Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (210561 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by braithwaite(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
As usual the atheist keeps winning the argument ,why won't they win when my fellow Christians are suppose to tackle the issue raised with biblical fact they will be busy attacking the personality of anyone that does not believe In Christianity,is that how Jesus Christ taught you in the bible??that you should tell anyone that they will go to hell fire if they tell you they do not believe in GOD?? ...they will start using the cliche sentence like "you will rot in hell,on judgement day bla bla"they start acting like GOD gave them the key to hell fire and heaven so they are the ones that know who will go to heaven and who will go to hell fire ,they start acting as if they are not sinners too,u claimed the atheist is a sinner and will go to hell,you yourself as a Christian have you not sinned this year??have you not lied at all this year??have u not stared lustuflly at a woman or man this year??oh u have never sinned before na,if u have never sinned before or you won't commit sin then why did your same bible kept telling you to read Lord's Prayer??why did Jesus keep telling you to seek forgiveness of sin??can someone that is not a sinner or will never sin need forgiveness of sin??he knows sin starts from the heart even before doing it so yes everyone one way or the other has sinned so that means everyone on earth will go to hell fire??that was how one mumu who will keep shouting people will go to hell fire if they do not believe in GOD yet the idiot was sending me pms of how he wants to have a taste of me and inviting someone to a hotel to spend the night with him and I kept asking myself so this idiot engages in premarital sex and he will still be the same person condemning people that they will go to hell because they are sinners...hypocrites!!!!that was how one told me that it is a sin for someone to wear something that is made of gold and I asked her,who created the same gold??is it not your same GOD that created the gold??so if the gold is a sin to wear it then why did he create it??........being a Christian does not mean you should automatically believe you are the most intelligent person on earth and that nobody can give opinion in life anymore except if they are Christians...and one still wonders why sin still keeps increasing despite having more churches and mosques everywhere.......hypocrisy..

Nice one from a theist

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
vislabraye:

It's painful loosing a loved one. Sorry for your loss. Anyone who dies in Christ has gone somewhere better.

Which proof do you have to back this up?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
ollah1:

Dude you just wrote nonsense here. If you wanna have a discuss with someone, what does his faith or tribe or whatever has to do with it? Must I be an igbo dude before I know virtually all about them? Must I be computer Engineer before I can repair computers? You got nothing on your sleeves

go and find your mate young man, you are really lacking so much...
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Bandeco(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tenniebenson:

Kk good 4 u.. Next?
What does it say about your god if he is ready and willing to burn your fellow humans for simply not believing.

You will be integrity and compassionately challenged if you see nothing wrong in this.

How you still worship such a god baffles me!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
HardMirror:
Infact. It is easier for a dedicated christian to become an atheist than an unserious christian.
Why. Because the unserious christian would be afraid that it is because he does not pray well, read the bible or live a holy life that is why the devil is deceiving him that the bible is not god's word.
But once you read the whole bible over and over again and you are genuinely concerned and sincere about life and the after life, you begin to ask questions and begin to see the stupidity of what you hinge you life on.
The moment you have a personal relationship with God and he is a Father to you more than being a far away God, then you begin to realize he is doing nothing to help humanity. You go out you see people suffering. You feel so bad and your heavenly father is doing nothing to help them. You want to go about praying for people like jesus you just end up embarrassing yourself. Why do you think all these big pastors don't go about on the street like jesus? They know god does not heal and going on the street will expose them real fast.
It's all a facade.
so all the real miracles and tongues is a FACADE.hmha hahaa nice work
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Thanks for the concern. You are a real christian.
Don't worry about me. I may not have all the answers about life but at least I have one less lie to worry about. Christianity is a good way of life and I encourage people to read the bible and pick good lessons from it. The bible will make you wiser if you are already wise.
same book that will make you wiser is also containing lies that you consider less worry to you... mmmmmh okay oh

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
francis247:
I'm not surprised. It's all in the bible. Even God's very elect shall be deceived in the last days. The end is indeed no longer near but here.
falling away 1thess 2 things happening
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

go and find your mate young man, you are really lacking so much...

Lol. As usual. They chicken out!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by braithwaite(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2016

Imagine a thread from almost 6 months now hit frontpage and all religious folks are screaming in agony..

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Noblewhiz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
My gradual loss in believe in the bible kept growing. I can say 2010 was the year I was last a christian, 2011 was the year of researching christianity and asking the important questions, 2012 I made up my mind i have had enough of being afraid of the truth.

