Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha (1659 Views)

Young Man Beaten To A Pulp For Having An er.ection During A Private Coaching / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by Olumaeme: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Original story here - www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/04/woman-beaten-to-pulp-by-fiance-over.html?m=1

Wow...why oh why?this shouldnt be but i think people should leave out emotions when discussing any celeb brouhaha at home!..Discuss and move on
before it becomes physical

This blog visitor got the beating of her life because the man she is about to
marry got upset over their argument whilst watching Tiwa Savage'
interview...

''Dear Stella, I'm writing this with my hands shaking. I am with my fiancee,
while I was watching tiwa's interview, he kept insinuating that tiwa had no
right to make the interview. I was telling him that no matter what, teebillz
had no right to go on social media to rant.

He then said I sleep around like tiwa that's why I was supporting her. I had
to tell him I wasn't supporting her, I was only weighing what they both
said. Then I told him he was hot tempered, then he said I was comparing him
to teebillz, I told him I wasn't and apologized and said their drama wasn't
our business.

The next thing when I was going to bed,he brought it up again and slapped
my face. He said I said it first.i tried explaining that wasn't what I meant,
he hit me again, took my ear piece and beat me..all this happened around
11:28pm last night. I ran into the other room, he came after me With a
broom and started beating me.....''
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by Olumaeme: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wonder shall never sieze in this country!
Hehe hehehehe
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Olumaeme:
Original story here - www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/04/woman-beaten-to-pulp-by-fiance-over.html?m=1

Wow...why oh why?this shouldnt be but i think people should leave out emotions when discussing any celeb brouhaha at home!..Discuss and move on

interview...

our business.

The slap is for prolonging the argument with a MAN!!!
thumbs up for the guy for creating a bus stop for your running mouth.
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Olumaeme:

interview...

our business.

so what did he do next Mr. Stupid blog writer
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by ronald4lif(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
The mans problem is obviously more serious than Teebills. Though I doubt the story but if true this lady should call it quit.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by erusen: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
people go just put people mata for head like gala
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by MUVA(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Gobe! cheesy
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by Godsgal(f): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why do i have this feeling that this story was made up
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by MUVA(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nigerians can be so myopic.
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by vizkiz: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Godsgal:
Why do i have this feeling that this story was made up

lol, welcome to nairaland
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by MUVA(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by hifaif1: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Thank God I chose to be a priest!!! What concern me with Tunwa and Salvage I don't even know them.

amtaken, my newest child, how do you see this matter?
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Now that she too has taken her problem to social media. And the guy 2 will be interviewed. Oda couple will hear about it too and kill start there own 2. Tiwa kor tiwon ni. Mtscheew. Who dem epp
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by Beface(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
It is not a curse but from the look of things what happen to Tiwa Savage may eventually happen to you if you marry that man.
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by stphn(m): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
lol
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Probably a fake story but if true then I wish the writer a happy married life in advance.
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by amtaken(f): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
You wanna be a priest yet you have mentioned a lady's name up to 10 times within 2 hours?

Don't deceive yourself.

hifaif1:
Thank God I chose to be a priest!!! What concern me with Tunwa and Salvage I don't even know them.

amtaken, my newest child, how do you see this matter?

Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Looooolzzz. Nonsense. swallowing panadol untop another person's matter. Fighting because of a celeb couple that do not even care about you!
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Very insecured guy!
Tiwa Savage cheated on hubby in his opinion...

In his jealous state, he feels his gf could also be cheating on him...

She supports Tiwa...

Gets him mad, cause he feels she is also another "Tiwa"

Beats her up before she even tries it with him.
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by puntmaniac: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
The funny thing is that I had an argument with my wife on this same issue...but it never progressed into beating her ooo.
I CAN NEVER LAY A FINGER ON MY WIFE.

p.s alot of guys r supporting teebillz while ladies r supporting tiwa.
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by DIKEnaWAR: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Funny grin grin grin

The dude must be possessed by the spirit of APC to beat her with a broom.
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by DIKEnaWAR: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
BecaciaBarbie:
Very insecured guy!
Tiwa Savage cheated on hubby in his opinion...

In his jealous state, he feels his gf could also be cheating on him...

She supports Tiwa...

Gets him mad, cause he feels she is also another "Tiwa"

Beats her up before she even tries it with him.

I have observed that once you refuse to allow your woman misbehave, she calls you 'insecure'

Tee billz was not insecure and allowed his wife all the freedom in the world to dress and dance anyhow(she is a sex symbol. Oh yeah?). I even saw a picture of him showing her ass and saying "ass like a licence plate". He treated his marriage like boyfriend and girlfriend matter and forgot that no matter how a Nigerian gilr desire to do 'oyibo' type of love; within her lies her mother and that African woman that is not used to oyibo love.

Teee billz compared his wife to Omawumi but refused to compare himself to Omawumi's husband. The hand you give woman is the hand she go use follow you and she will keep gaining ground if you don't stand firm.

I don't support a man beating his wife. I am just trying to define the word insecure as used by women.
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha by onstelly(f): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Run for your life oh
This kind man will do worse after wedding oh

Mean while don't forget to vote Refiner
#IVoteRefiner
#IStandWithRefiner
Join Team Refiner

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? / If A Women Doesn't Like You She Will Use This Phrase / Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.