Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club (29643 Views)

Poll: Are You In Support Of This Action By The G.O

Yes: 35% (40 votes)
No: 64% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Gov Kwankwaso Floats Private Army, Relegates Hisbah Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2009
Black_Revo:

Yeah you are right and i noticed that now but i m not in support of the calling of names or distorting his picture. I posted it to get the opinion of other people in relation to my position which his no. Not that RCCG are not doing some humanitarian activities which we know but the bible says that to him which much has been given much is expected. I am not against forming the club and donating as a whole but the purpose behind this formation. I am not just happy with what the money is used for. They should put the money into the right channel and not materialistic things. If you carry out an investigation about Christians in Nigeria you will be surprised if they are truly Christians and these are in the majority in the churches.

If you know what those money channeled to the right sources will do you will not be supporting this move almost blindly. Look about that university of a thing to me it is out of place. You can use that same money to run affordable primary and secondary school with that money or even assist the government on the existing ones. The greatest investment they can make is the investment of humans. Why build and run a university when you can use that money to train and sponsor so many people to be somebody in the future.

My brother i am a member of this church and i can tell you so many people who just need 20,000 naira to start a business, so many market women looking for capital to expand or start a business. The thing i am so much against is that these same people who can donate 1 million to the G.O cannot give another member money to start a business. they will start looking at it from the physical point of view and not spiritual anymore as they did with the G.O donation. I mentioned earlier that my user brother does his church work on Sundays and during the week he is into visa racketeering. He used to be a very honest guy when he was learning a trade and now he has finished but no one to even borrow him money from the church to start on his own and please don't even ask me how much is it. Because he can't be begging anymore he went into that bad business. there are so many cases here and there then why don't they channel the money to this purposes.

i am not even saying out rightly that the money donated is solely from fraud or looting no way. There are some clean and legitimate rich men in the churches ( Not totally clean or not all)
Look MR OGa!! you make a lot of sense and this is very good!! it s not what said but how said.this goes to show the character of the critic!! most of those that have been posting here INCLUDING THE MOD who refuse to remove that offensive picture only show hatred and most of the posts were filled with insult meaning they are not worth dignifying with comments because they are both immature and uncivilised way of discussion. only showing Hatered and lack of sincerity.

well am no longer a member of the church, and i do have my reservations too, giving money out blindly will never solve the problem of poverty, as many people will take undue advantage although there are several way to still give------but not just sharing it out indiscriminately. that wont work. but there are constructive ways to effect changes!! if you identify a wrong. first you continualy PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE INVOLVED> the church and the leaders. then you take physical steps of course with wisdom. as the ranting of a man who says there is no God goes to no issue
!! black revo----- your last post is worthy of emulation----quite constructive.Nairaland needs this kind of stuff and I GUESS IT IS BETTER DISCUSSION IS BETTER REGULATED and mods that will always rise to the ocassion and remove offensive pictures and things that cross the line including unecessary name calling be put in charge and devoid of blabbing!! JESUS IS LORD!! THERE IS GOD!! thank you!!

switch just left the building----------------------------------------------finaly-------------one sane critic found grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by seyenko(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2009
And King Solomon in the twilight of his years, looked around himself and said' there is nothing new under the sun, all is vanity upon vanity and thriving in the wind' I remember once upon a time we had the likes of Gabriel Oduyemi, Idahosa , Anwuzia and some other so called pastors who in the name of Jesus always claim the Holy Spirit said he needs 1000 people to donate N1M to God.
Please where are they today, they are all dead and their one man business finished and buried with them, while their surviving cronies looted the church. We are just having a repetition of the earlier times of penticostalism in Nigeria.
I am sure something divine and definite will help before the end of this year - 2009 to RCCG and their God. Let us watch, see and pray
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichDiddy(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2009
God bless you Pcicero & Vission.
@Pcicero u clarified what the man said conecrning those who should give. Let me give this scripture 1Chronicles 29 v 2-9  David and the people gave willingly towards the building of the temple. At this time the poor were there and there were those who had slaves. Solomon at the dedication of the temple offered 1000 bulls (see 2Chronicles 6) I'm sure there were hungry people. I'm not saying the money should be lavished but the gospel needs to be propagated and it requires funds. I'm also not absolving all Pastors but must we be abusive? Before you want these people dead, sit where they sit.