We give a lot of excuses for god when things don't work out the way we expect and we praise god when coincidentally things fall in place.

Had another incidence in 2010 which rattled my faith.
One of my favorite books was "GOD's GENERALS" and the story of Kathrine KULMAN was my favorite. I got very carried away by one of her proteges BENNY HIN and really loved his book GOOD MORNING HOLY SPIRIT.
I always felt I had a similar calling to Kathrine Kulman. So marriage was something I believed won't be for me. All I wanted was to fully give myself to God.
So when ever I have the opportunity, I made sure I let the Spirit work fully. Manifesting so people would know God is real and affects their reality.
I never felt anything is impossible for God.
So early 2010 (before the idanre Outreach), we were on outreach to Ajabuto, a farming community in Ondo state.
The head of the community was a blind man and they still served idols. In fact there was an idol right in from of the community head's house.

This Outreach was a turning point in the lives of all ASF members that were involved. (We must have been more than 40 that were involved).
Everyone that went on this outreach returned to futa fully convinced of the supernatural.
For the first time in their lives, they were laying hands on the sick and casting out demons.

That night as the villagers gathered and I preached, many never knew what to expect. When I began giving word of knowledge and people were coming out responding. I asked the other ASF members I was with to start praying for people laying hands on them. And the whole place exploded.
I remember a brother coming to meet me after the program excited and saying he could not believe he layed hands on people and they were falling and reacting to the power of God. Many ASF members that were on this outreach got baptised in the spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues.
It was spectacular. It was like being in the Shangrila of the Holy Spirit.

We were confident God was ready to do anything and everything no matter how impossible it may seem.

The community head did not attend the crusade so we visited him early in the morning the next day. Remember the man was blind and had an idol at the entrance to his house.

Long story short, this man gave his life to christ that morning, abolished idol worshiping.
BUT. How could we preach a God that is greater than all other gods, a God who is the Almighty, All powerful! All loving!
A god we claim is better than his idol and yet leave this man blind. NO way! This man will see today!
So we prayed that God should restore his sight. A simple prayer that did not work. Then we had to query the man if he lacked faith (I remember this incidence with sadness). The man was almost in tears, he kept shout ""Jesu Mogbagbo!"
("Jesus I believe!". )
Damn!
"Heal me! I believe!"
Seeing him in this condition asking Jesus to heal him touched me. I insisted we won't leave until he sees.
We prayed and prayed and prayed. You can guess the rest. The man stayed the same.

I could not sleep the night of that day. I kept asking, "why?"

"Maybe the man lacked faith" common you can't be serious this man wanted to see badly, he wanted God to heal him. He was begging God with all his heart.
"Maybe I was doing it to show off". Haba! I knew I wasn't. I felt bad for this poor man.
There was absolutely no reason why God should not have healed that man.
God was mute, he never told me why.
Yet he promises that, "ANYTHING WE ASK IN HIS NAME SHALL BE GRANTED. ANYTHING!" "IF WE HAD FAITH LIKE A MUSTARD SEED WE WILL ASK MOUNTAINS TO BE UPROOTED AND THROWN INTO THE SEA" don't try to twist these scriptures. They are simple and straight forward, Problem is it does not work. Even if you have faith as big as pawpaw you can never command grass to be uprooted talkless of commanding mountain with mustard seed faith.
God is a liar, he does not honor his promises. Deep in my heart I knew this was the answer, but I had a deep relationship with God that would never allow such to take root easily.
But if God could not do this what can he now do? What was the value of his promises. His word that he has exulted above all His names?

Indeed something was wrong.
I can't continue to blame myself, the devil and people for God not doing what he promises even after all criterias has been met. And most annoying is he won't even reveal why he is not honouring his word, you have to keep guessing.

