Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club (29648 Views)

Poll: Are You In Support Of This Action By The G.O

Yes: 35% (40 votes)
No: 64% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Gov Kwankwaso Floats Private Army, Relegates Hisbah Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by akigbemaru: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2009
@Jakumo or JagudA

Make una Igbo people leave this pastor alone, you never solve all your problems in East, you dey poke nose for ours. If Chris Okotie did that, you would all be so happy right? Leave our pastor alone! THANK YOU THANK YOU cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Daji31: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2009
nex:

A true LIVING LEGEND

for a man to be harvesting billions of Naira from Nigerians every week, he has to be appointed the Yahoo Daddy of Yahoo Boys.

I hope all those his church members can sign up to come and defend him so that Seun too can have more members in order to make more cash.

For those who hold the opinion that people are not being forced to join such clubs should also consider that yahoo boys do not force money out of people's pucket. They sell out same message to several people and some fall for the tricks. If belonging to this club is for the sake of God, members should not be exposed. I strongly believe the popularity and pride in it plays a big role.

Also an issue of concern is how our 'Men of God' easily communicate with God these days. Alot of people have reservations or simply support because they are scared of the repercussion of speaking against someone who communes with God. That is the extent people are spell bound.

Mathew
7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father"
7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

All most all our revered Men of God see and discuss with God very frequently to the extent that what God tells them individually may soon supersede the Book of reference. Seeing visions and prophesying is now a daily affair and everyone sticks to their Men of God, Papa, Daddy, Guru, Baba, Spiritual leader, Imam as if they are infallable and God's assistant.

If things are left to common sense and people's conviction, be sure that a good number of human beings will belong. They gay community, nude church and other absurd group in our world today has faithful members.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by anonimi: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2009
Daji31:

For those who hold the opinion that people are not being forced to join such clubs should also consider that yahoo boys do not force money out of people's pucket. They sell out same message to several people and some fall for the tricks.

Are you implying that our daddy GO's church business model is no different from that of yahoo yahoo boys
Abeg softly, softly oh before those who willinglytremblingly "fall for thehis tricks" strike back at your insinuations about the highly reverred daddy GO who hears directly from his daddy things that are contrary to the inspired, written words (the Bible) of his claimed daddy. I wonder what one calls such a son sad
Anyway as his follow follow people (followers) cannot check their Bibles to verify daddy GO's spins they only have themselves to blame as Erastus formerly of Intercontinental Bank must be realising now embarassed
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by nex(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2009
It's such a shame that the human race has chosen to turn a rat race. Bob Marley, no vex.

Jesus Christ himself did not hold as many meeting with his father as Enoch Adejale. In fact, Adejale has had more confrontations and discussions with the Lord than Adam, Jacob, Moses, David and Jesus put together. He must be so favoured. Everyday a prophecy, everynight a revelation. Every minute a miracle, every hour a healing.

Really though, I'm shocked that humans have devolved into playing tricks on each other not to survive, but to live in opulence and private lets.

The kind of tricks pigs can't play on pigs, the kind of deceit which snakes cannot use on snakes, the kind of lies that vultures cannot tell to vultures, the kind of aloofness flies would not show to flies. And humans do this with the name of an Almighty God in their mouths. These people have brought us to a level worse than animals.

I promise you, Enoch Adejale will not see the gates of heaven till every fish of the waters, every bird of the air and every beast of the land abideth in heaven.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Tudor6(f): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2009
Good point nex.
The kleptomanic GO even claims to rapport with the lord when he's pooping in the toilet. . .

BEHOLD!!! The GREED, INSENSITIVITY, WICKEDNESS, FALLACIES AND LIES of Pastor Adeboye!!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298316.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-306408.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-213061.0.html
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Beaf: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2009
akigbemaru:

@Jakumo or JagudA

Make una Igbo people leave this pastor alone, you never solve all your problems in East, you dey poke nose for ours. If [size=14pt]Chris Okotie[/size] did that, you would all be so happy right? Leave our pastor alone! THANK YOU THANK YOU cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
How can a grown up be this ignorant? No wonder Adeboye is "reaping" you guys hollow.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by ikeyman00(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2009
beaf
How can a grown up be this ignorant? No wonder Adeboye is "reaping" you guys hollow.

hmm the man is so stupid and foolish

becomerich even better pass am

talk too much s hit

trait opp mind me, believe and gogglin bulll s hit that was never there

yeye anuofa
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Nchara: 7:02am On Aug 17, 2009
I hope he is concerned with where the monies his members are donating come from. Some will steal and give to him. That is not God's idea of tithing, I am sure.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by dayokanu(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2009
Wetin concern Daddy GOat. Since recession don come and tithes are not forthcoming again Pastor Eunuch AdeJALE has decided to bring out a new format

MAGA must fall at all cost,. 40-40 club
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Jakumo(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2009
nex:

Jesus Christ himself did not hold as many meeting with his father as Enoch Adejale. In fact, Adejale has had more confrontations and discussions with the Lord than Adam, Jacob, Moses, David and Jesus put together. He must be so favoured. Everyday a prophecy, everynight a revelation. Every minute a miracle, every hour a healing.

