Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section (3066 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / KINGINVAGINA: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Romance Section (photos) / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by DanceVille: 3:41pm On May 01, 2016
agarawu23:
good to hear bro. I don't have her time.
Vote lanickyy o. No let other team rape u wink
Ok! I will.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 3:42pm On May 01, 2016
Jazzlite:
like seriously what happened to you....you're taking nairaland too personal.

Hello please don't quote me again! You noticed I ignored you from the beginning, stop trying too hard.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by agarawu23(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
That's funny!

Life's good bro.

Abeg, leave the babe alone, she no get much work today..

Attention seeker!

Seriously, romance section is not like before.People like this Op has made it uninteresting ..
them plenty here wella. I don leave the section for them tey-tey. Trolls don take over. cheesy
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jazzlite: 3:44pm On May 01, 2016
you can deactivate your moniker...I will quote you whenever I deem fit...you must think the world revolves around you... undecided

Jadekitana:

Hello please don't quote me again! You noticed I ignored you from the beginning, stop trying too hard.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Mediapace: 3:45pm On May 01, 2016
I ain't gonna like your attitudes again then,if you like open 10million thread just to defame Lancrew,it"ll not work cos i see know reason why you should include screenshots
Jadekitana:

Please don't like my attitude at all. It's not meant for liking. This isn't a campaign thread, last time I checked your opinion doesn't count! I don't go about talking carelessly because of some group affiliation, i'm not supporting a group but a lady I like. Now run along
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by gud4dbest(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana is on fire,run! run!! run!!! I just dey laugh since.Jade thanks 4 making my day.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jazzlite: 3:46pm On May 01, 2016
mimzy where do you get this drama queens in your team? first it was dare2differ... and now this... you are fit for the title but not with people who attract negative publicity like this...
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Maxi112: 3:47pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Now that's the kinda person we need here! Are you comfortable with how this section has turned into a huge joke? It's romance not war zone. But these days I get reluctant to visit the section because as usual, frustrated kids rush out to play
lolz @d bolded, this romance section is now a joke but bringing mynd44 here is not gonna put the whole issue here to a hot, I will suggest dey ban every association going on here, like the two dreaded group here should be banned indefinitely, I think banning them will restore sanity and sanctity here.

my opinion
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by ronald4ever(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2016
When you're incarcerated serve your term quietly like I'm serving mine and without making a humming out of it. All these attention seeking is getting boring. There's life outside NL and the ban doesn't stop you from browsing and interacting on the forum. Kapisch?
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 3:48pm On May 01, 2016
Now work on your vocabulary and spellings, I couldn't read what you typed up there.
Mediapace:
I ain't gonna like your attitudes again then,if you like open 10million thread just to defame Lancrew,it"ll not work cos i see know reason why you should include screenshots
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Engineermbugame(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2016
;DLol,here don catch fire o,run out of thread :DLol,here don catch fire o,run out of thread
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by DanceVille: 3:49pm On May 01, 2016
agarawu23:
them plenty here wella. I don leave the section for them tey-tey. Trolls don take over. cheesy
Hmm!

Please come back bro.The fun in romance section is no more there again.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 3:49pm On May 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin
gud4dbest:
Jadekitana is on fire,run! run!! run!!! I just dey laugh since.Jade thanks 4 making my day.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Chrisrare: 3:57pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Can you stop quoting me? Because your meaningless mentions are distracting me thanks.
Lol.. U created a daft thread mentioning other pple, but u dont want pple to mention u. If i say ur a hypocrite it will be an understatement only a child will fail to realise. Keep seeking attention, maybe it will put food on ur table.

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jazzlite: 3:59pm On May 01, 2016
a really daft thread.
Chrisrare:
Lol.. U created a daft thread mentioning other pple, but u dont want pple to mention u. If i say ur a hypocrite it will be an understatement only a child will fail to realise. Keep seeking attention, maybe it will put food on ur table.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Mediapace: 4:00pm On May 01, 2016
Get an educated fellow beside You there,i heard you are a drop out.

I am not a translator.

Now don't mention me again,you're high on what doctors can't diagnose
Jadekitana:
Now work on your vocabulary and spellings, I couldn't read what you typed up there.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by menstrualpad: 4:02pm On May 01, 2016
why are you throwing tantrums like a kindergarten kid? Please grow up and stop creating unnecessary threads....

Jadekitana:
Now I really don't care about side talks or keeping mute because someone is afraid to speak up. I take the bull by the horn! Romanceland is turning into a joke.

Seun like it or not Romance and celebrity section brings most of the traffic to this forum, however your moderators are trying to kill your business.

A moderator has no business frolicking with anyone, they were paid to do their jobs without getting biased but unfortunately it seems a mole has decided to tarnish that.

I'm not a mod, I believe the duty of a mod isn't just to ban, a mod is supposed to investigate alternate monikers, a mod is supposed to close derogatory threads directed at women, a mod has no business in group fights! First things first a Mod is supposed to dissolve any group whatsoever not encourage hatred among them.

Imagine someone from a particular group insults another and the Mods don't react, when that insult is reciprocated the other person gets a ban immediately while the initiator roams around freely threatening others! What rubbish! Do you do your jobs at all? Or you need me to school you all.

Do you think Nairaland is restricted to Nigerians only? Do u think a lot of people don't visit this forum? This section has become a war zone yet nothing is done about it, instead some Mod somewhere is frolicking with whoever and not doing his/her job.

Seun do not allow anybody destroy what you have taken time to build, from what is going on here this forum may loose followers in 2years time. Kids everywhere, fighting, forming a cultlike online group, throwing tantrums left, right centre and nothing is done about it. DO SOMETHING FAST!!!

Now as for the Mod flexing powers banning up and down, ban me for posting this!!! Don't do your job properly, allow yourself to be roped in some internet rubbish, but don't kill seuns business please, go establish yours. Do your jobs properly and sanitise the forum before it gets too late. Enough of this rubbish going on here!!!

Cc seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Mediapace: 4:05pm On May 01, 2016
I don't see any reason why someone and a girl for that matter will create a thread as Dumb as this.

Check other threads created by her too,they are even more irritating than this.

Attention seeker MUGU
Jazzlite:
a really daft thread.

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 4:11pm On May 01, 2016
Mediapace:
I don't see any reason why someone and a girl for that matter will create a thread as Dumb as this.

Check other threads created by her too,they are even more irritating than this.

Attention seeker MUGU

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 farano rocktation
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Mediapace: 4:14pm On May 01, 2016
Ahahahahahah. I'M A SAINT GURL,they can't ban me. I typed no word of insult to you. You can try again later
Jadekitana:

Cc lalasticlal.a m.ynd44 f.arano rocktatio.n

(1) (2) (3)

Dear Ladies, How Do You Cope With A "Always Travelling Out" Bf Without Cheating / MEN! Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.