Indeed something was wrong, I knew where the problem was, but it was terrifying to even think of it. So God takes glories for good things that coincidentally happens to man (hard work or coincidence), but we take the blame when God fails in his own end of the bargain

continuation: https://www.nairaland.com/3085047/part-2-pastor-atheist-why#45297254
I wanna ask...
when you were a pastor ..didn't u always heal?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
ollah1:

Lol. As usual. They chicken out!
lol, just let your parent be aware of how you are running mouth..kid
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, just let your parent be aware of how you are running mouth..kid

Only you called me a christian then a muslim then an Atheist. Now you call me a kid. Continue while you keep chasing shadows. Keep chickening out. It's in your blood.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
scampy:
HardMirror, you said you are no more an atheist about 3days ago. You even called them fools according to the below thread.

www.nairaland.com/3074983/praise-jesus-god-just-picked

What changed within 28 of April and 30th of April that you created this thread? Kindly reply me, thanks.
following
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
I and my family would rather be fools and believe in GOD the alpha and omega than believe this crap from this man.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Noblewhiz:
I wanna ask... when you were a pastor ..didn't u always heal?
Yes I did
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
CURIORITY and DARING TO QUESTION GOD

The christian God is regarded as a FATHER NOT a SLAVE MASTER.
I took God as my father. I discuss anything and everything with him. He was a friend I loved so much. We had a one on one relationship.
This meant I could ask God any question
I am a practical person, I don't just hear the word, I do the word.
People in the bible had chats with God and He is my father and friend so why should I not ask God questions and why should he not answer?
So ask God sincere questions

1. My Number one problem: We are to preach to all nations and make sure people don't perish
I and many christians I know were trying our absolute best to depopulate hell as fast as possible. To make sure people don't just hear the word BUT they actually get saved.
Someone asked why I pray for at least 12hours. It was because of the burden I carried. The burden of soul winning. It was terrifying that many were going to end up in hell and burn forever! if you are a christian and you believe people will end up in hell and you don't preach and try to win souls everyday YOU ARE WORSE THAN BOKO HARAM. FACT!
How can you have peace of mind and sleep at night knowing you hold the secret to eternal life in your hands and you are comfortable? How dear you buy luxuries when you can put that money into soul winning? How can you be asking God for more money, when you should pick up your bag and preach. How can you be asking God to pick up your call so you too can drive Range Rover?
It started becoming apparent that even God was a wicked God. Why?

-so he is all loving, loves humanity more than any man could ever love another man. More than an earthly father would love his son. YET God would let people perish in hell for even telling a lie no matter why you tell the lie or how small it is?

- so the best a God can do is to send humans to preach His word?

Oh wait! Seems you don't understand Jesus died in Jerusalem for the sins of the WHOLE world and If anyone dies without christ he was going to end in Hell. Wait! Do you know how many People would have died in Africa, South America, Australia, China, India, europe, before the Gospel reached them? Do you know how many people die per day?

So all these people will go to hell? The clever answer will be NO, the won't go to hell because they did not know. Oh! So if they won't go to hell because they were ignorant, why preach the gospel to them and make them informed and now if they die with the tiniest of sin without christ they end in hell. Why not leave them ignorant so their souls can be saved based on their ignorance.

How long did it take for the gospel of christ to reach the whole world? Is god truely the God of the whole world or of Jews?

It did not just add up.
This whole gospel thing started to crumble the more I thought of it.

That is just a tip of the questions I began to ask God. Of course he had no answer. The same God that reveals other peoples issues to me could not answer this.

continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/17#45231153
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
esere826:
Hardmirror. Twas a great post.
I also had burning and disturbing desire to save people from hell. It started with if I dont preach, I'm guilty if they go to hell.

I soon overcame that after overcoming fear of God and me burning in hell.
Next, I overcame the fear of people going to hell in th r first place. This came about by meditating on the life of Jesus. As powerful as he was he didnt levitate to the hinderlands of africa to preach the gospel with urgency.

I'm still very much a jesus beliver with a desire to spread the gospel. However, I realise that my initial belifs were built on extremely faulty and illogical foundations. I continue my walk with God, peeling off lots of error that were thaught to me by christian tradition, some of which are as old as christianity itself.

I feel you brother
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
I am totally not surprised at rate at which some people are coming out to tell the world that they don't believe in the existence of God. Like someone pointed out here, satan who was with God turned back against Him with almost half of the angel. Demas was with Paul and saw God performed great wonders still the world had an attraction to him and he went back.

Besides, its in the scriptures: "Now the Spirit speaks expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of the devils. speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their conscience seared with a hot iron" 1 Tim 4:1,2. What more do we need?!