@Vission u r right even the devil can quote scriptures. He did in the temptation of Jesus after his 40 day fast. So I'm not surprised Tudor quotes the bible. Tudor pls I'm not calling you the devil. It's about understanding the bible and interpreting it right, not for our individual selfish means.

Black Revo said people need 20000 naira to start a biz. I work with young people in my church. Do you know how many have gone to co-ordinators to collect money for Jamb or GCE forms but it ends up being untrue? I know a certain woman who helps another woman constantly in church, she gave this woman money to buy refrigerator for pure water biz. The woman comes back asking for more money for something else cos she has some excuse the biz is not moving or there's no light. U ask does she need a generator, she says no she wants money for another biz. Some of those u say need money for biz are not even true to themselves. Church is a mized multitude.

I attend a bible believing church and I believe in giving. I don't answer every call and I don't give cos my Pastor says give. I don't answer every call cos it's not all I have and I will not steal to give. Dat aside I give to people in need around me. I empower the young people I work with by encouraging them to do small jobs around to get money to sustain themseleves rarather than go round begiin. Give a poor man money without taking the poor man mentality out of him he'll remain poor. The richest men u talk about were not born with silver spoon. They saw opportunities in obstacles o. Ask them if u will
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichDiddy(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2009
Anyone heard of ELP - Empowerment for the Less Privileged ? It was started by a church Pastor. The whole idea is to reach out to the less privileged to become people of worth. You can do ur research on this. ELP has 5 vocational centers in Lagos - Agege, Ajegunle, Ajah, Lagos Island and Mushin where people acquire skills (tailoring, soap making, barbing etc) and are sent out to establish on their own. ELP also gives scholarships to students in schools. The foundation recently held a concert to raise more funds as it plans to spread to other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichDiddy(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2009
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by seyenko(m): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2009
That is what a church should do - defend and uplift the poor not demand money and form A-list clubs
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by nex(m): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2009
Please, READ YOUR BIBLES.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Tudor6(f): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2009
Rich Diddy:

Anyone heard of ELP - Empowerment for the Less Privileged ? It was started by a church Pastor. The whole idea is to reach out to the less privileged to become people of worth. You can do ur research on this. ELP has 5 vocational centers in Lagos - Agege, Ajegunle, Ajah, Lagos Island and Mushin where people acquire skills (tailoring, soap making, barbing etc) and are sent out to establish on their own. ELP also gives scholarships to students in schools. The foundation recently held a concert to raise more funds as it plans to spread to other parts of Nigeria.
ELP belongs to Bishop mike okonkwo's TREM and not RCCG!
A considerably smaller church like TREM can have 5 vocational centres what is adeboye's excuse?

WHERE ARE ADEBOYE'S REHABILITATION CENTRES!!

WHERE ARE THE FREE HEALTH CLINICS!!
Somebody pls help oooo!!!

BEHOLD!!! The GREED, INSENSITIVITY, WICKEDNESS, FALLACIES AND LIES of Pastor Adeboye!!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298316.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-306408.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-213061.0.html
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Tudor6(f): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2009
Rich Diddy:

Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichDiddy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2009
Tudor, I don't worship with RCCG I worship with TREM. And point of correction TREM (though not as big as RCCG in spread) is not small. (number is irrelevant though, impact more important) but I'm irked at the mockery of xtianity u and others on this thread have made. @TREM we do raise offerings for projects like this (I can tell cos I partake). At the least, if you check the ELP site, u hv account statements for 2 yrs there. Calls are made for people who are willing to give for these kinda projects. TREM I know sponsors missions in African countires. I know of DR Congo, Liberia and some other countries. It is through these raised offerings that these are done. We have a quarterly program in TREM called BLENT (Building Leaders for Empowerment and National Transformation). At each of these services, we address a particular sector of the economy - education, oil& gas, finance, health etc. We bring in people from the private sector to speak and donate materials and resources to select groups involved in that sector. For health, some hosptials & health centers got bedsheets, medical materials and all. For education, some schools got educational materials. And many more. How do you think this is funded? TREM also has a microfinance bank (Rehoboth) and school (Word of Power). It's part of our corporate social responsibility. How are these projects handled? Does the church manufacture money from somewhere? Read Acts of the Apostles 4 & 5, it was those who had within the church who contributed to meet the needs of people and also aid in the spread of the gospel. Giving to the church is done willingly and it's been in existence from bible days. We only need to apply it right.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Tudor6(f): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2009
Good for you Rich Daddy!
At least you worship with a church thats doing something.

But WHERE ARE THE BIGGER RCCG MEMBERS?
WHY HAVE THEY ALL RUN AWAY?

ARE THEY NOW ASHAMED OF DADDY 419?

GIVE US THE ADDRESSES OF THE REHAB CENTRES, FREE CLINICS, CHILD SUPPORT CENTRES AND CO.!!!

WHY IS THIS SO HARD??

BEHOLD!!! The GREED, INSENSITIVITY, WICKEDNESS, FALLACIES AND LIES of Pastor Adeboye!!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298316.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-306408.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-213061.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-309805.0.html
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by zmurda(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2009
Jakumo:

At this juncture, may I remind all contributors to this discussion to kindly preserve the decorum and stiff upper lip that is required to keep this discussion on a civilized MODALITY of conduct at all times.

If you want stiff upper lips and decorum, may I kindly suggest my good sir you get yourself into the British House of Lords pronto?

Cheers!!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Jakumo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2009
I say old chap, Jolly good show !
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Iranoladun(f): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2009
I used to be a member of Redeemed Church until some years back that I took objection to some of the teaching or should I say culture.  

There were always fund raising for mission work, church needs, brothers needs & sisters needs but like someone said it wasn't compulsory; we give whenever we have.

However, As a Church worker in Redeem Church I was told I'm not allowed to wear any type of dress but English.  I was a Sunday School Teacher in the Children's department then and since I wear suit throughout the week to the office I feel more comfortable wearing my traditional wears on Sundays (Ankara skirt & blouse or Iro & buba).  

My second point of discord with Church culture was when I wanted to do my baby's naming ceremony and I was given a list by the Women's leader (who also happen to be the Pastor's wife) on things I need to present to the Church.  Then my husband & I felt that the Church has reached another level compelling people to do buy specific items just because you want to do a Yoruba traditional naming ceremony.  We wonder how the poor church member who could not afford those items will feel.  It was at this juncture that we left the church.  The 'prosperity' preaching is usually so compelling that you feel that you're under extreme pressure to also give/contribute and I think this explain why some members give money that do not belong to them to the church because they want to belong.

I don't support pastors/general overseer who lives in opulence while their church members (even the church workers) lives in abject poverty!   The Redeemer secondary school & University are amongst the most expensive private schools in Lagos.  My question is what is the idea behind running a school like a common business venture where only the rich church members are the customers?  what happen to mission school?  We were told in the bible that there were chariots & horses in the city of Jerusalem but our Lord Jesus Christ chose a young donkey.  Why can the GO emulate this? Why a private Jet?
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by candylips(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2009
@Iranoladun u have made a very good point but some people are still blind to this
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Jakumo(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2009
Iranoladun:

I used to be a member of Redeemed Church until some years back that I took objection to some of the teaching or should I say culture.  

There were always fund raising for mission work, church needs, brothers needs & sisters needs but like someone said it wasn't compulsory; we give whenever we have.