I promise you, Enoch Adejale will not see the gates of heaven till every fish of the waters, every bird of the air and every beast of the land abideth in heaven.

The rate of Signs and Wonders emmanating from Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole will only subside when His private jet no longer requires fuel.   Having perfected the MODALALITY of driving a petrol-engined car for 200 miles with NO fuel other than PRAYER, it is just a matter of time before Eunuch's Gulfstream4 luxury jet will take to the heavens with the fuel of prayer ALONE powering those twin Rolls Royce turbofan engines, as Big Daddy Goat nears the Lord above.

Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by asha80(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2009
Na wa for Jakumo embarassed grin lipsrsealed

dayokanu:

Wetin concern Daddy GOat. Since recession don come and tithes are not forthcoming again Pastor Eunuch AdeJALE has decided to bring out a new format

MAGA must fall at all cost,. 40-40 club

grin
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by anonimi: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2009
Nchara:

I hope he is concerned with where the monies his members are donating come from. Some will steal and give to him. That is not God's idea of tithing, I am sure.

Wetin concern agbero with overload. Abeg forget the commandment "Thou shalt not steal" Mr. GO don rub dat one comot from im Bible. Somebody shout Hallelujah.
Apparently Adeboye cannot follow the example of Jesus Christ, whom he claims to represent. Compare Adeboye's spin with what Christ shared with Zaccheus in Luke 19:

2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. 3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature. 4 And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way. 5 And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house. 6 And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully. 7 And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner. 8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold. 9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham. 10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Note carefully that he did not give the half of his property to the synagogue (church), not to Jesus or his disciples to propagate the gospel etc but to the poor. Also note that he promised four-times restitution to those whom he received egunje & bribes from.
The mugus wey dey follow follow no go check and compare dem Bible so tey dem go continue dey fall for general message directed to many that will certainly catch a few.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by kunlegoke: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2009
Hi,

I strongly believe that it is only God that knows the intent of a man.

If daddy G.O. said it is God, then let us leave the issue to HIM. Let us stop disturbing ourselves on what is not.

Let each of us be careful the way we live our lives and prepare for the second coming of the Lord and leave daddy G.O. to do his work. PREPARE TO MEET THY GOD!

Bless you
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Jakumo(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2009
kunlegoke:

Hi,

I strongly believe that it is only God that knows the intent of a man.

If daddy G.O. said it is God, then let us leave the issue to HIM. Let us stop disturbing ourselves on what is not.

Let each of us be careful the way we live our lives and prepare for the second coming of the Lord and leave daddy G.O. to do his work. PREPARE TO MEET THY GOD!

Bless you

Hey I couldn't agree with you more. I have already handed the steering wheel of my life to God, and henceforth I will disengage my thinking faculties and quit my job, so that God can take full control of my destiny, no matter how stupidly I behave. Big Daddy Goat will no doubt be delighted to hear that I have taken this bold step towards complacent idiocy.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Afaukwu: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2009
There are men of God and there are men of God. This same thing happened with the World International Sacred Peace Movement (WISPM) headquartered in Lagos but with a life-saving outreach in Abia State. Now the children of the late head of that chuch wants to claim everything that church members laboured to establish in Abia state. The late head did not help matters by failing to differentiate church property from his personal ones.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by qblaze(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2009
Why are you people attacking a man of God, a leader of men? Mind you, G.O was the only black African that was featured in Newsweek's Global elite list. He's also the only human being ever to have driven a car without petrol. Please stop criticizing our Daddy. Thank you.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Beaf: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2009
qblaze:

Why are you people attacking a man of God, a leader of men? Mind you, G.O was the only black African that was featured in Newsweek's Global elite list. He's also the only human being ever to have driven a car without petrol. Please stop criticizing our Daddy. Thank you.

Where is this car he invented? He might make a lot of money from Obama's green car projects. This is just what the US wants to hear as they struggle to free themselves of an addiction to oil. Or is he afraid that those naughty Americans and their high tech gizmo's will expose his hairy arse?
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by bawomolo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2009
Jakumo:

Hey I couldn't agree with you more. I have already handed the steering wheel of my life to God, and henceforth I will disengage my thinking faculties and quit my job, so that God can take full control of my destiny, no matter how stupidly I behave. Big Daddy Goat will no doubt be delighted to hear that I have taken this bold step towards complacent idiocy.

grin shocked cheesy
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Jakumo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2009
qblaze:

Gblaze I am elated to encounter another person who realizes the historic importance of Big Daddy Goat's prayer-powered automobile.   Big Goat Adejale's PrayerMobile ranks right up there with Henry Ford's production of the first working passenger car, and with the Wright Brother's invention of the world's first airplane.