My dear brother Hardmirror, a time will come in one's life when one will need to decide on which side of the divide he needs to be: light or darkness, death or life. Its a matter of choice. You have chosen yours and I have chosen mine. The end will justify the means. As for me (though foolish and unreasonable it may sound to you), I have pitched my tent with the One you said does not exist - God Almighty! He saved me, deliver me from terrible lifestyles and addictions that would have ruined my life. He didn't stop there, He gave me peace and joy that words cannot describe and spread His love in my heart. What more do I need?! If a dead and powerless (to you) God can do that, then I am willing to commit my all to Him.

For I know my Redeemer liveth!!!

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
jiggaz:
Lie-nus!!! I suspected this to be a fake story from the beginning and i was right..... Hardmirror or whatever they call you, how much did they pay you for this? Complete the story you won't, yet you keep replying comments that never agree with you. Lol, come off it bro, u were never a Christian and this story is just made up. You have been noticed here, now run along. So i keep asking? What made you reject Christ? You wont say but keep beating about the bush. Whether you reject Christ or not, its your own cup of Zobo, who cares? You won't be missed bro, good luck in your new found vocation.

I even feel like beating myself for following this thread. Nigerian people & mischief #smh.

i have been queitly reading and i a seeing some holes... miracles are real...speaking in tongues are real....supernatural christianity is real BUT i prefer to be agnostic/atheist... am wondering athiest... dont you see a contradiction...athiest confirming the supernatural..aomething that the 5senses cannot reproduce in the lab

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by jiggar(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
"Taps mic and clears throat"

I am a Christian, but it's quite unfortunate how we, the Christians will be condemning and judging others, just because, they don't toll our line of thought.

I don't think, threats and fear, will ever make people believe in God.
Jesus came with compassion, humility and openness of heart and mind, and thus, he was able to mingle with everyone, most especially, the sinners, which coincidentally, where always with him.

He never chased them away rather, he brought them close; healed them and fed them, even when it seemed impossible.

So personally, I can't conclude who goes to heaven or hell, when I'm still fighting my own battles.

Sometimes, I get angry when, I hear people(my fellow Christians) say, a particular person, eg Michael Jackson is in hell.

I tend to ask myself, what if in that last seconds of his death, he decides to accept Jesus, wouldn't he be in heaven?
Or the thief who was also nailed on the cross with Jesus.
All his life, he was a sinner, but just few seconds before his death, he told Jesus "remember me in your kingdom", and just like that, he made heaven with Jesus.

So my point is, let's live in love, and let's try to reduce how we judge others, myself included.

"Drops mic and leaves"

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Thebrightest:
Seriously Hardmirror come and complete the story.
am on page 13 skipping and checking if he did continue...will get to p40 and see what the supernatural believing athiest have to say
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by rejoice4eva(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Surely, we are in the endtime. The enemy is fighting very hard to STEAL,KILL AND DESTROY.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
HardMirror:
Some guys are already frustrated. cheesy
"Op is a liar!!!"
"Op is fake!!!"
"Op was never a christian!!!"
"Op is still a christian!!!"
"Op has ran away!!!"
Blah, blah, blah
cheesy
I have never seen sane people arguing with mad men on the road. And I have never seen people gather to thow stones at a tree without ripe fruits.

Let the ranters keep ranting.
Frustration don catch una.

continue nau make we see how supernatuarally believing athiest can believe in the supernatural at the same time
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Seunzz(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
My gradual loss in believe in the bible kept growing. I can say 2010 was the year I was last a christian, 2011 was the year of researching christianity and asking the important questions, 2012 I made up my mind i have had enough of being afraid of the truth.

We give a lot of excuses for god when things don't work out the way we expect and we praise god when coincidentally things fall in place.

Had another incidence in 2010 which rattled my faith.
One of my favorite books was "GOD's GENERALS" and the story of Kathrine KULMAN was my favorite. I got very carried away by one of her proteges BENNY HIN and really loved his book GOOD MORNING HOLY SPIRIT.
I always felt I had a similar calling to Kathrine Kulman. So marriage was something I believed won't be for me. All I wanted was to fully give myself to God.
So when ever I have the opportunity, I made sure I let the Spirit work fully. Manifesting so people would know God is real and affects their reality.
I never felt anything is impossible for God.
So early 2010 (before the idanre Outreach), we were on outreach to Ajabuto, a farming community in Ondo state.
The head of the community was a blind man and they still served idols. In fact there was an idol right in from of the community head's house.

This Outreach was a turning point in the lives of all ASF members that were involved. (We must have been more than 40 that were involved).
Everyone that went on this outreach returned to futa fully convinced of the supernatural.
For the first time in their lives, they were laying hands on the sick and casting out demons.

