Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ladies! How Do You Get The Guy You're Crushing On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! How Do You Get The Guy You're Crushing On? (516 Views)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! How Do You Get The Guy You're Crushing On? by WAECFlyer1: 5:46pm On May 06, 2016
Ladies! How Do You Get The Guy You're Crushing On? or Just because he didn't approach, you let him go like that?
How do you get him?
Re: Ladies! How Do You Get The Guy You're Crushing On? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 06, 2016
i go die...if any girl reply to this post. Op u wan spoil their market?
Re: Ladies! How Do You Get The Guy You're Crushing On? by oludebby90(f): 5:50pm On May 06, 2016
Lol ....funny
Re: Ladies! How Do You Get The Guy You're Crushing On? by falconey(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies! How Do You Get The Guy You're Crushing On? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 06, 2016
I just have to let him go...... cry

*Yawns *

Re: Ladies! How Do You Get The Guy You're Crushing On? by Mologi(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2016
Are u ladiez trailler....

Mo n wa iyawo oo
Re: Ladies! How Do You Get The Guy You're Crushing On? by kossyablaze(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2016
Charms

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With The Meaning / Any Lady Out There Who Is Ready To Play Intimately? / Reasons Why Your Parents Are Involved In Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.