Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? (4904 Views)

Ex-fiancé Of Lady Who Did Introduction Without Dating Reveals Shocking Details / This Is The Longest Camel Toe You Have Ever Seen!!! / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 1:13am On May 03, 2016
Mehn... 3 yrs and counting
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by jargooflife912(m): 7:02am On May 03, 2016
10 months but now searching
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 03, 2016
edbor:
solved it? hahaha okay... its not the equation is it
Honestly? undecided

I don't think we're talking about the Same thing.

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 03, 2016
saaedlee:
[

you know how it goes, a girl intelligently replies your mention, you gotta check out her profile :d I saw your profile picture, decided to solve the equation, got the correct answer, but it wasn't your number! :-
You really wanna make me believe you Actually solved that?

shockedshocked
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 03, 2016
SherDdon:
4years now or so, it makes me more focused and then the freedom that comes with, like am not indebted to anyone
And then u tend to work on yourself more and learn from ppl at are in it as well....hello esthar hope I got dat ryt, have been seeing ur comments
More often nice sense of humour...and every1 in the house greetings.
You didn't exactly get the spelling right. but hey Sherdon!

Thanks for the compliment! wink

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by edbor(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Honestly? undecided

I don't think we're talking about the Same thing.

tell me what you talking about
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 03, 2016
RebelliousDark:
dating is a waste of time & energy especially if you don't intend to get married to the person you're dating.

to some extent i find it extremely petty when guys of 22 or so chatter about their girlfriends all day. . . .damn! maybe my brain ain't just wired the way most people's noodles are hardwired.

just shāg and move on with your lives is my mantra.

Nice to see someone who subscribes to the same philosophy as me. Dating is overrated; it ties you the fuc. k down.

On another thought dude, let's talk alright, I love the way you convey your thoughts; I am a sucker for sparkling conversation.

Regards.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by saaedlee: 5:55pm On May 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
You really wanna make me believe you Actually solved that?

shockedshocked
yes I did
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by teegal3090(f): 6:03pm On May 03, 2016
when it's even for me to enter a relationship, such is life anyway
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by teegal3090(f): 6:03pm On May 03, 2016
when it's even hard for me to enter a relationship, such is life anyway
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by tonaydo(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
lol bro. Just find a cool girl you flow with effortlessly and make sure the sheets are always rumpled
that's what am trying to do as I don't want to rush into a relationship I might regret or find boring later. . .tnks for the encouragement bro
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by RebelliousDark: 7:44pm On May 03, 2016
WriteBoy:

Nice to see someone who subscribes to the same philosophy as me. Dating is overrated; it ties you the fuc. k down.

On another thought dude, let's talk alright, I love the way you convey your thoughts; I am a sucker for sparkling conversation.

Regards.

this is not my main account. darkenêdrebel is.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 03, 2016
RebelliousDark:

this is not my main account. darkenêdrebel is.

I searched and didn't get the account, would have been easier if your mention was a link. Say we talk on BBM?
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by RebelliousDark: 8:04pm On May 03, 2016
WriteBoy:

I searched and didn't get the account, would have been easier if your mention was a link. Say we talk on BBM?

here - https://www.nairaland.com/darkenedrebel
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by edetty(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2016
Broke up May 1st 2012,,,been by myself since then, can't imagine how much I love my life since then,, couple of frolicking here and dere,,,buh dats it
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 03, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
wow. Judging by the Hot atmosphere in most uni grin
I had to put all my energy into my academics n it paid off big time.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Malayy(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh...18Years, 6months And counting...grin

A little flirting here and there. but none that Really counts..tongue
nawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'My Breast Is A Punishment From God' - 11-yr-old Laments / Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt / Where Is Afrocandy And Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.