That night as the villagers gathered and I preached, many never knew what to expect. When I began giving word of knowledge and people were coming out responding. I asked the other ASF members I was with to start praying for people laying hands on them. And the whole place exploded.
I remember a brother coming to meet me after the program excited and saying he could not believe he layed hands on people and they were falling and reacting to the power of God. Many ASF members that were on this outreach got baptised in the spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues.
It was spectacular. It was like being in the Shangrila of the Holy Spirit.

We were confident God was ready to do anything and everything no matter how impossible it may seem.

The community head did not attend the crusade so we visited him early in the morning the next day. Remember the man was blind and had an idol at the entrance to his house.

Long story short, this man gave his life to christ that morning, abolished idol worshiping.
BUT. How could we preach a God that is greater than all other gods, a God who is the Almighty, All powerful! All loving!
A god we claim is better than his idol and yet leave this man blind. NO way! This man will see today!
So we prayed that God should restore his sight. A simple prayer that did not work. Then we had to query the man if he lacked faith (I remember this incidence with sadness). The man was almost in tears, he kept shout ""Jesu Mogbagbo!"
("Jesus I believe!". )
Damn!
"Heal me! I believe!"
Seeing him in this condition asking Jesus to heal him touched me. I insisted we won't leave until he sees.
We prayed and prayed and prayed. You can guess the rest. The man stayed the same.

I could not sleep the night of that day. I kept asking, "why?"

"Maybe the man lacked faith" common you can't be serious this man wanted to see badly, he wanted God to heal him. He was begging God with all his heart.
"Maybe I was doing it to show off". Haba! I knew I wasn't. I felt bad for this poor man.
There was absolutely no reason why God should not have healed that man.
God was mute, he never told me why.
Yet he promises that, "ANYTHING WE ASK IN HIS NAME SHALL BE GRANTED. ANYTHING!" "IF WE HAD FAITH LIKE A MUSTARD SEED WE WILL ASK MOUNTAINS TO BE UPROOTED AND THROWN INTO THE SEA" don't try to twist these scriptures. They are simple and straight forward, Problem is it does not work. Even if you have faith as big as pawpaw you can never command grass to be uprooted talkless of commanding mountain with mustard seed faith.
God is a liar, he does not honor his promises. Deep in my heart I knew this was the answer, but I had a deep relationship with God that would never allow such to take root easily.
But if God could not do this what can he now do? What was the value of his promises. His word that he has exulted above all His names?

Indeed something was wrong.
I can't continue to blame myself, the devil and people for God not doing what he promises even after all criterias has been met. And most annoying is he won't even reveal why he is not honouring his word, you have to keep guessing.

Indeed something was wrong, I knew where the problem was, but it was terrifying to even think of it. So God takes glories for good things that coincidentally happens to man (hard work or coincidence), but we take the blame when God fails in his own end of the bargain

continuation: https://www.nairaland.com/3085047/part-2-pastor-atheist-why#45297254

Wow... Such long thread but i read it all.

Bro... If being an atheist serves you best, kindly Proceed. We've all got the power and freewill to choose. Deut. 30vs19 part b. Also Deut.11vs26-28. You were once very hot for God, and you chase God's business with all you could. That's great. Now, you think its all fraud and want to be an Atheist, please follow that path as best as you can as well. You have something even God wouldn't interfere with, your WILL.

I stay abroad and was fortunate to have a friend who vehemently supported the idea of atheism. He was a fanatic who would use such heavy curse words against God. I remember most times i couldn't answer many of his 'mind disturbing' questions about God, lost souls, creation etc., as well. Long story short, he got terribly sick at some point and suffered a lot... (Sad one ...ehh). The good news was he died praying with deep sorrow to the same God he cursed, for forgiveness.

What happened to Taiwo? Well, i can't say. What happened and caused the change of mind and perception? I really cannot tell. But i just know something happened.

Where is he now? Heaven or Hell? I don't know - As i understand as a christian , that there's only two alternative destinations of the afterlife... Well, what i know as regards my late friend Taiwo is God is merciful still, and Just.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Noblewhiz(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Yes I did
how cud u xplain wat apen tat tym n to wat happen when the community head was nt healed.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Sorry about your friend. When the rubber hits the road, you realize your faith was only based on cooked up tales.

wow but miracles are real and you confirmed it...so you are eating your words that supernatural are cooed up tales... grin grin

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by EzeNri(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
HardMirror as an atheist, does it mean you don't believe in the existence of supernatural powers?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
jiggaz:
You can say whatever but you MR NEW ATHEIST is a liar. This story is fake. You were never a believer let alone a Pastor doing miracles ( who dash monkey bananna? ).

