Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club (29609 Views)

Poll: Are You In Support Of This Action By The G.O

Yes: 35% (40 votes)
No: 64% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Gov Kwankwaso Floats Private Army, Relegates Hisbah Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by na2day2(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2009
God will judge on that day, many will be shocked! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichyBlacK(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2009
Mother Teresa vs Bishop Adeboye

Their respective ministries scored for their emphasis in helping the needy:

1. Missionaries of Charity (Mother Teresa): 99/100

2. Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG): 9/100

The difference is clear!

We need more Missionaries of Charity and less senseless flamboyance!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2009
gentysho:

THE WISDOM OF MEN IS NOTHING BUT FOOLISHNESS BEFORE GOD!! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PASTOR ADEBOYE IN HIS MINISTRY TO BOTH POOR AND RICH!!! THE WORK OF THE MINISTRY IS MOVING ON!! NO MATTER WHAT!! JESUS IS LORD!!
Spot on------ May God bless you and may God continue is mighty wors through Pastor Adeboye. THE LORD IS GOOD!! Doing great and mighty works through pastor Adeboye!! This is wonderful in the eyes of the lord!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Tudor6(f): 12:09am On Aug 13, 2009
na2day?:

God will judge on that day, many will be shocked!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Guy, na today?
We don dey hear that shit for over 2000 years!

When will RCCG start caring for the poor rather than indulging in unnecessary frivolities?!

When will daddy 419 G.O stop deceiving and swindling the poor all in the name of god?

How long will it take for Adeboye to focus on improving the society rather than scheming to make money at every little opportunity. . . .when! when! when!

See the GREED of daddy G.O in black and white!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-306408.0.html
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by na2day2(m): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2009
Tudór:

Guy, na today?
We don dey hear that shit for over 2000 years!

When will RCCG start caring for the poor rather than indulging in unnecessary frivolities?!

When will daddy 419 G.O stop deceiving and swindling the poor all in the name of god?

For how long will Adeboye focus on improving the society rather than scheming to make money at every little opportunity. . . .when! when! when!

dude, i am not in support of the pastor's move, i think it is highly irrational but i dont support those calling him monkey or other names either
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by otokx(m): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2009
wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder until you turn to wanderer.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Tudor6(f): 12:29am On Aug 13, 2009
na2day?:

dude, i am not in support of the pastor's move, i think it is highly irrational but i dont support those calling him monkey or other names either
To me the man is no different from a common criminal on the street. I couldn't care less even if he declares himself god. A con man who takes pride in fleecing the poor is the scum of the earth! Worse than dirty pigs!
Lesser than an imbecilic monkey!!
Shame on the 62 year old fart!

BEHOLD!!! The GREED, INSENSITIVITY, WICKEDNESS, FALLACIES AND LIES of Pastor Adeboye!!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298316.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-213061.0.html
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by mbulela: 3:13am On Aug 13, 2009
guys, you have made your points and insults.why not move on?
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2009
WHEN THE LORD JESUS HAD A MEAL WITH TAX COLLECTORS THIEVES THOSE THE CRITICS CONSIDERED DIRTY AND UNCLEAN-------IT TURNED OUT TO BE FOOLISHNESS IN THINKING OF MEN-------[/b]MEN N THE BID OF FINDING FAUT GOES TO THE EXTENT OF STRTING THIS KIND OF THREAD IN BAD FAITH [b]MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PASTOR ADEBOYE AND DO MIGHTY WORKS FOR GOD. AMEN!!

THE Redeemed christian church has got several scheemes to help the poor and needy ranging from rehabilitation centers to several other helps rendered daily. though the press will always prefer to report nagativity. THE LORD WILL ALWAYS MOVE ON IN DOING WONDERFUL THINGS IN THE CHURCH!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by candylips(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2009
the struggle continues. Lets expose all this criminal minded pastors
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by ikeyman00(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2009
WHEN THE LORD JESUS HAD A MEAL WITH TAX COLLECTORS THIEVES THOSE THE CRITICS CONSIDERED DIRTY AND UNCLEAN-------IT TURNED OUT TO BE FOOLISHNESS IN THINKING OF MEN-------MEN N THE BID OF FINDING FAUT GOES TO THE EXTENT OF STRTING THIS KIND OF THREAD IN BAD FAITH MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PASTOR ADEBOYE AND DO MIGHTY WORKS FOR GOD. AMEN!!

