Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen (1658 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / An Honest Opinion Needed, Should I Stick With Her? / Advice Needed!!! Ladies Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
When you're dating a girl, you feel obligated to take care of her needs for alot of reasons ranging from proving you're capable to sex and to stop her from looking elsewhere, and this girls in return make sure all thier problems become yours, i know some girls are out there who are independent so I'm not generalizing but my question is:

Guys can you date a girl for years without sex until marriage? Even if you know shes not a virgin
Can you shoulder all her problems without wanting something in return?
Wont you think shes making a fool of you?

And girls
Can you date a guy who doesn't take care of your needs? Irrespective of the reasons wether broke or stingy

Can you take care of all your guys need without bothering

If you always have sex, will you expect money back?

Girls who collect money from thier boyfriends after sex or any form of intimacy how are they different from regular prostitutes.

iLegend
HateU2
Kingcheezypuff
Ireneony
Makydebbie
Twaci
SweetieConstie
Mhisbliss
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin

So many questions....

Nobori give a damn answer to it... cool
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

So many questions....

must you say somtin always undecided

5 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

must you say somtin always undecided

And u have to quote me always? angry

Mind ur own biz.... We're not in the same lane.
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by gabinogem(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
As long as she don't tickle my libido, I certainly will not have sex with her. cool
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nduxx(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Todays dating is like buying and selling. Once you have sex with the girl, she expects sumtin in return(e.g Money, Clothes etc.). The boys too, once there have spent money on the girl, they expect sex. No Love nigga
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by gabinogem(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
As long as she don't tickle my libido, I certainly will not have sex with her forever even after marriage. cool
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And u have to quote me always? angry

Mind ur own biz.... We're not in the same lane.
ALWAYS? YOU WISH!!!
i only call you out when you act silly angry

5 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

ALWAYS? YOU WISH!!!
i only call you out when you act silly angry

I told and I tell u again

STAY IN UR DAMN LANE... nobody is minding u so come up Here and quoting me again..
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

So many questions....

and look at your own answer you should have just shut up instead

2 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I told and I tell u again

STAY IN UR DAMN LANE... nobody is minding u so come up Here and quoting me again..
you were silly

listen and learn

4 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
and look at your own answer you should have just shut up instead
like HE just wants to be noticed on every thread!!

2 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nduxx(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
U people didn't even answer the questions and u ar here quarreling.
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

you were silly

listen and learn

I don't listen to nobori.... Definitely NOT from u...
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

This is a public forum, u slowpoke . If u don't want me to comment... Find a thread tat u can put it in private,better yet post it on ur FB... Ur a troll.
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

you are still here? shocked

someone has opened a new thread, go and comment hurry!!

2 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

This is a public forum, u slowpoke . If u don't want me to comment... Find a thread tat u can put it in private,better yet post it on ur FB... Ur a troll.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by ambassadorgozie(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Na today u Know she is jobless?

4 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

na busy body, everywhere like cockroach

2 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

you are still here? shocked

someone has opened a new thread, go and comment hurry!!

Don't tell me what to do... STAY IN UR LANE and stop pestering me.
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Don't tell me what to do... STAY IN UR LANE and stop pestering me.
please open a thread for your argument lady, you're derailing

2 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Daniel2289(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is a Million Dollar question...
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
⛅Most men don't take care of their woman's every need,
just take her out 1nce in a while and/or buy her small gifts
and that might be only on special occasions
.....⚡
Yes,I would date a man who didn't take care of my needs,most women do already.
☁but I'm celibate so if you date me you will be 2 for the duration of our relationship.
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⛅Most men don't take care of their woman's every need,
just take her out 1nce in a while and/or buy her small gifts
and that might be only on special occasions
.....⚡
Yes,I would date a man who didn't take care of my needs,most women do already.
☁but I'm celibate so if you date me you will be 2 for the duration of our relationship.
you are celibate but not a virgin wont it sound selfish if you make it your decision not to have sex in a relationship? On when you buy her gifts on special occasions what do a guy get in return on his own special occasion and do you believe a relationship without sex can stand the test of time?
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
you are celibate but not a virgin wont it sound selfish if you make it your decision not to have sex in a relationship? On when you buy her gifts on special occasions what do a guy get in return on his own special occasion and do you believe a relationship without sex can stand the test of time?
Haha grin
⛅ I should have been more specific
I am virgin and plan on keeping it untell marriage,
....... ☁blame it on my Daddy's upbringing.
...⚡
but virgin or no,a woman has the right 2 decide if she will be celibate for life or a shirt period of time.
Yes ,I believe a relationship can last without sex

Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Haha grin
⛅ I should have been more specific
I am virgin and plan on keeping it untell marriage,
....... ☁blame it on my Daddy's upbringing.
...⚡
but virgin or no,a woman has the right 2 decide if she will be celibate for life or a shirt period of time.
Yes ,I believe a relationship can last without sex

hmmm virgin? Why am i suprised btw it seems being a virgin wasn't your decision and what if a guy says no to sex but the girl becomes dramatic and decides to cheat who's fault is it, is the girl supposed to respect his decision and stay faithful?
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
hmmm virgin? Why am i suprised btw it seems being a virgin wasn't your decision and what if a guy says no to sex but the girl becomes dramatic and decides to cheat who's fault is it, is the girl supposed to respect his decision and stay faithful?
⛅Yes,she should.
⚡But when you date as a celibate you should let the other person know of yer celibacy BEFORE you get into a relationship,
that way they go into it knowingly what's up.
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⛅Yes,she should.
⚡But when you date as a celibate you should let the other person know of yer celibacy BEFORE you get into a relationship,
that way they go into it knowingly what's up.
what if the other person is a sex addict and he has to lie so you wouldn't leave him or her and you found out or he started cheating
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
what if the other person is a sex addict and he has to lie so you wouldn't leave him or her and you found out or he started cheating
⛅Then you break up and move on.
.....☁
Boy,you got a million questions grin
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⛅Then you break up and move on.
.....☁
Boy,you got a million questions grin
lolsss don't be annoyed am just not good with relationships back to my question i promise this is the last, what if you love her not because of the sex but because you truly do and sex is something you can't do without and wouldn't want to choose between the two
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
lolsss don't be annoyed am just not good with relationships back to my question i promise this is the last, what if you love her not because of the sex but because you truly do and sex is something you can't do without and wouldn't want to choose between the two
⚡That's a question for the man.....not me
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⚡That's a question for the man.....not me
no lets substitute all d he with she, if it was u in that tight situation what would you do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Gay Couple Share Secrets To Their Lasting Relationship-must Read!! - S / The BIG BROTHER Show And The Unnecessary Evil / Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.