Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? (1457 Views)

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by hibiscus76(f): 1:56pm On May 03, 2016
For so long I've watched guys insult and defame ladies saying girls of these days are loose, a girl comes across a guy, he breaks her heart and she moves on and the next thing he goes about telling his friends that she is loose..who gave you the right..maybe because she willingly gave herself to you thinking you were worth it you start feeling like a boss and calling her loose.
only if there was a way to analyse a guys d**k to know how much sex he has had prior to marriage, we would have known who's more loose between the men and women..
And please I'd like to know what factors you use to characterize a lady as loose and MATURE MINDS ONLY
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by donbenedict(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2016
A girl comes across a guy.

Wetin make she come across the guy? Abi she no fit wait mk the guy come across am
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 03, 2016
Let them come and answer
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by xynerise: 2:10pm On May 03, 2016
hibiscus76:
For so long I've watched guys insult and defame ladies saying girls of these days are loose, a girl comes across a guy, he breaks her heart and she moves on and the next thing he goes about telling his friends that she is loose..who gave you the right..maybe because she willingly gave herself to you thinking you were worth it you start feeling like a boss and calling her loose.
only if there was a way to analyse a guys d**k to know how much sex he has had prior to marriage, we would have known who's more loose between the men and women..
And please I'd like to know what factors you use to characterize a lady as loose and MATURE MINDS ONLY

A loose lady/guy is one whose Vag/Dik has no destination.
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by sirthisthickkal: 2:31pm On May 03, 2016
A loose girl is a girl who always raises her eyebrow, winks, divert the fringes of her hair backward, unknowingly opens her legs wide whenever she sight any dude. You can imagine how she would behave when she notices the dude rides a range rover spot or bentley.
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by Mutuwa(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2016
hibiscus76:

the word "loose" itself is a relative word.But if you look at the word "loose woman" it pertains only to an adulteress or a promiscuous woman.
when a girl is termed loose,its either she is really a loose girl who just doesn't stop at flirting alone,but had been counting so many ceilings and POP's.If she claims to be chaste,and still being labelled a loose girl,then she had indeed put her self in a circumstance that would warrant even the lowest person in the society to label her as one.

Of course all girls should know that,once a guy has had sex with you,the respect is no longer available,because to him that is the best you can give him,and nothing more.So to earn the respect,you must preserve yourself.A girl should be smart enough to know when a guy is serious to flow with her forever,and when a guy needs her for short time.

No one can tell how loose a guy is.The most dumbest guy could be more promiscuous than the one people term as more humane,at his own level.promiscuity in a guy is fashion,in women it is a scar that lives with them forever.

From my opinion,you can deduce what characterizes a woman to be called "loose"
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by sirthisthickkal: 3:02pm On May 03, 2016
xynerise:

I partially diagree with you...most ladies/guy are loose in fact 80% of them. Any lady/guy that can be easily arouse sexually is loose. The thing is, Some choose not to act on their urges due to fear, stigma or stds while some are bold and adventurous enough and are willing to go extra miles to satisfy their urges. which ever way, both parties are loose. The difference is that some can forcefully control themselves but others cannot.
The only way to seperate them is to use a word more degrading than "loose".
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 03, 2016
It's disappointing when a guy says 'loose virginall' is from too much sex. You guys need to read ur books very well or go to biology class once again. When they won't listen in biology class! All they wanna see is pix undecided. A virgin can loose her virginity 2day nd have a loose virginall while sm1 that has been having sex can have a very tight pusssy!!! It's natural guys!!!!
Natural gift 4rm God!
Why do some women still have tight puusssy after giving birth to many kids
Do ur assignment very well.

If u wanna quote me, be sensible. I'm in my 'para mood' undecided
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by RuggedArab: 3:30pm On May 03, 2016
HateU2:
It's disappointing when a guy says 'loose virginall' is from too much sex. You guys need to read ur books very well or go to biology class once again. When they won't listen in biology class! All they wanna see is pix undecided. A virgin can loose her virginity 2day nd have a loose virginall while sm1 that has been having sex can have a very tight pusssy!!! It's natural guys!!!!
Natural gift 4rm God!

If u wanna quote me, be sensible. I'm in my 'para mood' undecided

Abeg biology teacher; what chapter are you?

1 Like

Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 03, 2016
RuggedArab:

Abeg biology teacher; what chapter are you?
See one of them grin
Always missing class undecided
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by RuggedArab: 3:46pm On May 03, 2016
HateU2:
See one of them grin
Always missing class undecided

Hey....... I had "B" in Biology!