THE Redeemed christian church has got several scheemes to help the poor and needy ranging from rehabilitation centers to several other helps rendered daily. though the press will always prefer to report nagativity. THE LORD WILL ALWAYS MOVE ON IN DOING WONDERFUL THINGS IN THE CHURCH!!

devil talkin
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichDiddy(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2009
Tudor and the rest, time is all it wld take for you to be silenced. The press never reports the charitable programs done by any church, only the ones that would sell their papers/magazines. Do u knw about I CAN done by COD (a parish of RCCG) where they feed people and administer medicare on select Sundays? I guess not. Dig deep and find out about other programs in place.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2009
Rich Diddy:

Tudor and the rest, time is all it wld take for you to be silenced. The press never reports the charitable programs done by any church, only the ones that would sell their papers/magazines. Do u knw about I CAN done by COD (a parish of RCCG) where they feed people and administer medicare on select Sundays? I guess not. Dig deep and find out about other programs in place.
God bless you!! The RCCG has a lot of programs to help the poor and needy!! but from the way most people post here. you know they post based on subjective bad blood and bad faith. it is evident from their insult!! The church is moving on and the gate of hell shall not prevail!! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PASTOR ADEBOYE!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Tudor6(f): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2009
Rich Diddy:

Shaarap there jor!!!
Adeboye and all his over 500 branches collect offerings, tithe and donations EVERY sunday and mid week service yet when it comes to give back to the community na 'select' sunday which is most likely once every 6 months!

When hypocrisy select sunday comes they carry food to the destitute, feed them and disappear then come back the next select sunday to feed those who haven't died of hunger and sickness yet.
If the early missionaries were selecting sundays to do community work Adeboye would be a dead illiterate by now!

BEHOLD!!! The GREED, INSENSITIVITY, WICKEDNESS, FALLACIES AND LIES of Pastor Adeboye!!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298316.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-213061.0.html
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2009
Rich Diddy:

God bless you!! The RCCG has a lot of programs to help the poor and needy!! but from the way most people post here. you know they post based on subjective bad blood and bad faith. it is evident from their insult!! The church is moving on and the gate of hell shall not prevail!! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PASTOR ADEBOYE!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichDiddy(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2009
Tudor, I really don't want to have to continue on this thread with u. But my heart really does reach out to you. U r lost and I sure do hope u can find ur way. God help and have mercy on u. I rest my case.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2009
Rich Diddy:

Tudor, I really don't want to have to continue on this thread with u. But my heart really does reach out to you. U r lost and I sure do hope u can find ur way. God help and have mercy on u. I rest my case.
When the lord Jesus was around on earth and even in the days of the prophet, the CRITICS say what seems correct in the sight of MEN but the ways of God is different!! this is evident in the life of christ, a lot of people here wold have expected lord jesus to heal every single personon earth------and lot of other things that Man's logical reasons dictate bt the intellect wars against the spirit, dem never know!! JESUS IS LORD!! I thank God for the life of Pastor Adeboye!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by kokoA(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2009
Rich Diddy:

Are you God? How can you say he is lost? Watch you tongue.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2009
Rich Diddy:

When the lord Jesus was around on earth and even in the days of the prophet, the CRITICS say what seems correct in the sight of MEN but the ways of God is different!! this is evident in the life of christ, a lot of people here wold have expected lord jesus to heal every single personon earth------and lot of other things that Man's logical reasons dictate bt the intellect wars against the spirit, dem never know!! JESUS IS LORD!!   I thank God for the life of Pastor Adeboye!!

