Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,843 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? (4999 Views)

Ex-fiancé Of Lady Who Did Introduction Without Dating Reveals Shocking Details / This Is The Longest Camel Toe You Have Ever Seen!!! / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 6:58pm On May 02, 2016
For me, 2013. I've been able to work on my personal ambition since and fulfilled half of it. Oh and Yes i do have some fun once in a while but its not a priority and i dont plan on dating anytime soon. So whats the longest period you've gone without dating?
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by ronald4ever(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2016
Six months but not without flings. And that was the best moment of my life - staying off relationship.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by saaedlee: 7:02pm On May 02, 2016
9 months
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 02, 2016
Oh...18Years, 6months And counting...grin

A little flirting here and there. but none that Really counts..tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:04pm On May 02, 2016
ronald4ever:
Six months but not without flings. And that was the best moment of my life - staying off relationship.
good to know bro. Good to know. It helps with meditation too. Less troubles. Hope you can last up to 2 years tho. You'd be glad u did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:06pm On May 02, 2016
saaedlee:
9 months
keep it up bro. Self discovery awaits u
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by saaedlee: 7:06pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

are you in anyway trying to tell us your age?

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:07pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol well ofcourse a little flirting here and there doesn't hurt grin 18 years tho, wow i'll beat that record in time
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:09pm On May 02, 2016
saaedlee:

what shes trying to show us is how confident and independent she is irrestective of how old youre trying to think she is
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by firstking01(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2016
I 've never seen anything that gives headache like relationship...wish i can just stay way from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 02, 2016
saaedlee:

Is that what You feel it is? wink

Well....whatever rocks your boat tho.

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by hearts6055(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

If you flirt quite so often and yet didnt get a bf....... huh that is making me inquisitive. Is it your choice to stay off serious relationships
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
lol well ofcourse a little flirting here and there doesn't hurt grin 18 years tho, wow i'll beat that record in time
Lol. grin

You shouldn't tho. it gets lonely sometimes...

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by layla129(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2016
Two years
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by firstking01(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

On a thread like this, why cnt we just be sincere for once...thats one problem i have with romancelanders, @least this is a good topic.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:14pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
I 've never seen anything that gives headache like relationship...wish i can just stay way from it.
lol bro its quite easy. Find a purpose for yourself in life. Everyone has one. Once you find it, looking for a relationship will be the last thing on your mind
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 02, 2016
hearts6055:

If you flirt quite so often and yet didnt get a bf....... huh that is making me inquisitive. Is it your choice to stay off serious relationships
Saying I didn't GET" A bf is just wrong....If I wanted to?

All I Had to say To say Was ''Yes".
Yeah. It's solely my choice.

...uh! scrap that! I haven't exactly seen the male version of me...grin so...yeah!
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by decatalyst(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2016
Can't even remember undecided

Meanwhile,...

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:17pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

You shouldn't tho. it gets lonely sometimes...

lol yeah. Sometimes. But being alone helps alot with self discovery, Setting standards and finding a purpose. I enjoy the mystery about it
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:18pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:
Two years
layla. Nice nice nice. At least my crush doesn't join the dating bandwagon. Self discovery awaits you
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
On a thread like this, why cnt we just be sincere for once...thats one problem i have with romancelanders, @least this is a good topic.
Excuse me?
Do You know me?
...Why would you think I was lying? shocked

………I'm being serious tho.grin
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by layla129(f): 7:20pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
layla. Nice nice nice. At least my crush doesn't join the dating bandwagon. Self discovery awaits you

Lol, dating is a big thing for me smiley
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Dan42(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2016
Tried it in 2011 and it only lasted for three months. Since then i jux pack for my lane.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
lol yeah. Sometimes. But being alone helps alot with self discovery, Setting standards and finding a purpose. I enjoy the mystery about it
You're right anyways...

There's this freedom you get. priceless!
i could totally relate with the self discovery ish...it's plausible.

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:22pm On May 02, 2016
Dan42:
Tried it in 2011 and it only lasted for three months. Since then i jux pack for my lane.
lol. You live in reality. Quite the pragmatist like me
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by SherDdon(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2016
4years now or so, it makes me more focused and then the freedom that comes with, like am not indebted to anyone
And then u tend to work on yourself more and learn from ppl at are in it as well....hello esthar hope I got dat ryt, have been seeing ur comments
More often nice sense of humour...and every1 in the house greetings.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by RebelliousDark: 7:24pm On May 02, 2016
dating is a waste of time & energy especially if you don't intend to get married to the person you're dating.

to some extent i find it extremely petty when guys of 22 or so chatter about their girlfriends all day. . . .damn! maybe my brain ain't just wired the way most people's noodles are hardwired.

just shāg and move on with your lives is my mantra.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:25pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

Lol, dating is a big thing for me smiley
enjoy your freedom. Live!! Find something you enjoy doing and find a way to make it fetch u some dough. Passion. Purpose. Life. Solitude

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by firstking01(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
lol bro its quite easy. Find a purpose for yourself in life. Everyone has one. Once you find it, looking for a relationship will be the last thing on your mind
I 've already discovered my purpose in life, i even created a thread on how to discover your purpose in life, you can check my topics, was surprised it didn't make fpsad...i dnt think anyone on romance section has stayed longer than i have without gf...also check my topics you'd see a topic that reads, "how long have you stayed without sex"...i 've stayed more than 20years sexless...

To educate you a little on your thread...there are also some disadvantages of staying off relationship....also, you can date and still be focus amidst the headaches...it all boils down to the individual cool...

Adios..
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 02, 2016
ѕєємѕ вєєи ѕιиgℓє ιѕ тнє вєѕт cry
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:28pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
You're right anyways...

There's this freedom you get. priceless!
i could totally relate with the self discovery ish...it's plausible.

yeah youre right. Also, i dont think theres a lady that can tolerate me and my sarcasm grin
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

17 years and 23 days.....

We try naw gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive / Why Are Some Ladies Just Selfish? / My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.