are smart & sweet mouthed they are very easy to get. the list goes on...
[size=13pt]
I really don't want to embroil myself in your tribal brouhaha, but I have to say that your narcissism is despicably malodorous.

Please, endeavour to emancipated yourself from paradise of illusion, or should I say fantasy..hmm
[/size]

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by cherio12(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2016
Narrowmindedness, beauty knows no tribe.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2016
marvelous000:

[size=13pt]
I really don't want to embroil myself in your tribal brouhaha, but I have to say that your narcissism is despicably malodorous.

Please, endeavour to emancipated yourself from paradise of illusion, or should I say fantasy..hmm
[/size]
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2016
cherio12:
Narrowmindedness, beauty knows no tribe.
You are clueless about physiognomy in cultural studies.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by otitokoroleti: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
marvelous000:

[size=13pt]

[/size]
I think that am entitled to my opinion. mind you, igbo gals love money than their parents.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Benoy: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Beauty transcends a tribe. Igbo has the highest number of beauties in Nigeria no doubt but not the most beautiful in the land.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Benoy: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
mtcheeeeew
undecided
E pain am cheesy
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2016
otitokoroleti:
I think that am entitled to my opinion. mind you, igbo gals love money than their parents.
Chineke have mercy.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2016
Benoy:

E pain am cheesy
The truth pain am o. grin

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2016
Benoy:
Beauty transcends a tribe. Igbo has the highest number of beauties in Nigeria no doubt but not the most beautiful in the land.
You have not met them yet.
I am an artist and artists study beauty.
I have seen Igbo beauties who look too beautiful. Almost surreal.
Vehicles stop whenever an ex girlfriend crossed the street. Even after five children, traffic paused as she crossed the street to visit me. She would have rocked Hollywood if she had chosen to be an actress.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by alobright17(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2016
I'm a 100% Ibo,I'll start believing in any tribes or be happy for their beauties,only when the beauties start changing the situation of bad roads,tap water,steady power supply,work for the unemployment,steady fuel with affordable price and security e.t.c.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2016
alobright17:
I'm a 100% Ibo,I'll start believing in any tribes or be happy for their beauties,only when the beauties start changing the situation of bad roads,tap water,steady power supply,work for the unemployment,steady fuel with affordable price and security e.t.c.
True #GidiBlues.
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by wexyee: 3:18pm On May 01, 2016
Orikinla:
. The best Igbo girls will never marry outsiders. I was born and bred in Lagos and I have been to all parts of Yoruba land and the rest of Nigeria, so I know the facts on the ground. The most beautiful Igbo girls will never marry outsiders.
lol. Come here and supagetti rubish my uncle is set to marry one Igbo girl dat he has been drilling for the past fou yrs. Nw. Her father was ok wit it . But I forgot to mention my uncle is an oil mugu cool cool
Re: Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2016
wexyee:
lol. Come here and supagetti rubish my uncle is set to marry one Igbo girl dat he has been drilling for the past fou yrs. Nw. Her father was ok wit it . But I forgot to mention my uncle is an oil mugu cool cool
. Na you uncle you dey call oil mugu? So, he is a mugu to fall for an Igbo babe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) / 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.