@KokoA
  It is Tudor who has been trying to play God here ,imagine posting the face of the pastor on that of a monkey, and the mod erator refusing to call them to order for puting such offensive picture SHAME!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Tudor6(f): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2009
switch47:

God bless you!!   The RCCG has a lot of programs to help the poor and needy!! but from the way most people post here. you know they post based on subjective bad blood and bad faith. it is evident from their insult!!   The church is moving on and the gate of hell shall not prevail!!    MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PASTOR ADEBOYE!!
LIAR! LIAR!! LIAR!!!
List the charity programs lets see them!!
How many charity programs does daddy crook have to help the poor and needy?!?

Even you a brainwashed member would find it difficult to name them!
What a laugh!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by kokoA(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2009
You guys should take thing easy in here. Its a free forum, you can post what ever you like but common sense should tell you what might seem offensive to others or not.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2009
Tudór:

LIAR! LIAR!! LIAR!!!
List the charity programs lets see them!!
How many charity programs does daddy crook have to help the poor and needy?!?

Even you a brainwashed member would find it difficult to name them!
What a laugh!
    First and foremost am NOT a member of the redeemed christian church(i used to be) and i know RCCG and pastor Adeboye is geniune!!   two i will not go to the extent of insulting all in the name of expressing my opinion, THAT IS A CLEAR SIGN of Bad faith bad blood and bais!!it shows bad intention and bad character
RCCG has got------

rehabilitation centers, child care and support center and different parishes has many other ways of helping the needy!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Tudor6(f): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2009
switch47:

When the lord Jesus was around on earth and even in the days of the prophet, the CRITICS say what seems correct in the sight of MEN but the ways of God is different!! this is evident in the life of christ, a lot of people here wold have expected lord jesus to heal every single personon earth------and lot of other things that Man's logical reasons dictate bt the intellect wars against the spirit, dem never know!! JESUS IS LORD!!   I thank God for the life of Pastor Adeboye!!

@KokoA
  It is Tudor who has been trying to play God here ,imagine posting the face of the pastor on that of a monkey, and the mod erator refusing to call them to order for puting such offensive picture SHAME!!

EXCUSES!! EXCUSES!!
Was the lord jesus forming millionaires club and charging poor followers N20 to use the toilet??

Did the master Jesus live a flamboyant lifestyle and buy private jets all with poor peoples money?!

Did the Lord Jesus wine, dine and collect favours from corrupt presidents without even condeming them for their sins?!

Was the lord jesus blocking lagos ibadan expressway constituting a nightmare to people who just wanna live their lives?!

When did the lord Jesus Ever build a N7b naira auditorium in the midst of hungry, hopeless and hepless people?!

I can't remember the lord jesus writing books and telling disciples to purchase them!

Nowhere in the bible did we see christ setting up schools for the rich while the poor are damned to hell!

Switch47 what type of bible do you read??
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by petres007(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2009
Hello everyone,

As a Christian, I felt very ashamed reading this thread. Pastor Adeboye's new stunt is not really new. Its actually common to all wannabe "men of gawds" who've proved they're gifted at devising schemes to milk people. To me, what he's done is not news at all.
"
WHat's made me so so so ashamed, is the display of ignorance and sentiments by most of the "Christians" who've posted on this thread.

How did we fall this far?

How come its an atheist (Tudor) who's desperately trying to point us to the truth!!! Haba! He even showed more understanding of the bible than most of the christians who've posted here. Why is this? Why?   undecided undecided cry cry

I weep for my fellow christians, who apparently don't know what Christianity is about.  undecided undecided cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2009
@ tudor

Point is People will always talk, people will always find something to say, no matter what. PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS FIND FAULTS!!  i seek in vain to find it a sin all the things you have stated. live and let live. i don talk my own, you talk your own. i heard you dont even believe God exists(last poster). well all the best to you. i don talk my own, it is my opinion whether you like it or not. na wetin i believe i go talk!! ADEBOYE ROCKS---------and that is the opinion of millions of his church members!!  I THANK GOD FOR HIS LIFE!! all these rants wont change the status quo!! it goes to no issue as every man has a right to what they follow!! i need not isult you the way you go about your own aguement with so much insult goes to show your  own nature!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2009
@lagbaja (m)

Actually US is not on top of the world economically contrary to your assumption.

The US is the most indebted nation on earth, owing money worth trillions of dollars in national debt and hundreds of billions of dollars in household debt.