One thing i have noticed is dat you are an agent of darkness trying to pull some Christians who were not grounded in the word of God to your side. But u know what? You have failed!!!! Loool. We exposed u!!! Your old posts points to the fact where you said you were a Satanist!! Yet you came here to claim Ex Pastor, may God have mercy on you. I don't have a problem with you being a Satanist but why do u have to be deceptive about it? Claiming you were once a Pastor, so that you can deceive Christians that are not yet grounded in the word? You hide under the umbrella of an atheist but you are not even an atheist cos you believe in a Supernatural Being. You are not proud to be a Satanist? Why? loool. Of course you know why.

Next time you want to pull such fake stunts, remember that we have people who are very intelligent here and who analyses people even online!! loool. You can never fool me, am too smart for you!!! Whether you are an Atheist or a Satanist, it's your own cup of Zobo!! I don't care!!! Why you see me in this thread is because i don't want u to deceive some impressionable Christians here.

As for me, nothing anyone says can make me reject Christ because you know what? I am a New Creation, the very righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. As Christ is in heaven, so am i on earth. God is real and whether you believe him or not, He is the same today, yesterday and for ever more!!!

So MR NEW ATHEIST kontinue in your new found vocation but what i know is dat this your story is a lie from the pit of hell!!! Lmaoo.... You were never a believer or a Pastor. You cannot even mention your name which shows You are a LIAR!!! So MR LIE-NUS, have a nice night, i don't buy your story, try another stunt.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
HardMirror:
Never expected so many people to find this thread. And as I said before, I have given a lot of personal details. So sorry guys, no more updates.
You saying my story is a lie does not make it a lie so those in this category can shove their opinion up their assssses cos I am not here to please you.

Using Reverse-psychology won't help either. You try to discredit me while actually your aim is for me to give more details about myself then you would be able to determine were and how to rubbish me. I get all these tactics. You have no idea who you are dealing with.

Will continue today anyway. Those who are here to preach and insult and what not should please save themselves all the stress. You all seem to be having a hard life.
you should be true apostle for your new belief like paul who opposed judaism was persecuted,imprisoned etc yet he stood his ground.. for u be bold and continue and allow the insult come so that u can be a burner for athiest... dint cower under insult except your belief in atheism is straw...

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by damogul: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
uvalued:
grin grin

Are you smiling? I have known him to be a con job but have just been observing from the sidelines because God has a way of enabling people to expose themselves with their own hands.

He claimed to be a Super pastor and extremely popular in his alleged Pastoral days and planted lots of churches and got over 300 converts etc But wait...300 people can only fit into a small hall so how did he arrive at ranking himself so highly?

Meanwhile since he was so popular and even mentioned the school he graduated from how come he could not mention his name. There are people here who also graduated from the same school same time as he did who would have known him but he cannot mention his name especially since his whole story is a lie.

He even mentioned a certain believer who died of complications from fasting and a nairalander who also graduated in 2010 from the same school called him out asking for the name of the person who died since he was also from there but he never answered that question.

The guy is a fraud and a good story writer and if you check his threads here on NL you will see the stories e has concocted which he initially passed around as truth but later opened up that it was all lies. However if he had not said they were lies you would have believed them as truth.

Right here i see someone who saw his lie get out of control so allowed it to fester and pretend it was the truth and if he now says its a lie he would lose face. The guy is a bold faced liar.

Thank God the thread was pushed to the FP a second time at least everyone can also see the lies as they have been seeing already.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
ollah1:

Only you called me a christian then a muslim then an Atheist. Now you call me a kid. Continue while you keep chasing shadows. Keep chickening out. It's in your blood.

enjoy your life jare, your head dey there...lol
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
HardMirror:

This was an incidence that really rattled me.
The big question now is, " does God answer prayers?"
After all, I have seen God in action many times, I have seen him heal people so many times, I have been healed many times with out taking a single pill.
so you just use magic .. real magic to heal those people.. but on the blind man... your real magic failed... hmmm .. real magician at work.... could OP be playing some magic tricks on nairaland.... watching

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (90) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.