Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? (4905 Views)

Ex-fiancé Of Lady Who Did Introduction Without Dating Reveals Shocking Details / This Is The Longest Camel Toe You Have Ever Seen!!! / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 8:21pm On May 02, 2016
HoneyB10:
Yes but.........
but what?
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by edbor(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2016
estharfabian are you trying to say you aren't smart?
referring to your pic.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 02, 2016
2yrs 3months, from my second year in school till final year.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by firstking01(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
You came up with names for me...

You tell me! grin

Or philosophy??
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
You see, exactly what i was saying, contoversies...what are you studying in school?, law or psycho??
Lol.

I don't get the correlation.

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 02, 2016
edbor:
estharfabian are you trying to say you aren't smart?

referring to your pic.
I'm sorry...

...You lost me.

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by HoneyB10(f): 8:28pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
but what?
He has a bae
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by firstking01(m): 8:30pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.

I don't get the correlation.
What department are you??
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 8:30pm On May 02, 2016
marinel:
2yrs 3months, from my second year in school till final year.
wow. Judging by the Hot atmosphere in most uni grin
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by edbor(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm sorry...

...You lost me.
you can't get a number with that eqn
anyway mind finding me?
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 8:32pm On May 02, 2016
HoneyB10:

He has a bae
ehya. Crushes indeed do crush u. Get busy dear. If u must, look elsewhere
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by HoneyB10(f): 8:39pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
ehya. Crushes indeed do crush u. Get busy dear. If u must, look elsewhere
No problem
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
What department are you??
Lol. grin

I'm self taught. tongue
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 02, 2016
edbor:

you can't get a number with that eqn
anyway mind finding me?
How sure are You?

Solved it?: -\
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by firstking01(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

I'm self taught. tongue
For the very last time, which department are you in schooLundecided??
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by edbor(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
How sure are You?

Solved it?: -\
solved it? hahaha okay... its not the equation is it
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Walesadeyemi(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2016
HoneyB10:

Not nice at all, I need a boyfriend ASAP.
Lmao .......you cracked me up big time

Don't rush into relationship though because its suppose to just happen and not rushed into, or else you'd rush out of it hurt.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by HoneyB10(f): 9:05pm On May 02, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

Lmao .......you cracked me up big time

Don't rush into relationship though because its suppose to just happen and not rushed into, or else you'd rush out of it hurt.
OK thanks alot but it ain't funny oh
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Walesadeyemi(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2016
HoneyB10:

OK thanks alot but it ain't funny oh
I know it aint funny especially when you have friends flaunting their relationships all over....and its even worse for a lady.
I've been single for the past 4yrs, so I know what you're saying.

Mine is intentional though.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by HoneyB10(f): 9:39pm On May 02, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

I know it aint funny especially when you have friends flaunting their relationships all over....and its even worse for a lady.
I've been single for the past 4yrs, so I know what you're saying.

Mine is intentional though.
Intentional why, oh you must a solid reason for this.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Engineermbugame(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2016
I had stay more dan 3 years ,wen my last relationship broke up.but has many female friends
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Walesadeyemi(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2016
HoneyB10:
Intentional why, oh you must a solid reason for this.
The reason was why I told you not to rush into a relationship.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by HoneyB10(f): 9:58pm On May 02, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

The reason was why I told you not to rush into a relationship.
Oh I see, ok no p
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Walesadeyemi(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2016
HoneyB10:

Oh I see, ok no p
He'll find you soon though ...just have fun till he does and have a beautiful night rest
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by HoneyB10(f): 10:05pm On May 02, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

He'll find you soon though ...just have fun till he does and have a beautiful night rest
You too, have a nice night. Nice chatting with you
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by tonaydo(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2016
5years, I fink am bored now and need a girlfriend. . .I don dey forget how love feel like sef.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by djgrafiti(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
For me, 2013. I've been able to work on my personal ambition since and fulfilled half of it. Oh and Yes i do have some fun once in a while but its not a priority and i dont plan on dating anytime soon. So whats the longest period you've gone without dating?
The quickest way to distraction is through relationships,i achieved more when i was single,it wasn't until i was 24 i started dating..and ever since then dude has been living like a married man.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by saaedlee: 10:33pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
what shes trying to show us is how confident and independent she is irrestective of how old youre trying to think she is

Noted.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by saaedlee: 10:55pm On May 02, 2016
[
Estharfabian:
Is that what You feel it is? wink

Well....whatever rocks your boat tho.

you know how it goes, a girl intelligently replies your mention, you gotta check out her profile :d I saw your profile picture, decided to solve the equation, got the correct answer, but it wasn't your number! :-
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by latinoKingdom(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2016
One year and three month
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Yksoul(m): 12:27am On May 03, 2016
20YEARS BLUNT!! WITH YOU.SEX DOES NOT WORTH IT
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 1:09am On May 03, 2016
tonaydo:
5years, I fink am bored now and need a girlfriend. . .I don dey forget how love feel like sef.
lol bro. Just find a cool girl you flow with effortlessly and make sure the sheets are always rumpled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? / An Incest Birthday [18+] / Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.