Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? (4906 Views)

Ex-fiancé Of Lady Who Did Introduction Without Dating Reveals Shocking Details / This Is The Longest Camel Toe You Have Ever Seen!!! / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by HoneyB10(f): 7:30pm On May 02, 2016
Five years

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:30pm On May 02, 2016
SherDdon:
4years now or so, it makes me more focused and then the freedom that comes with, like am not indebted to anyone
And then u tend to work on yourself more and learn from ppl at are in it as well....hello esthar hope I got dat ryt, have been seeing ur comments
More often nice sense of humour...and every1 in the house greetings.
you've said it all really. It alll boils down to self growth.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
yeah youre right. Also, i dont think theres a lady that can tolerate me and my sarcasm grin
You've just met your match! grin

Try me!
Everyone's just so sensitive lately. taking things to heart... bunch of jellos!

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:32pm On May 02, 2016
RebelliousDark:
dating is a waste of time & energy especially if you don't intend to get married to the person you're dating.

to some extent i find it extremely petty when guys of 22 or so chatter about their girlfriends all day. . . .damn! maybe my brain ain't just wired the way most people's noodles are hardwired.

just shāg and move on with your lives is my mantra.
you're a pragmatis like me. You live in reality, no dreammy wishful thinking and its a good thing
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 02, 2016
juhan:
17 years and 23 days.....

We try naw gringrin
haha! grin seriously!

we try die! high5 jaweh! izz nuh easy!

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by shegxi(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
lol bro its quite easy. Find a purpose for yourself in life. Everyone has one. Once you find it, looking for a relationship will be the last thing on your mind
bro, i just had to chip it now, who says ur purpose and relationship must nt necessarily align? gettin a sound relationship is also part of purpose. wat i will say instead is to date at d rite time and it wnt be a burden. purpose and relationship are nt mutually exclusive.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:36pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
You've just met your match! grin

Try me!
Everyone's just so sensitive lately. taking things to heart... bunch of jellos!

lol really? Well we'll see grin
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
lol really? Well we'll see grin
wink
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by RebelliousDark: 7:40pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
you're a pragmatis like me. You live in reality, no dreammy wishful thinking and its a good thing

pragmatism over idealism any day!!
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:41pm On May 02, 2016
shegxi:
bro, i just had to chip it now, who says ur purpose and relationship must nt necessarily align? gettin a sound relationship is also part of purpose. wat i will say instead is to date at d rite time and it wnt be a burden. purpose and relationship are nt mutually exclusive.
lets agree on one thing, most people date cause they like eachother. Simple. Then they try to spend more time together. Have sex. Keep eachother close. Worry about cheating. All these arent important. You can have all this without dating. Dating ruins friendship. And you breakup with 10 out of 10 girls you date. Thats just the truth.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by firstking01(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
Excuse me?
Do You know me?
...Why would you think I was lying? shocked

………I'm being serious tho.grin
You?, Estherfabian wey we know thats full of controversies being seriousundecided??
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by ifex370(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2016
I just came here to read lies lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by firstking01(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
Excuse me?
Do You know me?
...Why would you think I was lying? shocked

………I'm being serious tho.grin
You?, Estherfabian wey we know thats full of controversies being seriousundecided?
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:43pm On May 02, 2016
HoneyB10:
Five years
thats nice. Thanks for sharing
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by ifex370(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
lets agree on one thing, most people date cause they like eachother. Simple. Then they try to spend more time together. Have sex. Keep eachother close. Worry about cheating. All these arent important. You can have all this without dating. Dating ruins friendship. And you breakup with 10 out of 10 girls you date. Thats just the truth.

Out of everything you typed the only thing I agree on well is that dating ruins friendship
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
You?, Estherfabian wey we know thats full of controversies being seriousundecided??
Haven't You heard?? shocked

I've stopped being controversial. I'm more peaceful now..wink
And I hear someone else took my place....grin

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:46pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
I 've already discovered my purpose in life, i even created a thread on how to discover your purpose in life, you can check my topics, was surprised it didn't made fpsad...i dnt think anyone on romance section has stayed longer than i have without gf...also check my topics you'd see a topic that reads, "how long have you stayed without sex"...i 've stayed more than 20years sexless...

To educate you a little on your thread...there are also some disadvantages of staying off relationship....also, you can date and still be focus amidst the headaches...it all boils down to the individual cool...

Adios..
theres alot of experience and wisdom in your words
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by HoneyB10(f): 7:48pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
thats nice. Thanks for sharing
Not nice at all, I need a boyfriend ASAP.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:48pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

hey! I've heard chatter about how some peeps are afraid of your bashings on some controversial topics. Wonder woman eh? grin grin
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by shegxi(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
it is nt d truth, it can be onli thru if dats ur aim of going into a relationship. are u saying u wnt marry? who says married people dnt cheat or dnt divorce......wat u missed from my earlier comment and i will reiterate is dat ''getting into a sound relationship is part of purpose'' cos ur relationship can make or mar you. ur relationship shld nt deprive u of pursuing purpose, instead it shld spur and inspire u. the issue is people get into relationships for d wrong reasons and at wrong time.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:50pm On May 02, 2016
ifex370:

Out of everything you typed the only thing I agree on well is that dating ruins friendship
keep that at the back of your mind always.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by firstking01(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
theres alot of experience and wisdom in your words
Mucha gracias...thats one of the numerous gift Godblessed me with cool...

Once again, thank you cool
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
shegxi:
it is nt d truth, it can be onli thru if dats ur aim of going into a relationship. are u saying u wnt marry? who says married people dnt cheat or dnt divorce......wat u missed from my earlier comment and i will reiterate is dat ''getting into a sound relationship is part of purpose'' cos ur relationship can make or mar you. ur relationship shld nt deprive u of pursuing purpose, instead it shld spur and inspire u. the issue is people get into relationships for d wrong reasons and at wrong time.
you're right. But, what are the right reasons for dating then? People go into it for several reasons. Companionship. Sex. Money. Everyone has a reason. In all that confusion thats where it gets distracting. Thats where we loose ourselves. Maybe, just maybe its meant for those that want to settle down. Cause apart from that all i see is individual reasons which differ from sex to money to companionship and that causes problems which could have been avoided. But then again youre right, but also, not every scenario you pointed out works best.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 7:56pm On May 02, 2016
HoneyB10:

Not nice at all, I need a boyfriend ASAP.
lol these days thats easy to find. Just saying hi to that guy will do
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by firstking01(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

And who could that be??
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by HoneyB10(f): 8:10pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
lol these days thats easy to find. Just saying hi to that guy will do
It doesn't work that way sweetheart
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by AccidentalGenius: 8:13pm On May 02, 2016
HoneyB10:

It doesn't work that way sweetheart
any guy of particular interest lately?
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by HoneyB10(f): 8:14pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
any guy of particular interest lately?
Yes but.........
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
hey! I've heard chatter about how some peeps are afraid of your bashings on some controversial topics. Wonder woman eh? grin grin
Wonder woman?

That's some badAss compliment! grin
..Given to the fact that I've been called far worse.

Lol. Just Me trolling...

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
And who could that be??
You came up with names for me...

You tell me! grin

Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by edbor(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2016
6months. Everyone loves freedom.
I neither like being disturbed nor ignored.
balance is key.
Re: What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? by firstking01(m): 8:21pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
You came up with names for me...

You tell me! grin

You see, exactly what i was saying, contoversies...what are you studying in school?, law or psycho??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. / Christiano Ronaldo Impregnates Funke Akindele / Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.