The 'prosperity' preaching is usually so compelling that you feel that you're under extreme pressure to also give/contribute and I think this explain why some members give money that do not belong to them to the church because they want to belong.

I don't support pastors/general overseer who lives in opulence while their church members (even the church workers) lives in abject poverty!   The Redeemer secondary school & University are amongst the most expensive private schools in Lagos.  My question is what is the idea behind running a school like a common business venture where only the rich church members are the customers?  what happen to mission school?  We were told in the bible that there were chariots & horses in the city of Jerusalem but our Lord Jesus Christ chose a young donkey.  Why can the GO emulate this? [b]Why a private Jet

Thanks, Iranola for this honest writeup about the hypocrisy and greed of cult leaders, and how that feeds off the desperation, guilt or pomposity of the mesmerized flock of gullibles who swarm over like moths to a flame, to be burned and defrauded by gluttonous predators like Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole, Imperial Area Fada Overlord Grandioso of Nigeria's hallowed delusion and impoverishment  industry.

Let us sit back, relax and take another look at that $19 million [size=14pt]Gulfstream4[/size] corporate jet, aboard which Eunuch Adejale strato-cruises off to Paris for those righteous shopping trips.     Now there, doesn't that feel better ?

Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2009
Black_Revo:

Yeah you are right and i noticed that now but i m not in support of the calling of names or distorting his picture. I posted it to get the opinion of other people in relation to my position which his no. Not that RCCG are not doing some humanitarian activities which we know but the bible says that to him which much has been given much is expected. I am not against forming the club and donating as a whole but the purpose behind this formation. I am not just happy with what the money is used for. They should put the money into the right channel and not materialistic things. If you carry out an investigation about Christians in Nigeria you will be surprised if they are truly Christians and these are in the majority in the churches.

If you know what those money channeled to the right sources will do you will not be supporting this move almost blindly. Look about that university of a thing to me it is out of place. You can use that same money to run affordable primary and secondary school with that money or even assist the government on the existing ones. The greatest investment they can make is the investment of humans. Why build and run a university when you can use that money to train and sponsor so many people to be somebody in the future.

My brother i am a member of this church and i can tell you so many people who just need 20,000 naira to start a business, so many market women looking for capital to expand or start a business. The thing i am so much against is that these same people who can donate 1 million to the G.O cannot give another member money to start a business. they will start looking at it from the physical point of view and not spiritual anymore as they did with the G.O donation. I mentioned earlier that my user brother does his church work on Sundays and during the week he is into visa racketeering. He used to be a very honest guy when he was learning a trade and now he has finished but no one to even borrow him money from the church to start on his own and please don't even ask me how much is it. Because he can't be begging anymore he went into that bad business. there are so many cases here and there then why don't they channel the money to this purposes.

i am not even saying out rightly that the money donated is solely from fraud or looting no way. There are some clean and legitimate rich men in the churches ( Not totally clean or not all)
Look MR OGa!! you make a lot of sense and this is very good!! it s not what said but how said.this goes to show the character of the critic!! most of those that have been posting here INCLUDING THE MOD who refuse to remove that offensive picture only show hatred and most of the posts were filled with insult meaning they are not worth dignifying with comments because they are both immature and uncivilised way of discussion. only showing Hatered and lack of sincerity.

well am no longer a member of the church, and i do have my reservations too, giving money out blindly will never solve the problem of poverty, as many people will take undue advantage although there are several way to still give------but not just sharing it out indiscriminately. that wont work. but there are constructive ways to effect changes!! if you identify a wrong. first you continualy PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE INVOLVED> the church and the leaders. then you take physical steps of course with wisdom. as the ranting of a man who says there is no God goes to no issue
!! black revo----- your last post is worthy of emulation----quite constructive.Nairaland needs this kind of stuff and I GUESS IT IS BETTER DISCUSSION IS BETTER REGULATED and mods that will always rise to the ocassion and remove offensive pictures and things that cross the line including unecessary name calling be put in charge and devoid of blabbing!! JESUS IS LORD!! THERE IS GOD!! thank you!!

switch just left the building----------------------------------------------finaly-------------one sane critic found grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Beaf: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2009
Unlike a lot of "christians" that have warned about too much knowledge and vomited rubish about impending doom on those that have touched the Lords "annointed", I see something vile and Luciferian in the story told by the items and pictures below.

