Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos (11953 Views)

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
why you not in the miss NL contest? wink
its my 1st time of seeing dat competition, don't wanna rush anything.. Next edition is sure
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 02, 2016
Airforce1:
live your life and stay thafuck out my business.
okay mr attitude.
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by EgusiSoup: 7:28pm On May 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
its my 1st time of seeing dat competition, don't wanna rush anything.. Next edition is sure

Kids everywhere. Miss Nairaland is now an ambition sad

An excruciating display of what I don't know undecided
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
cool! I'll be here to give you max support smiley wink

Meanwhile, have you checked out Lan.icky? smiley
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Kids everywhere. Miss Nairaland is now an ambition sad

An excruciating display of what I don't know undecided
I'll get a mould of pounded yam and consume you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by EgusiSoup: 7:49pm On May 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I'll get a mould of pounded yam and consume you tongue tongue tongue

A basin of fufu will do undecided
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:

A basin of fufu will do undecided
hehehe
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Fourwinds: 8:04pm On May 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
she is the same girl!

why are you holding her boobz! smh
hmmm.. as if u won't like ur to to be held
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Fourwinds: 8:06pm On May 02, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
gals.. we too dey Bleep up,, can u imagine d rubbish
girls generally like attention..so u do too
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by sleeknick: 9:10pm On May 02, 2016
interesting.... I hope she's aware of this. u Neva know who's seeing this..
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by pasqal09: 7:19pm On May 03, 2016
ireneony:
longest time grin

Yeah, whats up
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by philybuck(m): 6:35am On May 04, 2016
With the way this guy is going and groping her breast on camera, I won't be surprised to see your sex tapes in a few months.
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by ireneony(f): 10:28pm On May 04, 2016
pasqal09:

Yeah, whats up
it's been long I saw you..hope everything is fine?
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by spanzed(m): 12:18am On May 05, 2016
welldone Airforce but I just feel this is not necessary.
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by coursednigerian(m): 3:10am On May 05, 2016
i swear no be hate but the girl ugly die
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Damfostopper(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2016
Op..... Always creating useless thread from inception..... I guess u just clock 20yrs.....grow up
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by pasqal09: 4:31am On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
it's been long I saw you..hope everything is fine?

Yeah, everthing is fine. And u?
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Obas101(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
naijaloaded aint better than nairaland bro and u know it, u would even be more appreciated here in nairaland than over there...
In terms of music, i think naija loaded has more reviews than nairaland
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by missyQween(f): 9:56am On May 08, 2016
SMH
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by sinistermind(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2016
Did anyone notice how he grabbed her boobs?
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by Snoopy007(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Happy birthday guys,

wish you all the good things you wish yourselves and many more. may the goodness of life be bestowed upon u.

please help me vote PHOTOSHOOT as Mr. Nairaland cheesy

Simply follow this link and type
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48074811

"I vote photoshoot

cc NLJEGA"

(Pleae make sure you cc NLJega)

thanks sooooo much, may GOD bless you.

ayoleyi maxjax jeki lamdec mez alausa4u gbeamy
Igunnu hancock keroxy Austinelead psalmie
calabaman Nnamdig2 austinsmat Dospix sojisegun1
Princelegacylemoha bayour02 namss femixville
josiah96 blake777
latbas urch999 (lumuoshe webnerd
stevSKY olayiwolar1 VICALUFUO RealBitch
Phargbemmy Kemy11 Luvdmx 247naijagossip
TefBarzz ekeneobih Samelle boxymccoy cassyrooy
Ajayimichael SkyyLord queezer Franky9584 Cnachy
obihaip austinslimzy WhoDeyThere GCFR696
Bboy1015 Swiftboy iamdapsyj Ellatyra nicetboy
NnamaniKaycee grayht greataj Ekhemini Edygrin
jibbish Cardeezah iceblingkid Donjcco joeyswift ,
iammayorkay SupremeDimeji faithugo64 Ehisnaruto
ICSLimited wintersnow RealSteel4Eva fanficgirl
MunAKeyzZ chimaraiyke mrpmicheal flipflop
McLove Honeypot62 BrainWssh Ceenthia landonkenny02
MrGiddy lawteema wiseman2392 GODDYGEE91
nuelzy Niyoga brainbox2014 zenith4biz
princeifynicky ekefre4 KGBEAST Uzorange easydrizzle
omosere Julius1971 princeayito Inioluwahh
mightyrocket MbaanabaraAgu Pasquale212
TOSSYN38 geobukky Norenal Essquare pointstores
juicyjumine LuvSwollenPussy kabirjimoh
austinomiles dunnitiola NCRDesigns abayomi500
phemflex90 kinah chilakapeter Adelz delzbaba jud82
Topsyvic JuvanteGroup Earngee aNAIJAFAN
ndujekwu laxiitop PussyMechanic superman007 Midgut
Ayobamiji18 Churchillsaug lilprane alanposh
cynthia45 IAmCassy samchem Mayorpumpin
Bisiebae towokaffy fabulous2000 iffybright pureme
naomybee AdeleyeShakiru Cabiyesiz olamixx
ayeesamunique Brknajib tochivitus Kuchiowong
clementsile praiseluv criseng (m highness24
leacon goldenmabel onyeudo2 lilrinse DOUBLEPEE
harlehleh FolkF02
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by dukeprince50: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
dat is most bitiful on campus Jesu Kristi. thank God I no deh dat school, I for turn gay Cos I can't do oracles
Re: Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos by EOOJ(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
You really need to grow up!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoe Story: Trip To Oshogbo / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.