Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy (4065 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Frankraj: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2016

Listen to me :

To you girls out there reading this post I want to put it to you that majority of you girls are very very stupid and foolish .

Reasons

I'm a young guy I have three cars and each of my car is worth 3 to 4 million naira . I have two houses and other landed property but I'm still single and I'm not searching do you know why ?

1, Girls think that rich guys are stupid and foolish . Although there are some men out there that you girls can fool ooh but majority of those men are in late 40 or more than 40 and most of them are married or had kids with other women .but I want to assure you that you girl can't fool we the young successfull guys

2, imagine when you are struggling to survive in life .and you stop a Nigerian girl and professy your true love for her she Will insult you and insult your four Father's and tell you how hopeless and misirable you are.

3, the same boy you insulted some years back will struggle and make money and buy cars and houses tommorow

4, the same girls will start flocking around you telling you there financial problem about school fees,house rent ,money for food ,hair and the rest . if the guy didn't give you , you go say he is stingy.

5, a man is supposed to be 100% stingy to girls because they want nothing else from you but your money and to stay in front of your car finish.

6, it's said that whatever you give to a woman is gone .but whatever you give to your fellow man is like a debt because you will collect it back from him tomorrow in a bigger way.

7, hey girl or whatever you call yourself , we young successful men are not fools or stupid as you girls think.we have been through a lot before we made money and every young man is very careful because most girls that comes around him is for his money and nothing else

8, my advice to you girls out there is to look for poor guys with great future .stick to him and love him,build his success with him so you can be part of it .stop looking for already made men like us became we are wiser than you .we are not Maga or mugu . We can promise u heaven on earth just to Bleep you and after that we change immediately. Because we know is only the money you came for !!!

9, guys my advice to us is to help our fellow men so they can help us tomorrow in one way or the other . Bear in mind that whatever you do for a woman is a waste because that's the word of the old

10, hahahahah I can't stop laughing I don't know why you girls are so addicted to guys with cars.na mumu dey worry una .how much is car .you don't know that a piece of land can buy 4 cars . Foolishness and poor brain girls

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by osamaBUSH(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
spacecraft

1 Like

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
You have three cars of worth 3-4 million.
You have 2 houses and other landed properties.

Keep lying.

4 Likes

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by DerrickzB: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lmaoo... Nobody wants to suffer bro.. on d second tot... u r right..
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Sexxkillz: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:

Keep lying.
Open your brain.

Not everyone on nairaland is broke.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Open your brain.

Not everyone on nairaland is broke.
Did i say everyone on nairaland is broke?.

4 Likes

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by lilmax(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:

Keep lying.
visit properties and auto sections to open your eyes

2 Likes

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
lilmax:
visit properties and auto sections to open your eyes
I don't need to visit those sections.
Know two who are rich here and they've never displayed their net worth.

Anybody on social media can claim to be richer than the richest in Africa.
Lol. grin

3 Likes

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Maxi112: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
op you ain't making any sense to me

broke or no broke, dude for your pocket

nobody cares

5 Likes

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by dollyjoy(f): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
This op is high on expired weeds.

There are guys out there who left the one lady that stick with them in time of nothing just to dump her later because she is probably not posh or no longer up to their taste and go after the posh babe oozing fakeness.

The point is, strive to make yourself sucessful,to hell with sticking with a man to make it blah blah blah.

8 Likes

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Maxi112:
op you ain't making any sense to me

broke or no broke, dude for your pocket

nobody cares
cheesy cheesy
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwundecided

Empty barrels make the loudest noise undecided undecided undecided
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Childish crap! #fish tank brain

7 Likes

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Frankraj: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
bbmpin:
Childish crap! #fish tank brain

This will be my last warning to you, whenever you see any topic by me don't ever comment on it .I have warned you peacefully. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:
I don't need to visit those sections.
Know two who are rich here and they've never displayed their net worth.

Anybody on social media can claim to be richer than the richest in Africa.
Lol. grin
Pls bring my Givenchy bag from the red Porsche, my Peruvian hair is therecheesygrintonguecheesygrin

1 Like

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aderola15:

Pls bring my Givenchy bag from the red Porsche, my Peruvian hair is therecheesygrintonguecheesygrin
cheesy cheesy
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Frankraj:

This will be my last warning to you, whenever you see and topic by me don't ever comment on it .I have warned you peacefully. A word is enough for the wise

oh pls!