[list]
[li]Caroline Johnson a.k.a. Uju a member of RCCG needs $50, 000 to save her life. Pastor Adeboye is nowhere to be found.[/li]
[li]Pastor Adeboye buys multi-million dollar jet plane.[/li]
[li]Pastor Adeboye launches "millionaires" club.[/li]
[li]Pastor Adeboye hobnubs with politicians (some goons will now point out how Jesus hobnubed with Pontius Pilate. . . Na so!)[/li]
[/list]

We de look una. One day is one day sha. I really don't want to believe that religion is for the weaker mind.

Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by ikeyman00(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2009
someone just switch to devil's side outside the[b] building[/b]

will be back with a private je[/b]t while the masses are starving

[b]jesus
is truly pleased!! say yalleluah with the empty stomach

for those that cant afford rice and stew this sunday say [size=21pt]I[/size]

and

for those that wana join 1000 club say [size=21pt]G[/size]

the god is good

oya clappppp

heya the man of god, u are wonderful,  oya church sing

na by force u no suppose raise your hand naw
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Jakumo(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2009
Wave your arms in the air like you just don't care, while you praise the Lord, and praise the manufacturers of that wondrous flying machine, the Gulfstream4 luxury jet, without which Pastor Eunuch could never visit Jeeeesus like he can now.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichDiddy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2009
@Iranola: I dnt know hw much Redeemer's University is or the secondary school but let me ask you sincerely, what is the cost of giving sound & qualitative education? It's expensive, how wld the lecturers be paid? It's expensive, hw would u get the best of lecturers? I went to a federal university and spent more time than I should have cos of incessant strikes and of course we hardly had good infrastructure to be better than we ought to. Is it with our teeth the infrastructure would be provided? Can u maintain a school hall (per student per room) on the less than 1000 naira we used to pay back then in federal tertiary institutions? I'm 1 on those who believe we should pay some good sum for quality education. In doing so is where the scholarships should come in. Can we get some balance here. We desire for our children to go to IVY league schools (best schools in the United states) at what cost?

As for ur church leaders asking for certain thgs b4 the dedication of ur child, I beg to disagree that this does not cut across all RCCG churches. My sis had her baby abroad and RCCG pastored by Ghandi Olaoye offered to dedicate the baby at no cost. Members of the women fellowship visited her at different times and gave her baby gifts. She worships with TREM as I do. So do u mind not generalizing? Thats her testimony of the same church u used to go n now criticize. Do you think thgs haven't happened in TREM that have made people leave? WHere u have a mixed multitude who are humans and not God would there be no error? Tell me which human system is perfect? Besides who makes ur faith, God or the people? Lets b careful what we celebrate. God and God alone determines your destiny. Jesus stated in Luke 18 offences must come but how do u deal with them. Did he not deal with pharisees? For as many of us that are believers who are so critical of our local assemblies can I ask us to take the position of God. Would we be so merciful at those who wrong us? Are we perfect individuals? We are working at being better. If you so have pertinent questions in your heart y not ask the appropriate authorities rather than crucify them in a thread like this?
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by anonimi: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2009
Rich Diddy:

@Iranola: I dnt know hw much Redeemer's University is or the secondary school but let me ask you sincerely, what is the cost of giving sound & qualitative education? It's expensive, how wld the lecturers be paid? It's expensive, hw would u get the best of lecturers? I went to a federal university and spent more time than I should have cos of incessant strikes and of course we hardly had good infrastructure to be better than we ought to. Is it with our teeth the infrastructure would be provided? Can u maintain a school hall (per student per room) on the less than 1000 naira we used to pay back then in federal tertiary institutions? I'm 1 on those who believe we should pay some good sum for quality education. In doing so is where the scholarships should come in. Can we get some balance here. We desire for our children to go to IVY league schools (best schools in the United states) at what cost?

