Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos (11952 Views)

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2016
WTF am I seeing here? grabbing of breast
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by misspicy(f): 4:00pm On May 01, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
air force1 you're such a Casanova
I hate guys who changes girls like you do
Casanova? who dash Aiforce1 Casanova?

look very well,its the same pinkjacket abi what is that her moniker again grin He just filtered it Dgrin
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by misspicy(f): 4:01pm On May 01, 2016
grin
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by firstking01(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Oppypoppy: 4:06pm On May 01, 2016
zeer:
THis is so childish and immature
why post such a picture here on a public forum

No mind am instead to face his studies E dey donate semens all over d marine world. If he graduate finish naw E go de move from one mountain to d other for deliverance. When e go dey see Glory for dream but to touch am for reality go be wahala. Yeye boy, gal wey smart pass am for spiritual. You better face your studies. Silly shameless boy.

1 Like

Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by mikool007(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2016
Tank u for informing op hv u told her parents cuz u r enjoying d service shocked without buying credit
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2016
Smh ... No be pesin future papa be dis embarassed
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 01, 2016
ellacute45:
spot on badt guy grin
Hehehehehh sainthood has never been my thing. Let's just say I'm a responsible badt guy smiley
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
if this is the prettiest girl in your school, sorry your school must be full of apes grin
[email] Yeah, right. 'Cause you're what...pretty? [/email]
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 01, 2016
frenchwine:

Hehehehehh sainthood has never been my thing. Let's just say I'm a responsible badt guy smiley
lol ok

1 Like

Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 01, 2016
Carry on bro....na your 'calling' be that.....
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by herald9: 7:48pm On May 01, 2016
Everyone please drop your attention here.
OK.. Thanks... Now let's donate it to Airforce1.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by ireneony(f): 7:56pm On May 01, 2016
pasqal09:
Your campus must have lots of ugly girls then
longest time grin
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by TruthHurts1(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2016
So this is the finest your school can boast of? E get as e be o. Make I no talk too much. Make I wait for Mrcork.
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by miztersale(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2016
see him oversize nose
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by jtwest(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2016
Na d next song u dey look 4 for her back abi? Yesterday it was a Gurl grabbing a dude's ass, today its u grabbing one Gurl's boobs. Now we will all blame buhari when we sef all we indulge in na boobs and ass pressing, u wan squeeze fuel out abi squeeze dollar down?
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2016
Wetin be your own
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 01, 2016
Very Childish and silly. How old is the Op? He needs to grow up!
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2016
Airforce1:
My new teddy bear.
Beautiful and understanding.

Lol..i know what you're trying to do but I won't let these people bashing you to be in the know; it's a SECRET among artistes and it's sure working for you..keep it up, man. grin grin grin
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Qualer: 1:37am On May 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
she is the same girl!

why are you holding her boobz! smh

area of major concern and interest! grin grin grin
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Qualer: 1:40am On May 02, 2016
ireneony:
if this is the prettiest girl in your school, sorry your school must be full of apes grin

1 Share

Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by zeer: 2:01am On May 02, 2016
Oppypoppy:

No mind am instead to face his studies E dey donate semens all over d marine world. If he graduate finish naw E go de move from one mountain to d other for deliverance. When e go dey see Glory for dream but to touch am for reality go be wahala. Yeye boy, gal wey smart pass am for spiritual. You better face your studies. Silly shameless boy.
funny but you are right
man has to be careful with the kind of holes dey ble*p.
some of our university girls have been used by some sugar daddies and yahoo plus guys
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Oppypoppy: 12:05pm On May 02, 2016
zeer:

funny but you are right
man has to be careful with the kind of holes dey ble*p.
some of our university girls have been used by some sugar daddies and yahoo plus guys

Yes o
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by nikkypearl(f): 1:32pm On May 02, 2016
Qualer:

area of major concern and interest! grin grin grin
oh I see...
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Very Childish and silly.
How old is the Op? He needs to grow up!
hey wink wink
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Airforce1(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Very Childish and silly.
How old is the Op? He needs to grow up!
live your life and stay thafuck out my business.
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Youngpo413: 3:23pm On May 02, 2016
Nice one, just keep it up.
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hey wink wink
hi sweetheart
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by kullozone(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2016
Na for nl all of una sabi for maturity...gerrarahere mehn!
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2016
Abi o
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hi sweetheart
why you not in the miss NL contest? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yes! She Asked Me Out (photos) / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.