How could I have made "B" without learning VEEginal stuff. lol.
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by hibiscus76(f): 7:55pm On May 04, 2016
xynerise:

q
Irresponsible explanation..grow up
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by xynerise: 9:00pm On May 04, 2016
hibiscus76:
q Irresponsible explanation..grow up
Yes Mum
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by EcoBlitz(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2016
Mutuwa:
Of course all girls should know that,once a guy has had sex with you,the respect is no longer available,because to him that is the best you can give him,and nothing more.So to earn the respect,you must preserve yourself.A girl should be smart enough to know when a guy is serious to flow with her forever,and when a guy needs her for short time.

Your first point was nice, but this is just wrong. Don't generalize, there are guys i know who have had sex with girls and still value them like gold. Sure there is nothing more you could "physically give the guy other than good sex, but doesn't mean there isn't anything you can't give him in other aspects.

Also preserving yourself isn't really the way to "earn respect" from a man as there are a vast number of cases where the wife "preserved" herself, and still the husband couldn't care less about her, and rather focuses on other women. There are also cases where the man just marries her to take her virginity, and after that night, he couldn't give 2 shakes of a rats ass about her, so this you generalization is horrendiously wrong my good sir.

Also, it's not being "smart enough" to know when a guy is serious or not, as people can 'pretend" to be serious, it wouldn't take much from them, it's all an act that they could keep up even in the dream. That's just life. What you have to do is pray tha you'll marry someone who gets and understands you and who loves you truly, as people can pretend to love.

But that's just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by Mutuwa(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2016
EcoBlitz:

Your first point was nice, but this is just wrong. Don't generalize, there are guys i know who have had sex with girls and still value them like gold. Sure there is nothing more you could "physically give the guy other than good sex, but doesn't mean there isn't anything you can't give him in other aspects.

Also preserving yourself isn't really the way to "earn respect" from a man as there are a vast number of cases where the wife "preserved" herself, and still the husband couldn't care less about her, and rather focuses on other women. There are also cases where the man just marries her to take her virginity, and after that night, he couldn't give 2 shakes of a rats ass about her, so this you generalization is horrendiously wrong my good sir.

Also, it's not being "smart enough" to know when a guy is serious or not, as people can 'pretend" to be serious, it wouldn't take much from them, it's all an act that they could keep up even in the dream. That's just life. What you have to do is pray tha you'll marry someone who gets and understands you and who loves you truly, as people can pretend to love.

But that's just my opinion.

Noted.
However,the area of earning respect for being chaste is very much a glow.Yes,people pretend to love,just to take away the virginity and then discard the woman.of course no one,not even me and you can live with just one shirt till ad infinitum,it's a male trait to always look outside even if he marries Janet Jackson or Kim.it's a fact undisputed..However she would still have an innate respect from him for staying chaste till their first night.
smiley he may not show her,but he knows she deserves that.
Nice write up sir..
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by EcoBlitz(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2016
Mutuwa:

Noted.
However,the area of earning respect for being chaste is very much a glow.Yes,people pretend to love,just to take away the virginity and then discard the woman.of course no one,not even me and you can live with just one shirt till ad infinitum,it's a male trait to always look outside even if he marries Janet Jackson or Kim.it's a fact undisputed..However she would still have an innate respect from him for staying chaste till their first night.
smiley he may not show her,but he knows she deserves that.
Nice write up sir..

Yes, you could look outside, everybody looks outside, even females look outside, the trick there is now "not wanting what you see outside, and being satisfied with what you have inside."

Also i get confused at some point, you go."However she would still have an innate respect from him for staying chaste till their first night.
smiley he may not show her,but he knows she deserves that." IF we're talking about the guy aspect, you're still kinda generalizing it. I for one don't really care if my wife is a virgin or not, it's not a criteria for me, never has been, never will be, it's not why I'm getting married to her, it's not why i fancy her, it's not why i fell in love with her, so why should it matter in any way to me? I know guys who literally don't even wanna marry a virgin.

Point is not everyone cares if their wife is a virgin, not everyone wants to marry a virgin, not everyone cares about trivial things like that(They are trivial to me) They marry because they are in love.

I've forgotten the last point i wanna make, so..

#Blitz Out grin

Point is
Re: For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? by CheedyJ(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2016
[q

Can't recall d topic being on 'loose vagina' rather its on being wayward & promiscuous... But , I sense u belong to d categories of ladies with 'loose vjay's, guess daz d reason for ur lamentations....

uote author=HateU2 post=45275746]It's disappointing when a guy says 'loose virginall' is from too much sex. You guys need to read ur books very well or go to biology class once again. When they won't listen in biology class! All they wanna see is pix undecided. A virgin can loose her virginity 2day nd have a loose virginall while sm1 that has been having sex can have a very tight pusssy!!! It's natural guys!!!!
Natural gift 4rm God!

If u wanna quote me, be sensible. I'm in my 'para mood' undecided[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This / Omg! Woman Accidentally Bites Off Her Lover's P*nis While Having S*x In The Car / Army Officer From DC Wins Miss USA Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.