Do you call that a blessing ?

More like a curse to me for a nation that overindulges in every know thing to man.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Tudor6(f): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2009
switch47:

First and foremost am NOT a member of the redeemed christian church(i used to be) and i know RCCG and pastor Adeboye is geniune!!   two i will not go to the extent of insulting all in the name of expressing my opinion, THAT IS A CLEAR SIGN of Bad faith bad blood and bais!!it shows bad intention and bad character
RCCG has got------

rehabilitation centers, child care and support center and different parishes has many other ways of helping the needy!!   

LIS THE SPECIFIC PROGRAMS TO HELP THE NEEDY AND STOP BLABBING!!!

If you cannot list them, shut up and go feed your lies to the dogs!!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2009
@ tudor

Point is People will always talk, people will always find something to say, no matter what. PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS FIND FAULTS!!  i seek in vain to find it a sin all the things you have stated. live and let live. i don talk my own, you talk your own. i heard you dont even believe God exists(last poster). well all the best to you. i don talk my own, it is my opinion whether you like it or not. na wetin i believe i go talk!! ADEBOYE ROCKS---------and that is the opinion of millions of his church members!!  I THANK GOD FOR HIS LIFE!! all these rants wont change the status quo!! it goes to no issue as every man has a right to what they follow!! i need not isult you the way you go about your own aguement with so much insult goes to show your  own nature!! 

rehabilitation centers, child care and support center

THANK YOU!! 1, REHABILITATION CENTERS 2, CHILD CARE AND SUPPORT CENTERS 3. DONATIONS TO CHARITY must i explain everything like you are 5 years old? i think not!! grin which the press wont report for obvious reasons!! grin grin again the content of hate words and insults in your posts goes a long way to expose your true nature and the kind of person you are!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by petres007(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2009
Tudór:

EXCUSES!! EXCUSES!!
Was the lord jesus forming millionaires club and charging poor followers N20 to use the toilet??

Did the master Jesus live a flamboyant lifestyle and buy private jets all with poor peoples money?!

Did the Lord Jesus wine, dine and collect favours from corrupt presidents without even condeming them for their sins?!

Was the lord jesus blocking lagos ibadan expressway constituting a nightmare to people who just wanna live their lives?!

When did the lord Jesus Ever build a N7b naira auditorium in the midst of hungry, hopeless and hepless people?!

I can't remember the lord jesus writing books and telling disciples to purchase them!

Nowhere in the bible did we see christ setting up schools for the rich while the poor are damned to hell!

Again, how its an atheist who's actually making sense here?

[shakes head and wipes tears off his eyes] cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by nex(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2009
So Jesus had a meal with the tax collectors, so pastor G O should tax people for a mill.

By their fruits ye shall know them. The fruit of confusion which the GO has sown on this thread and in the entirety of christendom is enough for me to know him.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Tudor6(f): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2009
switch47:

@ tudor

rehabilitation centers, child care and support center

THANK YOU!!       1, REHABILITATION CENTERS  2, CHILD CARE AND SUPPORT CENTERS 3. DONATIONS TO CHARITY must i explain everything like you are 5 years old? i think not!! grin   which the press wont report for obvious reasons!! grin grin   again the content of hate words and insults in your posts goes a long way to expose your true nature and the kind of person you are!!
Where are the rehabilitation centers?
Where are the child support facilities?
Are they located on the moon?!?

Where are their visible impacts on the life of Nigerians?
Question! Question! Question!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by petres007(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2009
switch47:

i don talk my own, it is my opinion whether you like it or not. na wetin i believe i go talk!! ADEBOYE ROCKS---------and that is the opinion of millions of his church members!!  I THANK GOD FOR HIS LIFE!! 

Switch47,

What you've said here doesn't make any biblical sense. Can you show me where the bible even hints that a man of God or his teachings or doctrines or actions are validated by the "opinions" of even BILLIONS of people?

Just a single reference will do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

List Of Senate Presidents In Nigeria, Past And Present / Osinbajo Leaves Abuja For Maiduguri (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Omisore, Says It Is Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.