Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? (4723 Views)

Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 4:16pm On May 01, 2016
Gee..... I was chatting with one of my friend (girl) she was like, why can't u work since you are free, I told I can't work yet until after school, and she was like.... How do u get money self, I said online stuff, she wowed, asked if I'm into yahoo I said no, betting stuff, she vex!

She say she hate guys wey dey play bet, she prefer yahoo boys... Eh undecided....... U prefer thieves to hustlers lol... She say bet no good.... Na yahoo come good? She just dey busy dey support fraudsters.

NL ladies yahoo or bet boyz?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by jemype(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2016
bastien:
Gee..... I was chatting with one of my friend (girl) she was like, why can't u work since you are free, I told I can't work yet until after school, and she was like.... How do u get money self, I said online stuff, she wowed, asked if I'm into yahoo I said no, betting stuff, she vex!

She say she hate guys wey dey play bet, she prefer yahoo boys... Eh undecided....... U prefer thieves to hustlers lol... She say bet no good.... Na yahoo come good? She just dey busy dey support fraudsters.

NL ladies yahoo or bet boyz?
plus yahoo oo plus betting oo na fraudsters dem be. As a man take d first advice she gave u and do part time work. Because if 9 months enter setting u will not be able to buy pampers with betting or baba ijebu.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 4:45pm On May 01, 2016
jemype:
plus yahoo oo plus betting oo na fraudsters dem be. As a man take d first advice she gave u and do part time work. Because if 9 months enter setting u will not be able to buy pampers with betting or baba ijebu.
lol, I be virgin ooh, she or nobody no go fit go 9 months cause, beside bet is legal worldwide and I dey win am die grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 01, 2016
the answer is obvious. Wch one yields better money?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 11:37pm On May 01, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
the answer is obvious. Wch one yields better money?
betting na
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by tunaguy(m): 1:20am On May 02, 2016
bastien:
betting na
dis op iyaf jonz
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by drmikeadams(m): 3:01am On May 02, 2016
bastien:
betting na
grin grin...abeg Drop Sumtin for our usual forum...yahoo boys sef don pack lap top sef dey invest in alabi busines
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 6:41am On May 02, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin...abeg Drop Sumtin for our usual forum...yahoo boys sef don pack lap top sef dey invest in alabi busines
Lol I dey tell you, na money dem dey use get format n take subscribe, na money wey use stake, staking what we can afford to lose
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 6:41am On May 02, 2016
tunaguy:
dis op iyaf jonz
so na yahoo sure pass?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by skywalker240(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2016
BEHIND EVERY SUCESSFUL GUY IS A LAPTOP AND A STRONG INTERNET CONNECTION
oops i just said thatlipsrsealed

Abegii make i do wetin my mate dey do

9jabet here i come grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by skywalker240(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2016
jemype:
And since when did betting become a fraud?

.......hmmmmmm?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Tosinville(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2016
If you hit like 1m for bet9ja now and tell your girl, na she go be the first to follow u enter bet shop go collect money o! Lol, all these girls ehn! Na where e dey sweet dem dey like.......... Just do your thing, bruh!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Nobody: 8:29am On May 02, 2016
bastien:
lol, I be virgin ooh, she or nobody no go fit go 9 months cause, beside bet is legal worldwide and I dey win am die grin

grin Any sure game?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 9:00am On May 02, 2016
Pejah:

grin Any sure game?
Chelsea and Malaga to win
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by stphn(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2016
yahoo not good but proud to a bettor
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by rosieluv(f): 9:10am On May 02, 2016
bastien:
betting na
yahoo yields beta moni na
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 9:18am On May 02, 2016
rosieluv:

yahoo na stealing na
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 9:19am On May 02, 2016
stphn:
yahoo not good but proud to a bettor
nothing do u boss, how much be ur biggest win?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by stphn(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2016
bastien:
nothing do u boss, how much be ur biggest win?
i stake high with low odds and my bet depends on how my spirit lead me
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by stphn(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2016
rosieluv:

After those yahoo guy's don wipe ladies destiny finish
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 9:36am On May 02, 2016
stphn:
i stake high with low odds and my bet depends on how my spirit lead me
I dey do the two, but my biggest win na 300k with 1h
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by stphn(m): 9:39am On May 02, 2016
bastien:
I dey do the two, but my biggest win na 300k with 1h
nice but mine not up to that
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 12:10pm On May 02, 2016
stphn:
nice but mine not up to that
one day e go be
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by tunaguy(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2016
bastien:
so na yahoo sure pass?
you sef iyaf jonz for dat question
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 11:23pm On May 02, 2016
tunaguy:
you sef iyaf jonz for dat question
u be jonzin fellow jor
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by slyrone(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2016
bastien:
Chelsea and Malaga to win
and u say u dey win die. bro Linus easy with d lies
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by tunaguy(m): 5:44am On May 03, 2016
bastien:
u be jonzin fellow jor
u be my bro in jonzin
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 6:10am On May 03, 2016
tunaguy:
u be my bro in jonzin
hmmm, na u go tire o
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 6:12am On May 03, 2016
slyrone:
and u say u dey win die. bro Linus easy with d lies
them draw abi? Yeah, they burst my 2nd ticket

Prove say me I play am

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 6:15am On May 03, 2016
stphn:
After those yahoo guy's don wipe ladies destiny finish
she never know na
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 6:16am On May 03, 2016
Tosinville:
If you hit like 1m for bet9ja now and tell your girl, na she go be the first to follow u enter bet shop go collect money o! Lol, all these girls ehn! Na where e dey sweet dem dey like.......... Just do your thing, bruh!
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by hymanflex(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
bastien:
cheesy grin cheesy grin

bro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. / I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! / Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.