Spare me your lame threats undecided hungry clown

You created this fatuous thread to display your "fictional" wealth wink (its ok to dream)

I honestly don't get why you have to soil peoples mind with the dirts that your "new brain" didn't produce!

@bolded if you were i will be praising you right now #blunt brain

9 Likes

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by ricson11(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sikiru oya let's go and make the money

1 Like

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Frankraj: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
bbmpin:

oh pls!

Spare me your lame threats undecided hungry clown

You created this fatuous thread to display your "fictional" wealth wink (its ok to dream)

I honestly don't get why you have to soil peoples mind with the dirts that your "new brain" didn't produce!

@bolded if you were i will be praising you right now #blunt brain

You are displaying how childish and stupid you are . If you really know English as you claim .you should at least understand the word called warning .I repeat for the last time Stop commenting on my post this idiot . What wrong with you .read other people post and stop commenting on my post are you insane Make una help me tell this fool to stop commenting on any post by me .I hate you idiot .get out and get lost from my post

4 Likes

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Frankraj:

[s][/s]You are displaying how childish and stupid you are . If you really know English as you claim .you should at least understand the word called warning .I repeat for the last time Stop commenting on my post this idiot . What wrong with you .read other people post and stop commenting on my post are you insane Make una help me tell this fool to stop commenting on any post by me .I hate you idiot .get out and get lost from my post[s][/s]
i don't speak "crap" sorry

You are an outrageously maladjusted plebeian and a primitive toe-sucking offensively uninspired malodorous half-wit. #grow up

Goodbye

12 Likes

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
marketing strategy.... carry ur cars and come and be going jareh
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Wicked grin
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Wicked grin
ehe,wats your own problem
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Frankraj:

Listen to me :

To you girls out there reading this post I want to put it to you that majority of you girls are very very stupid and foolish .

Reasons

I'm a young guy I have three cars and each of my car is worth 3 to 4 million naira . I have two houses and other landed property but I'm still single and I'm not searching do you know why ?

1, Girls think that rich guys are stupid and foolish . Although there are some men out there that you girls can fool ooh but majority of those men are in late 40 or more than 40 and most of them are married or had kids with other women .but I want to assure you that you girl can't fool we the young successfull guys

2, imagine when you are struggling to survive in life .and you stop a Nigerian girl and professy your true love for her she Will insult you and insult your four Father's and tell you how hopeless and misirable you are.

3, the same boy you insulted some years back will struggle and make money and buy cars and houses tommorow

4, the same girls will start flocking around you telling you there financial problem about school fees,house rent ,money for food ,hair and the rest . if the guy didn't give you , you go say he is stingy.

5, a man is supposed to be 100% stingy to girls because they want nothing else from you but your money and to stay in front of your car finish.

6, it's said that whatever you give to a woman is gone .but whatever you give to your fellow man is like a debt because you will collect it back from him tomorrow in a bigger way.

7, hey girl or whatever you call yourself , we young successful men are not fools or stupid as you girls think.we have been through a lot before we made money and every young man is very careful because most girls that comes around him is for his money and nothing else

8, my advice to you girls out there is to look for poor guys with great future .stick to him and love him,build his success with him so you can be part of it .stop looking for already made men like us became we are wiser than you .we are not Maga or mugu . We can promise u heaven on earth just to Bleep you and after that we change immediately. Because we know is only the money you came for !!!

9, guys my advice to us is to help our fellow men so they can help us tomorrow in one way or the other . Bear in mind that whatever you do for a woman is a waste because that's the word of the old

10, hahahahah I can't stop laughing I don't know why you girls are so addicted to guys with cars.na mumu dey worry una .how much is car .you don't know that a piece of land can buy 4 cars . Foolishness and poor brain girls
You made me remember money by patoranking ft phyno - Money.....They won't know you while you're hustling, but quick to come around once you make it....The truth is that 80% of girls today want money and nothing else.... If you've got the money, give them and take what they have to offer
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

ehe,wats your own problem
Sorry I quoted you....Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Sorry I quoted you....Enjoy the rest of your evening.
was joking with you..
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

was joking with you..
I guess I misunderstood you then....How did your day go today ?

1 Like

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by malton: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Op, much as you made sense, you sounded more like someone who just got dumped for some rich dude.

tongue

4 Likes

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
I guess I misunderstood you then....How did your day go today ?
twas ok,urs??
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
twas ok,urs??
Stressful but okay too
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Stressful but okay too
ok,well have a good night rest..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doggy Style With Jane (18+) Bleep Rated / My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me For The Past One Week After We Argued / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.