If you don't know you should ask and have your info before you go on. Someone who knows ventured her opinion on the exhorbitant cost.
I guess you know how many scholarships RCCG schools give. Would you mind sharing that info with us please as is done by IVY league schools abroad on their web sites
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by lucillia90: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2009
What can I say!!!

All I know is that " He is a Man of God"

There was a poster who asked "How will he know when God wants money"?

I believe he should ask adeboye himself shocked
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Beaf: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2009
lucillia90:

What can I say!!!

All guys like Adeboye have done is paint "babalawo" with a thin coat of westernization. Adeboye and his likes are modern day babalawo's, someone please write your thesis on that.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by nex(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2009
The only member of Club 1, Erastus Akingbola, has just lost his job.

When he heard he was going to be sacked, he didn't pray, he didn't ask Daddy G. O, he went to Otta Farm to beg their real God Olusegun Obasanjo.

When OBJ could not perform a miracle for him, he went and quit his job.

I wonder why Daddy G. O did not see a vision for his number one club member or even pray for him to retain his job. Why did he quit his job after his faith in OBJ was futile?

Stupid People!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by lucillia90: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2009
What can I say!!!

Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by tpiah2: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2009
what's all the brouhaha about Redeem sef- is there no other megachurch in Nigeria?

I myself don comot from the man's matter after banom and other loons informed the whole world that Redeem issue is now a tribal one.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by bawomolo(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2009
nice post by iranoladun.

very informative
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Tudor6(f): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2009
nex:

The only member of Club 1, Erastus Akingbola, has just lost his job.

When he heard he was going to be sacked, he didn't pray, he didn't ask Daddy G. O, he went to Otta Farm to beg their real God Olusegun Obasanjo.

When OBJ could not perform a miracle for him, he went and quit his job.

I wonder why Daddy G. O did not see a vision for his number one club member or even pray for him to retain his job. Why did he quit his job after his faith in OBJ was futile?

Stupid People!
He! He! He!
Erastus went around pilaging intercontinental bank and bringing the tithes and donations to daddy g.o. Now he has lost his job, daddy g.o cannot pray for him and get him back his job.
Why did Erastus go straight to OBJ instead of G.O?
I thought daddy g.o is a legend and one of the most influential men in the world. . . .na wa ooo. . . . .
Okay i don forget, G.O and corrupt sinner OBJ are bedfellows!

When Erastus goes hungry and cannot afford school fees for his kids he better know that daddy G.O does not entertain poor men.

Those of you wanting to join club 100, your immediate reward is SACK from your jobs. Beware!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by dayokanu(m): 2:59am On Aug 15, 2009
Erastus instead of facing his responsibilities with his bank was busy telling staff to do a fasting and prayer one day of the week and mandates them to pray in the branches.

I think he is guided by GOat Eunuch adeJALE and his Mobb hit crew at RCCG.

Join the 40-40 club

Everyone knows Eunuch adeJALE is a scammer. He should be the role model to yahooyahoo boys.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by MrCrackles(m): 3:02am On Aug 15, 2009
dayokanu:

Erastus instead of facing his responsibilities with his bank was busy telling staff to do a fasting and prayer one day of the week and mandates them to pray in the branches.
I think he is guided by GOat Eunuch adeJALE and his Mobb hit crew at RCCG.
Join the 40-40 club
Everyone knows Eunuch adeJALE is a scammer. He should be the role model to yahooyahoo boys.

LMFAO! grin
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by LeMoor(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2009
The most preposterous notion that the Homosapien has ever dreamed up is that, the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration/adulation/financial contributions of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery/contributions. Yet this absurd fantasy, without A shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP / Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai / Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.