Thanks to His astonishing creation of the fuel-less PrayerMobile, Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole's name will soon be mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Albert Einstein, Mozart, Michaelangelo and Enzo Ferrari.  All truly patriotic Nigerians deserve to BASK in the reflected glory of knowing that one of their own has earned such global acclaim.  Adejale's list of awards will only begin with a long-overdue Nobel Prize for Automotive Science, while His wealth will accrue exponentially as patents for PrayerMobile technology are auctioned to frenzied buyers from the West.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by ayobase(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2009
when are u gonna just shut up?
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by asha80(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
Jakumo:

Gblaze I am elated to encounter another person who realizes the historic importance of Big Daddy Goat's prayer-powered automobile. Big Goat Adejale's PrayerMobile ranks right up there with Henry Ford's production of the first working passenger car, and with the Wright Brother's invention of the world's first airplane.

Thanks to His astonishing creation of the fuel-less PrayerMobile, Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole's name will soon be mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Albert Einstein, Mozart, Michaelangelo and Enzo Ferrari. All truly patriotic Nigerians deserve to BASK in the reflected glory of knowing that one of their own has earned such global acclaim. Adejale's list of awards will only begin with a long-overdue Nobel Prize for Automotive Science, while His wealth will accrue exponentially as patents for PrayerMobile technology are auctioned to frenzied buyers from the West.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Jakumo abeg no kill me for nairaland.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Jakumo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
T
ayobase:

when are u gonna just shut up?

Now that is a very good question Ayoblaze, and it shows you are paying attention here.

Returning to your question, I will probably run out of invective when Big Daddy Goat stops causing monthly 30-hour traffic jams on the Lagos Expressway, during which scores of Nigerian motorists have lost their lives over the past quarter century that this slaughter for profit has been perpetrated by Daddy Goat and his flock.

Please do not hesitate to ask any further questions that you may have about life in general, and have good day sir, if you are in fact capable of making that distinction.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by pcicero(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
At least people should be reasonable enough to realize the sensitivities of the stuffs they post even on free blog sites like NL. Oga Seun, Jakumo and co took it too far.
@Dayokanu,
Pls don't join the bandwagon.  cool
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Jakumo(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2009
pcicero:

At least people should be reasonable enough to realize the sensitivities of the stuffs they post even on free blog sites like NL. Oga Seun, Jakumo and co took it too far.

Pcicero may I just note in my defence that my jokes and jibes on the internet have never killed a single soul, while Pastor Eunuch's money-grubbing paws are stained with the blood of every motorist that lost their life as a result of the traffic jams caused by Big Daddy's church, which has annexed a FEDERAL HIGHWAY in a SECULAR REPUBLIC, every month of the past quarter century, with genocidal results.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by qblaze(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2009
@Seun, I think he was addressing you as the Oga of the blog. Forgot his punctuation marks perhaps.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by qblaze(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2009
Please you people should stop abusing Daddy G.O. He has a big mirror in his room that sees everything in the world. Please don't put yourself on his black list. A word is enough for the wise. As for me, I must say that prayer can really power a car. Yesterday my car ran out of petrol and I prayed and spoke in tongues. Lo and behold, my car started moving on its own. I didn't even have to steer it. Jesus took me home.

Everybody shout Alleluia.

Alleluia!
Alleluia!
Alleluia!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by MrCrackles(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2009
qblaze:

Please you people should stop abusing Daddy G.O. He has a big mirror in his room that sees everything in the world. Please don't put yourself on his black list. A word is enough for the wise. As for me, I must say that prayer can really power a car. Yesterday my car ran out of petrol and I prayed and spoke in tongues. Lo and behold, my car started moving on its own. I didn't even have to steer it. Jesus took me home.
Everybody shout Alleluia.
Alleluia!
Alleluia!
Alleluia!

Jesus took the wheel! grin
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by manmustwac(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2009
@jakumo
so have people actually lost thier lives due to traffic accidents caused by roads being blocked due to Pastor GO's monthly conference?
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by qblaze(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2009
But I wonder why my great Daddy G.O hasn't eradicated the poverty in the country. I usually think about this in church but my area pastor says that I have no right to question Daddy.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2009
grin grin grin

This thread is too funny!! cheesy grin shgjn,zxcv bzcmdgn#ZXCMmRFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by 4Play(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
All you sinners wey no get even 1 million to give the Lord when God Almighty himself contacts Daddy GO on his hotline, the hottest part of hell is reserved for you.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Uchebobo: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
It takes a warrior to do extra ordinary things, warrior don’t quit, warrior fights, warrior wins. Pastor EA Adeboye is one; he has practice giving in hot and cold; now he’s asking for people that have extra to take part in God’s work. If you don’t have and you desire it, take it God in prayer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Anxiety At NNPC Ahead Of Buhari’s Massive Shake-up / DSS Captures Khalid Barnawi - Ahmad Salkida / New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.